HI There Nice to Meet You, I am kerry! I would like to say how brave and strong you are right now for even taking the leap to come here the first step in reaching out for some support and a listening ear from me, I have been in my own therapy so I know how dificult it is to be vulnerable and fragile I know how tough it can be to be open about whats going on but I want you to know that I have been on the other foot I have experienced my own fare share and alot in my life and I know how difficult it is to even come here and I want to thank you for making that step.
On the 27th Febuary 2016 I began my journey being as an Active Listener providing emotional support to my members we build a safe confidential environment within our chats so my members are able to fully express themselves. We build a good trusting rapport that provides a space for my members to feel comfortable to talk and for me to listen in a compassionate way we work together to make sense of the experiences my members are facing so they are able to see in a clear way and able to understand themselves a lot better. I provide genuine care support with a unique empathetic approach that my members are able to reach to me for consistent support and encourage my members to find other healthy ways of coping better with their struggles.I help them recognise there achievements and we build upon goals that they can work towards building a better positive path in which I support them throughout. I have learnt alot over my time as a Listener and the kind of difficulties my members may face and it helps me to understand the complexities of these difficulties and know that every experience is different so I am very open minded and don’t judge a person or any situation I explore and gain a deeper understanding of what one self is going through and how they are really feeling. I have a deep insightful mind where I am self aware of myself which means I am able to easily empathetically connect with others naturally on a deep level. You are not alone in this journey lets grow together <3 thank you for reading lovelys. I have a Diploma In Bereavement and Grief Counselling I have a Diploma in Counselling Skills and I am working on my personal therapy and furthering my study as one day I want to be a counsellor/therapist.
Helping a total stranger for the good of it and easing someone else's burden, is what I find truly rewarding. I believe in making the world a better place and supporting those who are in need of a friend. Because in the end we only have what we give
As Salamu Alaikum
Feel free to text me anytime.
Success depends on the wish of ALLAH so I might be or might not be successful in listening your problem, but I will try my best to ensure a good conversation.
Currently not taking many chats. Feel free to communicate, it just may not be answered right away
I do not take chats on suicide, or any sexual chats of any matter.
"It's not what happens to you it's what you do about it"
I am a straight married (7 Years) guy that supports men, women, and couples - or rather relationships of all types.*BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please make an appointment using this LINK.*On 7 Cups of Tea - I was a 7 Cups Mentor, was a Chat Support Group Moderator, and I still assist with Relationship Support within Forums Only. I am presently a 7 Cups of Tea Intern and I will graduate officially on June 15th, 2020. I'm heading towards my MA in Counseling and plan to become a licensed therapist (MFT) in the near future.I'm a Specialist (I only cover these areas):* Relationships - Boyfriend/Girlfriend Husband/Wife Issues
* All Aspects of Sexuality and Sexual Issues(If you have issues outside this area, I strongly encourage you to locate another Listener who is more equipped to handle your situation.)Qualifications:I hold several (7) degrees from regionally accredited universities, with (3) pending by the end of 2020, and I'm also well-read, easy to talk to, understanding, and have had a wealth of life experiences that makes talking to me simply... as someone who has probably been through some of the things that you have. I'm open-minded, motivational, and sometimes quite inspirational - providing those words that you may know you need to hear deep down, but unable to bring to the surface on your own. My words may not always be what you want to hear but you can depend on me to give you complete honesty. Also, I am not a judge or jury.
Confidentiality Statement:There is nothing you can say that will shock me. I take confidentiality VERY seriously. I will never tell anyone what you've shared with me in confidence. I'm here to provide a mirror, lamp, window, ladder, or a boat to a much more positive mental location than where you are now.Rules for Appointments:1. Please ensure that you spell your 7 Cups name correctly on the form as it will be what I use to contact you. Listener accounts will not be accepted.
2. If you need to change your appointment day and time, confidentiality rules on 7 Cups prohibit providing an email address. Therefore, you will need to notify me via a message that you need to re-schedule.
