"I never stopped loving you ,i just stopped waiting for u "
I'm not a stranger here ,Only a friend you haven't yet met.
I'm no angel but i would like to be yours .
Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He's sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped.
I've never considered myself as a great person- just a simple boy with a small and cute heart.
I've been searching for ways to heal myself, and I've found that kindness is the best way.
True compassion means not only feeling another's pain but also being moved to help relieve it.
I hope you be kind to others and spread love always .
We accept the love we think we deserve :)
This is not a goodbye but a start of our wonderful journey together .Hope to be friends with you all :)
I am an openly gay individual that is married in a fullfing, positive relationship. My passion is the study of ancient cultures and have traveled to Egypt, Athens, Rome, Easter Island, Peru and China in addition to many other countries exploring their history and cultures. I have been in recovery for 4+ years.
Hello! I'm glad you've found me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm a trained active listener and I like to support people struggling with any problems that are bothering you. I enjoy reading, singing, writing, jogging, and dancing. I've overcome a lot in life and would like to help by listening to you. If I'm online, then please feel free to start a chat. If I'm offline, then send me a message and we can set up a time to connect. Glad you are here!
PLEASE READ PROFILE BEFORE SENDING PERSONAL REQUEST. If you'e in a too bad condition at least make sure you want to talk about something with my areas of expertise.
Hello, I'm Nadine from Germany, 21 years old and glad you read this. I had and still have to struggle with most of the things I add as areas of expertise and that's why I think I can help you with it. I understand you well and maybe I have tips or skills to help you. My top areas are living with chronic pain or disability, self-harm and panic attacks but I would also like to listen to people facing any other problems and try to help. I also have non-epileptic (dissociative) seizures and id like to exchange experience about this anytime.
Send me a personal request if:
- you want to learn strategies to live with chronic pain, especially such that gets worse in flare ups (1)
- you want to manage daily life better with a disability (2)
- you want to stop self-harm (3)
.- you want to cope better with panic attacks and possibly get rid of them (4)
- you want to talk about non-epileptic (dissociative) seizures and eventually defeat them or about other dissociative issues like DID (5)
- You need help with a phobia or general anxiety disorder (no social anxiety) (6)
- You want to do some evaluation or need advice about eduactions/parenting (3-21 years) (7)
- you want to talk about an OCD an eventually gain control over it (8)
- you want to discuss faith and/ or spirituality (9)
If you send a personal request please start the chat with a code number from 1 to 9 to show you have read this. I only take requests about these topics, thanks for understanding.
Please understand that because of a large amount of"trolls" I had to deal with lately I don't talk about sexuality anymore. Sorry for those who actually need help about this topic but you might need to consider another listener. If I ask you to stop texting me (in general or in regard to a specific topic) and you don't do so I will block you - sorry. I am here to help people just like this site is. Please go somewhere else to fullfill your sexual desires -thanks
You should always try and choose a topic even for general requests as long as the thing you want to talk abut matches any. This increases your chances to get connected to a suitable listener as quick as possible.
Also if you are in condition for this you should always try and find some time to leave a detailed and honest rating and review after each chat with a listener. It's not only that you can give something back to a helpful listener with a good one but mainly that you can help other members to find the suitable listener for them. It should roughly include the topic you talked about, what was good or bad about the chat and if you would recommend the listener to others struggling with the same. Don't worry, you stay anonymous and also you don't have to do it if you're not comfortable.
Listeners always welcome to message for whatever reason!
I am Alan. I'm a professional coach at Self, The Coaching Lab.
At the moment all slots for my 12-week Self Coaching program are covered, but I still take 1 or 2 calls whenever I am available on 7cups.
Calls I take usually are with people who, much like I did:
* Dream about feeling passionate about life, yet feel lost, directionless, bored. Getting off bed in the morning for them is tough.
* Compare themselves to others. This has led them to doubt themselves constantly. They feel like an impostor and not good enough.
* Feel mad when others think they are lazy and they dislike advices.
* Isolate from others, yet they long for closeness and feeling part of a group.
* Despite saying they don't care what others think of them, they fear others would reject or exclude them.
* Spend their days feeling bored or overworking. They try hard.
* Struggle to concentrate. They often catch themselves mentally rehearsing future conversations, or recalling past events.
* Lately, only find solace in certain addictive pleasurable activities: food binging, shopping, sex, netflix, etc. They do not recall the last time they enjoyed something without guilt.
* Worry about the future & doubt about their next steps.
* Feel remorse about their current life situation, yet they've been procrastinating dealing with it.
* Feel overwhelmed, cornered and tired of dealing with your emotions. There's no energy nor attention left to taking over other issues in their life.
* Feel alone, hostage of their emotions.
* Wonder if there's something wrong with them.