sweetMango91 Kangaroo 2017
on January 3rd

Daily Check in for 3rd January ♥ What are you thankful for today?

Hey everyone!! Today I am thankful for a new day!

Image result for thankful quotes

What are you thankful for?

neatBalloon7178 Kangaroo 2017
on January 3rd

I'm thankful for warm clothes and heating in the house!  Brrr, it's cold outside!

JayTheBird14 Fish 2017
on January 3rd

@neatBalloon7178

Haha, never underestimate the sweet, sweet power of central heating in the winter!I sure do love it too wink

on January 3rd

@neatBalloon7178 smiley That sounds so warm and cozy enjoy wink

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
HiAJ Dolphin 2018
on January 3rd

My friends and family

My pets

Where I live

on January 3rd

@HiAJ smiley Friends, Family and the place where you live that's awesome!! And I am sure they are thankful to have you in their lives 

reliablePlane7550 Dolphin 2018
on January 3rd

Warm blankets 

on January 3rd

@reliablePlane7550 smiley I also love a nice warm blanket heart

Mellietronx Eagle 2015
on January 3rd

Cuddles :)

on January 3rd

@Mellietronx smiley Cuddles are the best

OrangeWarrior Penguin 2017
on January 3rd

Today I am especially thankful for everything I have achieved.

on January 3rd

@OrangeWarrior smiley Awesome proud of you!!

OrangeWarrior Penguin 2017
on January 4th

@sweetMango91 Thank you very much. You are very kind. ♥

littleSky9143 Butterfly 2017
on January 3rd

I am thankful for the change in chores, the money I was given that allow me to buy things to help my sanity and happiness, and music. 

on January 3rd

@littleSky9143 smiley These are all awesome things to be thankful for. laugh

on January 3rd

@sweetMango91

Yeah, they can be. Thank you for doing this every day. How are you? 

on January 3rd

@littleSky9143 smiley Aww thank you I love reading what everyone is thankful for it makes my heart so warm smiley I am good thank you for asking how about you?

on January 3rd

@sweetMango91 I'm glad you have something like this you love doing. It's helpful for me. And I'm glad you're doing well. I'm having a kind if enough day, but I'm okay. 

on January 3rd

@littleSky9143 smiley I am super glad it helps you butsad sad abit that you are not having a good day. Remember if you need to chat my pms are always open message me anytime

on January 3rd

@sweetMango91

Ah, thank you. I think I'm okay, but I might end up taking you up on that. 

on January 3rd

@littleSky9143 You are more than welcome to do it smiley

Unknown
on January 3rd

I am thankful and grateful for today for getting flexiblity at work.

on January 3rd

@Compassionate9 smiley Flexibility at work can make our lives a bit easier laugh

smarky Dolphin 2018
on January 3rd

I'm thankful today coz one of my student gave me something to eat when I skipped lunch smiley

on January 3rd

@smarky smiley That was so amazing what they did yayyy for the student 

JayTheBird14 Fish 2017
on January 3rd

I'm thankful for my mom who just did all the laundry for me.

I'm thankful for the little girl I tutor, who is the sweetest girl I've ever met.

And I'm thankful for Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Jared Padelecki because they alwasy put a smile on my face laugh

on January 3rd

@JayTheBird14 smiley Wow your mom is awesome, Aww the little girl sounds like she puts a smile on your face, And yayyy for all the people you have mentioned I am certain they feel the same way about you too and that you put a smile on their face to  

Morfo66 Turtle 2016
on January 3rd

I'm very thankful for my ability and strength to give myself the time needed and be with what hurts and have this awareness at the same time that it all helps me to get there where I want and need to be.

on January 3rd

@Morfo66 smiley It takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing to sit with a certain emotion and be mindful about it, So proud of you 

Morfo66 Turtle 2016
on January 3rd

@sweetMango91

Thanks!<3 hearing this means a lot!

madirhenae Dolphin 2018
on January 3rd

I am thankful for journaling. This morning I got a lot out on paper and it makes me feel so much better to relieve my emotions and write it down. 

on January 3rd

@madirhenae smiley Journaling is really a great way to express our feelings keep it up !!!

Kayisaunicorn Bunny 2017
on January 3rd

im really thankful for my friends and having a warm house and food

Hereshoping27 Turtle 2017
on January 3rd

So grateful my son popped into my work to give me a hug before setting off back to uni. Love him. 

peppermintlove Fish 2016
on January 3rd

I'm thankful for the moon - it is so beautiful and I love it so much :D <3

K87 Horse 2016
on January 4th

My link didn't work, so I'll just list the things I'm grateful for today:

*My husband 

*My friends 

*My family 

*My cat 

*Having food, a home, heat, and electricity. I live on the east coast of the United States, and apparently we are about to get hit with a "winter bomb cyclone" that has blizzard potential and has been compared to the movie The Day After Tomorrow (apparently, as it moves further up the eastern seaboard, it will be similar to a frozen hurricane) by the top meteorologists in the country. Also, I can't help but think about the citizens of Puerto Rico, especially since over half the island still doesn't have electricity. I'm just very thankful that I have a warm place to be, and I feel terrible for the state of the world, I'm also very aware that my country is a big cause of the current global situation (I voted for the Democratic opponent of the current occupant in the Oval Office). However, I am grateful that I still have hope especially in humanity. 

@K87

@sweetMango91

It's 4th now... weel for nice sleep that doesn't came now but still thankfull for calm mind ;) .

*Support Forum Disclaimer