HELLO, I'm Era!I'm not taking any new member chats right now due to having a hectic schedule. My apologies! However, if we have talked before, feel free to message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
7Cups Intern Grad with Honors
Peer Support & Peer Support Buddy
Group Mod & Group Mod Buddy
Forum Supporter for 7Cups Internship
Project Agent for Social Soldiers Team
Verified Listener Team member
Safety Patrol Team member
Translation Team memberMENTOR ROLES
Group Support Mentor Leader
Internship Mentor Leader
Forum Mentor for Listener Learning & Journey and Safety & Knowledge at 7cups
Support Team Mentor for Motivation & Self Help and Teen Listener Events Team
Teen & Adult Chatroom Mentor
CLICK ME FOR A SURPRISE!
Hey all my names Brit. I’ve been a listener for a lil while now I'm a verified ATL too I'll only take chats for one hour slots at a time if you need regular we will set up a time and date after every chat i take Always accepting long term members .
id prefer SCHEDULED chats only you can use the book now at bottom of bio if you cant see this pm me and ill give you the link for it .since im super busy with my other roles i dont take chats after 5pm EDT thanks for understanding
Teams I’m On
Peer supporter this is for the listeners who get rough chats we also can support the Mentors in answering any questions you may have
Support teams : Disability Support,Anxiety Support , Teen Trauma Support and Teen Disability & Adult Disability.Support times of these sessions tuesday 11pm GMT Teen Trauma, Thursday 10pm GMT Disability Adult , Friday 8pm GMT Disability Teen , Saturday 9pm GMT Anxiety Support and events team doing DJin both the events teams for listeners & the members rooms
I’m also a Trained Verified Listener passed the VL mock chat and done the training recently to join the Verifier team to verify others if you’d like to become verified or want to know more message me :)
Chat Support i can give ongoing chat support if you are Stuck in a chat also able to give basic mentoring
Project Agent for VL (1-1 trainings and member checkins )
Group Mod Buddy
Q&A approval team (Answers)
Peer Supporter Buddy
ATL (Adult Teen Listener
Forum Supporter Disability
Forum Support A&G
Forum Support for Trauma Subcom
Safety Patrol Team checking profiles follow guidelines & Feed Team
Feed Team TOZ
Support Team Leader of Anxiety Support my colead is @VickyP
My Listener Twins are : MagicallySmiles50 , PalmTreesNRainbows, BeckyisHere ( bunny twinny) and RumpleSteeleSkin
Please click below on the book now if you wish to book a chat with me
Hi! I am very happy that you found me. My purpose is handle the problem directly and make you feel warm-and-fuzzy. There is nothing that you can't achieve, I think we can talk together and make you find the way to slove the problem. I love you. You are the best person, evdn if we never talk. If you reading my writings, that means you are trying to be the best version of yourself and that makes you special. Please feel free and share your problems with me.
Hey, my name is Josh, I am a twenty two year old trained active listener & Intern here at 7 Cups of Tea! I am currently studying a Diploma in Counselling Services. I am offering help & support services for anyone who is in need of it. I am willing to offer my services completely for free (not for profit) for the time being as I am wanting to improve, learn and adapt my skills to become a professional counsellor.Fairly busy lately so I will only be doing offline messages and group chats. Will continue doing 1 on 1 chats when Mothers Day week is over. Feel free to message me, there just might be delay in my replies.|| Currently only accepting breakup related issues ||
Areas I specialise in
- Learning how to "let go"
- Relationship counselling
- Trust & jealousy Issues
- Problems with trusting a partner who has cheated or broken trust
Why should you pick me as your listener?
I will put 100% of my effort & time and dedicate it to you and only you when we are talking during an appointment. I create files and notes for you so when our appointments end I can develop coping strategies to support you and discuss them with you at our next appointment to hopefully help you improve. I create documents & sheets that I can send to you so you can read them in your spare time to help you better understand your problems that you're having.Please note that all files & documents + chats I've shared with you are all kept confidential and no one else can access or view them.
Growing up as a teenager I have had a lot of problems with anxiety an depression myself an have been to two different counsellors, and one psychologist a couple of times and as I've grown to understand myself and my disability I have learnt to develop ways to cope with the way my mind works and thinks an I've decided it would be to the best of my ability to want to help other people with their problems as well, so they can slowly learn to be happy with themselves as who they are.. Just like I am with myself today!
Looking forward to chatting with you!
I’m Loki I’ve found this site to be a god send. (Also I'm the male in my profile picture, the girl is my long distance GF, 1200+ miles and going strong!)
Sponsee = xpixiebloodx :D
Engaged as of 8/6/17 :D
I hope to be of service to you, as others have for me, together we can support one another and make the world a better place.
