HELLO, I'm Era!I'm not taking any new member chats right now due to having a hectic schedule. My apologies! However, if we have talked before, feel free to message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
7Cups Intern Grad with Honors
Peer Support & Peer Support Buddy
Group Mod & Group Mod Buddy
Forum Supporter for 7Cups Internship
Project Agent for Social Soldiers Team
Verified Listener Team member
Safety Patrol Team member
Translation Team memberMENTOR ROLES
Group Support Mentor Leader
Internship Mentor Leader
Forum Mentor for Listener Learning & Journey and Safety & Knowledge at 7cups
Support Team Mentor for Motivation & Self Help and Teen Listener Events Team
Teen & Adult Chatroom Mentor
CLICK ME FOR A SURPRISE!
Hey everyone, I see you stumbled upon my profile. My name is Keanan 😛 I am a verified listener. I myself have been through a lot such as breakups, anxiety, social anxiety, depression, and a lot of LGBTQ+ related issues 😩 I feel like I can help you if you give me the chance, I have a lot of experience in a lot of things I haven’t even listed so know how it feels and how to recover from things and could help you on your path to recovery too 😯 Leave me a message about anything, even if I am offline since a lot of the time I just leave my profile offline and am online so you might be able to catch me while I’m free. I can help with a lot, but I am especially good at helping people with issues such as: sexual abuse, self harm, and depression. But do know you can come to me about most things 😃~Community Involvements~I am a peer supporter
I am an active member of the verifiers team (just drop me a pm if you wanna be verified)I’m usually available for a chat but if I am not you can leave a message or go to this link *hugs*Browse Listeners“Tis a lesson you should heed:
Try, try, try again.
If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try, try again.”
~ Thomas H. Palmer
“Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” ~Dale Carnegie
“If I persist long enough I will win.” ~Og Mandino
“In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity.” ~Albert Einstein
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ~Michael Jordan
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” ~Frederick Douglass
”The road to recovery may be a long one with a load of downfalls, but in the end it's a path that is above all else great to walk down.” ~Keanan~listener twins~Haowen - one of the first people I met when I became a listener and she was always such a sweet girl who I loved talking to, it’s shame she’s not really active anymore but she was just amazing.
Isaac - this guy is a person I randomly met to help with this profile in fact and through talking to him I found out how amazing he could be D: such a great guy, he just helped me out and was so optimistic and just put away a lot of spare time to put up with me :’)
MidniteAngel - Now Angel is a person I randomly messaged about a feed post from months prior when I started talking to her lol, she always has been a really helpful person, and as a teen star has been able to do her thang and help me out a bunch, such a great person and I’m glad I met her.
FlowersOfHope - now we get onto hopey hope a rather funny thing hehe, I started of being kinda intimidated by her but tried to get over that and talk to her and omgggggggggg she is such a niceeeee person, so kind and just a blast to talk to, I wouldn’t ever pass the opportunity to talk to her these days, truly one of the best people I’ve ever met.Sending out love to you all 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖
I support people who need help with breakups, depression, panic attacks, or work stress. I'm currently a college student and am majoring in Computer Science. If I'm online, feel free to talk to me, otherwise, send a message and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.
Hey there :)
Welcome to 7 Cups!
I'm really excited to be here for anyone in need! If you want to talk about what's bothering you or you just want to chat to someone I'm here for you, as much as possible :)
I've been through some very hard times my self, especially with loss, so i understand daily highly difficult mental pain, please never hesitate to contact me. And spek your mind 100% without hesitation, or worry of judgement.
I will always be happy to listen and help you find the answers within your self!
Hope to speak to you soon :D
Have a lovely day everyone!!
Hey guys,im gald you found me on 7 Cups and im a trained listener.If you need depression,anxiety,loneliness support im here!!
Always remember to stay strong no matter what,'Good things are yet to come'!!
*CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY PERSONAL REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT, THERE ARE MANY OTHER LISENTERS WILLING TO HELP YOU ☺️* *I'LL BE AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS DUE TO CURRENT WORK SHIFTS BUT WILL GET ON AS BEST I CAN, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE*
Hi, I'm Emily! I'm glad you found me on 7 cups of tea ☺️
Feel free to message me I'm available on most afternoons/evenings GMT, if I'm not on I'll get to you as soon as possible
Unfortunatly I wont be accepting any requests dealing with any forms of abuse, there are many other listeners who will be welcome to talk to you.
On the other hand if your here on problems for Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, LGBTQ ( Coming out, someone in your family coming ect) and Self-Harm, these are some of the issues i've either experienced myself and have great deal of knowledge of or supported someone in person through their hardships.
As you've probably seen I've not listed some issues that are in the box on the right, I still accept those requests too!
I've Applied to be an Adult Teen Listener which is where the bullying will come into so if your an Adult and have requests on this I'd rather you take upon another listener as I'll be more comfortable talking to a younger audience on this issue.
I thought I might end this with a couple of my favourite quotes that have helped me through issues :)
- 'Even when confronted with a hopeless situation, you still have a chance to make life meaningful... in turning a personal tragedy into a triumph or by transforming your predicament to an accomplishment.' - Victor Frankl
＊If I am moderating in Group Support, I might be slow to respond to your messages. Thanks for understanding.＊
Hello there! I'm glad you've stumbled upon my profile, I'm a trained active listener and I would love to help you out in any way I can! Feel free to send me a message anytime! :)
Some stuff about me:
I love to read, help people, take walks and spend time with my friends and family! I also enjoy watching anime, riding roller coasters, and trying new things!! I am currently 18 years old and in college. I like to spend my free time studying Arabic and Japanese... I also think about food a lot. :D In the future, I plan on pursuing a degree in Psychology with minors in Language and Business!
