Danika75 Bunny 2018
on October 5th

I am not good  with english, in fact my native language is spanish but I am gonna try to do it.. I am not really sure where to start... I have many things to driving me sad
I really feel sad... because I feel useless and unlucky, I don't know what to do... My dad obligated me to study administration and now I am not good for it, I never could  got my degree, obviously I couldn't to end the last semester. It was so hard.....  I never could find a good job, all of them allways with low pay or they didn't pay my salary. I have got many debts for it..

For other hand I have a sickness that when I am under stress it start to bother me and it is really annoying, when it appear I can't work very well, even fever appeared and it make me feel terrible. even the last year I have lost a little of my hearing sense because of it (in the left side)

every day is harder to find a job in these conditions and every time in works want to pay less...

I have tried to do some for  my own but ii isn't easy or maybe I'm not good for it, I dont know...

Even I tried to go abroad to look for work as a nanny or housekeeping but I couldn't got it... In USA, they denied me the Visa and Europe is too expensive to go, I can't get enough money to go.

the salary here is so low.. I can't pay for a room, it's impossible to think in buy a car... this is just to pay for unhealthy food and ticket to the bus... and what about where to live or medicines? 

I never had drived because I was afraid about do it.. well, the thing is some months ago i thougt I can try to work doing taxi so I  applied to get my driver's license but it took me almost 6 months!!!...  I have lost a lot of time for it, in my country people are very crazy driving so it's taking more time to get ready to work in taxi.. I have not more options to get more money, today is over...... I thougth it will be easy and fast but no, I am not so skilled driving. Now what will I do? I am not sure....

Finally, I would like to fall in love but I can't... I remember that I used to fall in love so deeply and I was so commited...  but all my ex's were liars, always cheating on me,.. I guess I am very silly or stupid, i don't know why they didn't want to me... after we broke up they wanted back but obviously I didn't... my question is, why me? why I couldnt find a good man? my last ex was almost 12 years ago, I haven't got too many but they were enough to I don't to trust in anyone again... and because the sicknees I have got I can't find anyone. I was clean but no more... 
I know I am not pretty, The last years with all my problems I have got some extra pounds and with my sickness is harder someone look at me.... 
I used to be very introvert and shy but I have worked on it and I think I am a little less.
After my last broke up I was diagnosticated with severe depressive and I was sick for almost 5 years.. I swear I lead with it to not fall down again., but I think I can't resist anymore... 

Every day I want to cry and  i try no broke me up...  I try to keep strong and hang on with all this... 
I have many things on my mind to lead every day but I am not sure how long I could resist...

I want to finish with all this but I can't do it now..  I have a brother who is in divorce proceeding, he want the custody of his kids and he need me to help him to care his kids.... I can't dissapoint him... 

nobody knows my feelings, all tiem pretending to be fine and happy, I have tried not to cry even when I am alone but I couldn't resist anymore tonight while I was writing this note...

why so many people die and they have a good life with a good family, why this not happens to me? I can't do it myself because I can harm to my brother and his kids... I don't want this... 

is long time I dion't feel well...

Hex1101 Eagle 2018
on October 11th

Bit hungry.....

Talk to an expert therapist
Kim is a great listener, she really encourages you to open up, and she's very helpful.
Reviewed Oct 23, 2018
SnowflakeDuringSummer81 Kangaroo 2015
on October 11th

I am sad, and lost. I'm living a life of fantasy in my head, because I can't allow reality to crush me. I feel like my life will forever be this way. In ten, twenty, fifty years from now, I see myself at this exact spot, doing the same things I've always done. 

Oconnor Butterfly 2017
30 minutes ago

Feel completely alone and afraid of life. Sick of ending up feeling like this. Just want some understanding that how I feel is not a choice. Recognition that I am trying my best and that I am still loved despite how much I struggle. I don't have that from anyone.

MissPen Fish 2018
21 minutes ago

Tired headachey sad confused

*Support Forum Disclaimer