Not accepting New Chats at this time! Please feel free to reach out to another one of our great Listeners for support. YOU ARE IMPORTANT!!!*Please Note that I have limited availability at this time but please feel free to reach out and I will be happy to set up a time a time for us to chat."No Act of KINDNESS, no matter how small is ever wasted"Hello, I am so glad that you have found me and I want to be here and help you with whatever struggle you are going through. I can't solve your problems, but I can offer a safe place for you to open up and talk about what is going on. I don't have set available days or times when I am online but most likely to be found in the evening est. If you want to chat and I am not online please feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I would greatly appreciate it if you would leave a review after a chat as it helps me as a listener learn and grow. If you are looking for other listeners you can also reach out to My very awesome Listener Twins: musicalMagic, and TsukinoTheHag . Without them I wouldn't have gotten this far in my journey.
** ******************* currently not taking new members ************************
********************* Will not take any chats with sex of any nature I am sorry ***********
Please go to browse Listener for someone who will. Please understand.
********************* I do take chat after 6 P.m. ( Eastern Time only ) ************
********************* I do not take chats on Sunday ( self care day )***************
Adult and Teen Listener
I am a long term listener and a verfied listener on 7 cups. I also have the door keeper badge.
Chat's I do take:
General Mental Health
*** I will repsond back to Your PM'S when I return online ****
Always feel free to message me anytime and I will get back to you about me I am an 18-year-old Christian tea lover that loves to make new friends and always able to start a conversation ❤ Roles:
General Support (Forum Supporter)
Safety Patrol Quotes I love:
“No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
“When you believe in yourself, you have 100% of the people you need on your side.” — Anima Vitam
All animations by king-lulu-deer
*** Per 7 Cups policy, I do NOT accept Listener Support Chats. You will need to change to your Member account for support. ***On 7 Cups of Tea - I was a 7 Cups Mentor, was a Chat Support Group Moderator, and I still assist with Relationship Support within Forums Only.I'm heading towards my Master's Degree in Psychology and plan to become a licensed therapist in the near future once licensing has completed.I'm a Specialist (I only cover these areas):* Relationships - Boyfriend/Girlfriend Husband/Wife Issues
* All Aspects of Sexuality and Sexual Issues(If you have issues outside this area, I strongly encourage you to locate another Listener who is more equipped to handle your situation.)Qualifications:I hold several (7) degrees from regionally accredited universities and I'm also well read, easy to talk to, understanding, and have had a wealth of life experiences that makes talking to me simple... as someone who has probably been through some of the things that you have. I'm open-minded, motivational, and sometimes quite inspirational - providing those words that you may know you need to hear deep down, but unable to bring to the surface on your own. My words may not always be what you want to hear but you can depend on me to give you complete honesty. Also, I am not a judge or jury.
Confidentiality Statement:There is nothing you can say that will shock me. I take confidentiality VERY seriously. I will never tell anyone what you've shared with me in confidence. I'm here to provide a mirror, lamp, window, ladder, or a boat to a much more positive mental location than where you are now.Ground Rules for Discussions:1. I am not obligated to do anything other than listen to your issues. I am NOT paid for this work. I am, much like most on 7 Cups, a volunteer. I volunteer spare time that I have in order to help people through very difficult issues. Please maintain a high level of respect as a result. My time is consumed with a full-time job that is not related to this site along with college work to complete my degree. I volunteer for 7 Cups of Tea when I have the available time.
2. Simply because I listen to sexual situations or discussions is NOT an invite to engage in sexually stimulating conversation with me. I have a zero tolerance policy for this behavior. Our discussion is only therapeutic purposes and there are other sites where you can engage in this form of behavior if that is what you need - 7 Cups is not one of them.3. This is not Match.com. I am not interested in dating, meeting in real life, or sharing my personal information.4. Please keep your conversations to a maximum of 30 minutes to respect other members and guests - without prior approval for extensions. Please understand in advance that our relationship is not any sense of a long-term relationship or replacement for in-person support, therapy, or psychiatric care. I am also not equipped to provide to you on-going or long-term support of any type.
5. Please leave feedback! Your feedback is very valuable. My goal is to provide stellar service and I can only improve by your voicing your opinion on my delivery, approach, and professionalism.
6. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is rude, profane, or disrespectful.
7. I am not politically correct. I am not the Listener on 7 Cups that will gleefully tell you what you want to hear nor will I placate you with sweet nothings. I tell it like it is, but I do try to be tactful about it. Please note that if you connect with me, I'm going to be polite, professional, but I'm going to look at the situation from 360 degrees as best as I can to provide the best kind of support. If you're looking for PC discussions, placating conversation, patting you on the back when it is not warranted - there are other Listeners on 7 Cups that will be more than happy to accept your request to chat.
8. If you are on your Listener Account, I will either request that you use your Member Account or not respond at all. I used to request corrections, but I'm flooded with Listener requests for support which is against site policy. I'd love to talk to you, but not on your Listener Account. Thanks in advance.
“One Day Or Day One, You Decide.”