If I'm online, then please feel free to start a chat. If I'm offline, then send me a message and we can set up a time to connect and I will try my best to respond as soon as I can! Glad you are here!
❋❊TEEN LISTENERS: I am currently conducting mock chats, so if you would like to be verified, PM me to set a time!❋❊
[Here is my Referral Link: http://www.7cups.com/1493259]
Hello! im Lp, I'm glad you've found me on 7 Cups of Tea. I've overcome a lot in life and would like to help by listening to you. If I'm online, then please feel free to start a chat. If I'm offline, then send me a message and we can set up a time to connect. Glad you are here!
Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.
Loving yourself is a must when you cared someone
Everything in this world needs understanding
And support from the person we valued the most
May everyone realize how important life is
Am I deserving for all of this?
You, me, all of us, we can make a difference
Hi! I'm really glad you found me on 7 Cups of Tea. I'm a trained active listener and I would love to support people struggling with handling emotions, depression, stress, anxiety, or friend issues. I like singing, writing, computers, cats (obviously), and running in cold weather. I would love to help you. If I'm online, feel free to start a chat! If I'm offline, shoot me a message so we can set up a time to talk later. I'd love to talk!
Hello! I am an intern here at 7 Cups of Tea and am so glad you found me! You are probably dealing with something that's been taking over your mind.. we all do, don't we? Whether you need to vent, chat, escape, etc., I am here to listen and talk with full, genuine support. I work best with those who have dealt with family stress, traumatic experience, and loss.
***If I am offline or busy, send me a messege and I will come back to you ASAP! I'm dealing with about 4 people per session, sometimes more, but I like to keep it to a minimum so that I can keep focused on each individual. It is important that I reply quickly and am active when I'm talking to you guys!***
*** Per 7 Cups policy, I do NOT accept Listener2Listener Support Chats. You will need to change to your Member account for support. ***On 7 Cups of Tea - I was a 7 Cups Mentor, was a Chat Support Group Moderator, and I still assist with Relationship Support within Forums Only.I've taken more time to dedicate my energy and effort to my family (new adoption), education (completing my MA), and work which takes up considerable time. I'm on 7 Cups of Tea when I have a moment to breathe. I'm here - just not as frequently as I once was.I'm heading towards my Master's Degree in Psychology and plan to become a licensed therapist in the near future once licensing has completed.Specific areas of specialty include:* Relationships - Boyfriend/Girlfriend Husband/Wife Issues
* All Aspects of Sexuality and Sexual Issues(If you have issues outside this area, I strongly encourage you to locate another Listener who is more equipped to handle your situation.)Qualifications:I hold several (6) degrees from regionally accredited universities and I'm also well read, easy to talk to, understanding, and have had a wealth of life experiences that makes talking to me simple... as someone who has probably been through some of the things that you have. I'm open-minded, motivational, and sometimes quite inspirational - providing those words that you may know you need to hear deep down, but unable to bring to the surface on your own. My words may not always be what you want to hear but you can depend on me to give you complete honesty. Also, I am not a judge or jury.
Confidentiality Statement:There is nothing you can say that will shock me. I take confidentiality VERY seriously. I will never tell anyone what you've shared with me in confidence. I'm here to provide a mirror, lamp, window, ladder, or a boat to a much more positive mental location than where you are now.Ground Rules for Discussions:1. I am not obligated to do anything other than listen to your issues. I am NOT paid for this work. I am, much like most on 7 Cups, a volunteer. I volunteer spare time that I have in order to help people through very difficult issues. Please maintain a high level of respect as a result. My time is consumed with a full-time job that is not related to this site along with college work to complete my degree. I volunteer for 7 Cups of Tea when I have the available time.
2. Simply because I listen to sexual situations or discussions is NOT an invite to engage in sexually stimulating conversation with me. I have a zero tolerance policy for this behavior. Our discussion is only therapeutic purposes and there are other sites where you can engage in this form of behavior if that is what you need - 7 Cups is not one of them.3. This is not Match.com. I am not interested in dating, meeting in real life, or sharing my personal information.4. Please keep your conversations to a maximum of 30 minutes to respect other members and guests - without prior approval for extensions. Please understand in advance that our relationship is not any sense of a long-term relationship or replacement for in-person support, therapy, or psychiatric care. I am also not equipped to provide to you on-going or long-term support of any type.
5. Please leave feedback! Your feedback is very valuable. My goal is to provide stellar service and I can only improve by your voicing your opinion on my delivery, approach, and professionalism.
6. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is rude, profane, or disrespectful.
7. I am not politically correct. I am not the Listener on 7 Cups that will gleefully tell you what you want to hear nor will I placate you with sweet nothings. I tell it like it is, but I do try to be tactful about it. Please note that if you connect with me, I'm going to be polite, professional, but I'm going to look at the situation from 360 degrees as best as I can to provide the best kind of support. If you're looking for PC discussions, placating conversation, patting you on the back when it is not warranted - there are other Listeners on 7 Cups that will be more than happy to accept your request to chat.
8. If you are on your Listener Account, I will either request that you use your Member Account or not respond at all. I used to request corrections, but I'm flooded with Listener requests for support which is against site policy. I'd love to talk to you, but not on your Listener Account. Thanks in advance.