I’ve been a listener for a while now too, and I love it, so if you choose me to listen to you, I’d be so happy to help you! So, a few things you should know about me, I’m a writer, a geek and general nerd. I guess. Lol. Anyway! I have a deep understanding of Bi-Polar disorder, ADHD, break ups, panic attacks, and dealing with being a single parent,and more, I am also an emapth (Google it and believe if you want.) I’d like to think I’ve helped a few people on here since joining. I hope I can help more in the future, by helping you, I help myself.
Also I am in a 1200 mile Long distance relationship, I would be happy to help anyone also facing the challenges of loving someone from afar. I know it isn’t easy, that it means lonely nights and frustration when the net is down. But message me and together we can overcome the insecurity.
“Remember Stars can’t shine without Darkness.” -Unknown
“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”- Robin Williams.
“Talent is an accident of genes - and a responsibility”- Alan Rickman
“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things”- Leonardo Da Vinci
So above you see three quotes all by dead men, two recently, one not so. Yet I feel they almost resonate with one another, the first one whose author I don’t know, just spoke to me as well.
Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again. Even though every time you've tried before you've lost. I have been through a lot in life and sometimes all you need is someone to talk to. Send me a message and I'll back to it as soon as I can
Hi! I'm really glad you have found me on 7 cups of tea! I'm here to listen to any worries or problems you are facing at the moment and I want you to know that anything can be overcome! I enjoy running, reading, art and studying Psychology. These hobbies often let me find my inner peace and enjoyment. I have overcome many challenges in life and am really determined to help you overcome any of your challenges. I can help you with, anxiety, depression, forgiveness, stress, and relationships or anything else you may be struggling with. We are always here to help!
*** Per 7 Cups policy, I do NOT accept Listener2Listener Support Chats. You will need to change to your Member account for support. ***On 7 Cups of Tea - I was a 7 Cups Mentor, was a Chat Support Group Moderator, and I still assist with Relationship Support within Forums Only.I've taken more time to dedicate my energy and effort to my family (new adoption), education (completing my MA), and work which takes up considerable time. I'm on 7 Cups of Tea when I have a moment to breathe. I'm here - just not as frequently as I once was.I'm heading towards my Master's Degree in Psychology and plan to become a licensed therapist in the near future once licensing has completed.Specific areas of specialty include:* Relationships - Boyfriend/Girlfriend Husband/Wife Issues
* All Aspects of Sexuality and Sexual Issues(If you have issues outside this area, I strongly encourage you to locate another Listener who is more equipped to handle your situation.)Qualifications:I hold several (6) degrees from regionally accredited universities and I'm also well read, easy to talk to, understanding, and have had a wealth of life experiences that makes talking to me simple... as someone who has probably been through some of the things that you have. I'm open-minded, motivational, and sometimes quite inspirational - providing those words that you may know you need to hear deep down, but unable to bring to the surface on your own. My words may not always be what you want to hear but you can depend on me to give you complete honesty. Also, I am not a judge or jury.
Confidentiality Statement:There is nothing you can say that will shock me. I take confidentiality VERY seriously. I will never tell anyone what you've shared with me in confidence. I'm here to provide a mirror, lamp, window, ladder, or a boat to a much more positive mental location than where you are now.Ground Rules for Discussions:1. I am not obligated to do anything other than listen to your issues. I am NOT paid for this work. I am, much like most on 7 Cups, a volunteer. I volunteer spare time that I have in order to help people through very difficult issues. Please maintain a high level of respect as a result. My time is consumed with a full-time job that is not related to this site along with college work to complete my degree. I volunteer for 7 Cups of Tea when I have the available time.
2. Simply because I listen to sexual situations or discussions is NOT an invite to engage in sexually stimulating conversation with me. I have a zero tolerance policy for this behavior. Our discussion is only therapeutic purposes and there are other sites where you can engage in this form of behavior if that is what you need - 7 Cups is not one of them.3. This is not Match.com. I am not interested in dating, meeting in real life, or sharing my personal information.4. Please keep your conversations to a maximum of 30 minutes to respect other members and guests - without prior approval for extensions. Please understand in advance that our relationship is not any sense of a long-term relationship or replacement for in-person support, therapy, or psychiatric care. I am also not equipped to provide to you on-going or long-term support of any type.
5. Please leave feedback! Your feedback is very valuable. My goal is to provide stellar service and I can only improve by your voicing your opinion on my delivery, approach, and professionalism.
6. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is rude, profane, or disrespectful.
7. I am not politically correct. I am not the Listener on 7 Cups that will gleefully tell you what you want to hear nor will I placate you with sweet nothings. I tell it like it is, but I do try to be tactful about it. Please note that if you connect with me, I'm going to be polite, professional, but I'm going to look at the situation from 360 degrees as best as I can to provide the best kind of support. If you're looking for PC discussions, placating conversation, patting you on the back when it is not warranted - there are other Listeners on 7 Cups that will be more than happy to accept your request to chat.
8. If you are on your Listener Account, I will either request that you use your Member Account or not respond at all. I used to request corrections, but I'm flooded with Listener requests for support which is against site policy. I'd love to talk to you, but not on your Listener Account. Thanks in advance.