Hello my friends! It's great to have you here! I am sorry but I am no longer able to take general requests because I cannot respond in a timely manner (If I'm already chatting with you please feel free to message me). You may browse through our other wonderful listeners here: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ Click the buttons below if you are interested in learning more about our sub-communities here at 7 Cups! Stay Safe & Stay Happy!
Family & CaregiverDepressionBipolarAddiction
Hello my beloved ones. My name is Karen , 25 years old.
First thing i have to say is: This is a greeting to you all, ''The Divine that dwells in me greets the Divine that dwells in you.''You are all welcome here. There are somethings i want to say so you can know a little bit about me and why i'm here.
I had always an intuition that I'm not here by chance, i mean ''here in this world''. Over time I gained many experiences, good and bad, the most important of all is that in a special moment I received my call, it was an awakening, and I discovered my mission here in this world, in this life.
I am a light bearer. My soul purpose is to redress the presence of darkness on this planet through shining the light.
I am meant to do this in the ways that feel most uplifting to me. Doing what brings shine to my spirit.
How can I create a loving legacy to remind others of light? Exploring and expressing the light in ways that remind others to seek light.
That's why i am here, to transmit the light for the benefit of humankind and mother earth, to listen to everyone who wants to chat with me and transmit and remind them of the light, help them with their struggles and whatever. I am more than grateful for being here and for you all being here too.
Thank you all and if you'd like to chat with me you are more than welcome.
*UNABLE TO TAKE MEMBER CHATS*Hi, I'm Rebecca! I'm here to listen to any issues you have. As the saying goes, a burden shared is a burden halved. I'm here to take the other half. :)
Unfortunately, I am unable to take new member chats at the moment. My Self-Harm Recovery discussion for adults is on every Monday 6pm EST!
I DO NOT take sexual or inappropriate chats.
*Please no relationship chats at this time as I do not know how to help you with them. This excludes trauma of any sort.*
Welcome to my listener's page! I hope to hear from you and help in any way I can!
I am a 18 year old guy and I want to help as much as I can! I may not know how to respond to everything but I will listen and try to help as much as I can! I wont judge you!!!My Personality Type:
INFJ-TIf you have recently been in an abusive situation and you are struggling please reach out! I want to be here for you and help you out! I can not get you out of your situation but I can give you some resources to help you, don’t be scared to ask! If I am offline feel free to leave me a message I will get back with you as soon as I can!About meI don’t care who you are I just want to help, I like to read, sing, play piano, and I like reef keeping (in case you don’t know what that is, it is keeping a saltwater tank with corals in it). I also am wanting to go into psychology now because of this wonderful place.AlsoPlease leave a review so I know how I did and so I can improve! Thank you!
Hi there! I'm Luke, and I'm 32 and from Georgia in the US. Happy to be here and to lend a listening ear to those in need. I have experience with parenting, family-related stress, and relationship stress and am a member of the LGBTQ+ community, but please feel free to reach out with anything on your mind and we can try to talk it out.
Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever. I'm on the east coast in the US, so be mindful of possible timezone differences. I also have a family and a job, so bear with me if I don't get back to you immediately. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are particularly busy for me personally, so I may be extra slow to respond, if at all, on those days. Regardless, I will try to get back to you as soon as I can, even if it says I'm offline.
Listener Twins: @ambercares @jrod1986 @PeaceLoveandPaws
Coming, going, the waterbirds
don't leave a trace, don't follow a path.
I'm Charlie and I'm trained, verified and experienced as an active listener for both adults and teens. I like to support people who are struggling with something. Also people who aren't struggling with anything. And people who aren't sure whether they're struggling with anything or not.
The poem is said to be by Eihei Dōgen, a Japanese poet who wrote it around eight hundred years ago. I don't know why I like it. I just do. My photo is the moon shining on the sea. There's some darkness and some clouds there but the light of the moon shines on everything. I like this too.
If I'm online, please feel free to start a chat. If I'm offline or busy, please feel free to send me a message. No topic of conversation is off-limits for me, not even difficult and distressing topics.
Thank you for reading my profile. I'm glad you are here!In an emergency or a crisis: If you are in an emergency or a crisis—for example, if you are at immediate risk of suicide or other serious harm—7 Cups is not the right place, because we cannot deal with emergencies or provide crisis counselling. Click here for information about getting help: Get emergency or crisis support
Listener support: I'm happy to support other listeners with issues related to listening, although I don't have any official role. Please do not message me from a listener account to chat about personal issues. Use a member account for that. To understand why, see: Listener and Member Roles
Schedule: I don't have a fixed schedule. I'm online some weekdays between about 4:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. US Eastern Time. In the UK this is 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. On other days and at weekends I'm often online too, but at times that are not predictable. If you message me or tag me in a forum I'm usually able to respond within a day or two.
Miscellaneous resources: For some other resources, mainly for listeners, see my unofficial companion site: The 8th Cup
Long term support: I don't make any formal arrangements for long term support, but I am happy to chat regularly over an extended period when that's helpful.
Notebook: To follow what I'm up to, subscribe to Charlie's notebook
Wuhan Warriers: I'm happy to support anyone in quarantine anywhere. See: Wuhan Warriers