3. Missing an appointment with me is not simply ok unless you have a valid medical or personal reason. "I forgot about it," is not a valid reason. If you No Message/No Show for an appointment with me, I will likely refer you to other Listeners on 7 Cups. If you try to book another appointment, I reserve the right to cancel your appointment and free up the time for other members. I was on time for our appointment -- so should you as it is mature and responsible. You are responsible for remembering the day and time of your appointment. If you arrive late, it will be subtracted from your total time with me. Other members are likely waiting.
4. I've moved to an appointment scheduling system so that I can easily balance college, a full-time job, and still have time to work for 7 Cups. Therefore, I am not able to accept "drop-in" appointments anymore. If I see you attempt to connect with me, without setting an appointment, I'll decline.
5. It is polite to schedule time well in advance, at least more than four hours from the present time up to a day or two. Thank you in advance for being respectful.
6. I will always contact you if there are issues on my end and I'm not able to make our appointment, or if I need to re-schedule.Ground Rules for Discussions:1. I am not obligated to do anything other than listen to your issues. I am NOT paid for this work. I am, much like most on 7 Cups, a volunteer. I volunteer spare time that I have in order to help people through very difficult issues. Please maintain a high level of respect as a result. My time is consumed with a full-time job that is not related to this site along with college work to complete my degree. I volunteer for 7 Cups of Tea when I have the available time.
2. Simply because I listen to sexual situations or discussions is NOT an invite to engage in sexually stimulating conversation with me. I have a zero-tolerance policy for this behavior. Our discussion is only therapeutic purposes and there are other sites where you can engage in this form of behavior if that is what you need - 7 Cups is not one of them.3. This is not Match.com. I am not interested in dating, meeting in real life, or sharing my personal information.4. Please keep your conversations to a maximum of 30 minutes to respect other members and guests - without prior approval for extensions. Please understand in advance that our relationship is not any sense of a long-term relationship or replacement for in-person support, therapy, or psychiatric care. I am also not equipped to provide you with on-going or long-term support of any type.
5. Please leave feedback! Your feedback is very valuable. My goal is to provide stellar service and I can only improve by your voicing your opinion on my delivery, approach, and professionalism.
6. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is rude, profane, or disrespectful.
7. I am not politically correct. I am not the Listener on 7 Cups that will gleefully tell you what you want to hear nor will I placate you with sweet nothings. I tell it like it is, but I do try to be tactful about it. Please note that if you connect with me, I'm going to be polite, professional, but I'm going to look at the situation from 360 degrees as best as I can to provide the best kind of support. If you're looking for PC discussions, placating conversation, patting you on the back when it is not warranted - there are other Listeners on 7 Cups that will be more than happy to accept your request to chat.
8. If you are on your Listener Account, I will either request that you use your Member Account or not respond at all. I used to request corrections, but I'm flooded with Listener requests for support which is against site policy. I'd love to talk to you, but not on your Listener Account. Thanks in advance.*** Per 7 Cups sitewide policy, I do NOT accept Listener chats. You will need to change to your Member account for discussion. ***
My achievement is not what I have.My introduction is not what I do.It is but "who I am." I am a Happy Soul , who loves to love love and love to spread love and hope.
According to me, “Love is the panacea for all our ailments. Love heals, binds us and conquers all.”I believe I was put on this Earth to guide disheartened people back to love and light.If you have any issues related to relationship,loneliness and breakups,please don’t hesitate to contact me.I will be happy and grateful to offer you help and support.I assure you that “You will be heard. You will be understood and you will be made to realize that change is possible.” I want to help you to brighten up the dark spots,and will for sure hold the hope for you until you believe again.
Few Don’ts 1. I will not be taking any other issues besides bullying,getting unstuck,breakups,relationship stress and self-esteem.2. Please don’t copy paste your life stories. It blocks my eyes.3. Please avoid issues of sexual nature.4. I have zero tolerance for rude or disrespectful behaviour. I hope I am able to help you to come back to normal life. Smiles and Love