Hello, I'm Leo. I'm a trained, verified listener, particularly specialized in mental illness management, problem solving, and LGBT issues. I'm here to listen and support you with anything you may be going through, as well as offer a warm presence for anything you'd like to share with me.
All topics and areas of discussion welcome.
Hi I have struggled with a lot of issues myself and have learnt a lot regarding how to address most of them (ongoing) would like to help other people if I can even if its just having someone to talk to. It can be a lonely world at times so feel free to contact me I would love to hear from you. Karen Marie
~~~~I currently have limited availability, but I will respond to requests as able! ~~~~ Hello! I am a 25 year old healthcare worker who has dealt with a variety of mental health issues (depression, anxiety, insomnia, and an eating disorder). I also have an extensive trauma background that provides me a unique perspective. I have learned to manage my conditions through therapy, medication, exercise, and healthy friendships. I'd love to chat with you about anything you'd like to share! Things I do on 7 Cups: Chatrooom Mentor -- Quality Mentor -- Teen Quality Mentor -- Verified Listener Team -- Peer Support My listener twins are @WalrusWasPaul and @SouthernFlame :) And yes, my profile picture is me! I used to be a professional dancer and that's a shot of me lying down on stage during rehearsal.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"Time is the most valuable commodity★ I am a 7 Cups Safety CoordinatorI contribute to these Quality Projects★ Peer Support Project / Training★ Welcoming Team: I have personally provided resources and welcomed 6,680 New Listeners to the 7 Cups Community★ Safety Coordinator★ 7 Cups Ambassador ★ 7 Cups Internship Program★ Community Mentor Leader ★ Chatroom Mentor ★ Quality Mentor ★ Forum Mentor ★ Doorkeeper.
*On an indefinite self-care break, sorry everyone! Please find another listener, thank you! xx*Hi, I'm Rebecca! I'm here to listen to any issues you have. As the saying goes, a burden shared is a burden halved. I'm here to take the other half. :) Feel free to message me, whether I’m offline or online, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! xxI DO NOT take sexual or inappropriate chats.
Hello. I am here, because being here helps me. When I find myself capable enough to listen to someone and connect with someone, and as I help someone feel better, I feel a bliss in me. I am here for that bliss. Let us feel that bliss sometime, if we get lucky sometime. Even if not, I wish a good life and good times for anyone who comes across the profile and read this intro. : )
I gladly take new chats but I can't always reply quickly, every time. If you need immediate assistance, seek out a listener who is online right now.
I live in North America! If you live in the UK or a similar longitude, my current time is 7 hours earlier. If you live in eastern Europe my time could be about 10 hours earlier. If you live in Asia, think 12-14 hours earlier! Please consider the time zone differences when contacting me and do not be shocked if you do the math and I am non-responsive in the middle of North American night!
I am a 50+ year old male
I have experience in many areas that may be of interest to you
- I am a parent of 3 children, age range from teen to young adult
- I live in a house where real LGBTQ issues are positively supported including direct experience with transgender youth
- I live in a house where I support people with depression and anxiety
- For more than a decade I helped support an elderly parent suffering from dementia
- I work in a professional environment supervising hundreds of employees, working through common workplace issues daily
- I manage stress and anxiety of my own through personal accountability and exercise
- I am an atheist, but I respect the value and existence of religion in peoples' lives as long as it is used for good
- Yes I have a big dog in my house, a standard poodle. She reduces stress for everyone she is in contact with.
- I do not discuss politics, especially the current administration.