Hurt, hopeless, affraid and tired... Bonus points with depressed and anxious

Frog90 Horse 2018
on April 9th

@dragonfly64

Try to focus on positive things please

We all have ups and downs

BubbleMoon1973 Camel 2018
on April 5th

I feel like a fraud. Im married to a woman. I love her but I MISS MEN. 

I needed to say that "out loud"

Talk to an expert therapist
I have felt very comfortable sharing with Robyn. She has made me feel like she really cares about my issue and I can tell she pays attention by her responses . She also has given me helpful advice and has been very encouraging.
Reviewed Apr 20, 2018
Kkidkk Camel 2018
on April 6th

I think my friends hate me and frankly that makes me hate them. I miss how they used to be and how we used to be but it’s not the same anymore. I’m always least wanted and last picked. I’m an extrovert but at this point I’d rather be alone

Etherealdarling Camel 2015
on April 7th

I feel like I can’t be independent. I rely on my boyfriend for happniess way too much and when he’s not available I find it extremely hard to make myself happy. I do well at making sure I stay productive but I don’t feel happy with myself. It’s gotten to the point where I’m straining the relationship by being too needy and clingy and I hate this feeling

@Etherealdarling I am going through the ecact same thing. 

Mangopeach91 Camel 2018
on Monday

@Etherealdarling

Why so clingy?  Clingy about what... what do you feel you need him so much for? Companionship? Money? Other? Anyone else you can connect with?

caughtinthemiddle Penguin 2017
on April 7th

Feeling anxious and depressed. Mostly sad that i can't seem to get it to together. I jave so much to do,why can't i just do it,ugh.

Frog90 Horse 2018
on April 8th

Perfect

Frog90 Horse 2018
on April 8th

I am sure I will meet the pretty guy .

Frog90 Horse 2018
on April 9th

Ecxited

Frog90 Horse 2018
on April 9th

Excited that is

turquoiseDog9249 Horse 2018
on April 9th

Lost, scared, alone, hurt...some days I feel like I can't breathe because the pain is unbearable. 

InfiniteMystery Horse 2018
on April 10th

Lately I’ve been feeling very empty. Life seems so surreal and no matter what I do, I can’t refocus. The face in the mirror isn’t me. The song coming from my lips belongs to someone else. I’m stuck in a dream and i can’t wake up. 

SpaceExeggutor Camel 2018
on April 13th

Desolate and cold inside, dreading the future.

RacoonSleppless Camel 2018
on April 13th

Tired, so tired. I don't feel connection whit anyone. The only person whit whom I could speak mover away from me. I feel guilty, I don't want yo bother anyone...

Mangopeach91 Camel 2018
on Monday

@RacoonSleppless...are you able to write or call or FaceTime them when you can... usually that would help a little bit. Have you been out anywhere to meet any new friends? I know that I am a little stuck in a situation where I am unable to get out and drive right now.....but I look to talking and getting to know new people online and hopefully getting out to an outing or two once I'm able to.🎀 don't fret ....we are here to talk anytime...

That's what I hear and see so far.

Totheskyandbeyond Fish 2016
on April 13th

I feel bored and tired. 

Khaya2 Turtle 2017
on Sunday

Worthless, constantly anxious and fearful, depressed and hopeless. 

Darkvoice27 Camel 2018
on Sunday

Empty, unhappy, and tired. I keep asking myself if this really is all life has to offer? And if so whats the point?

tekechen Camel 2018
on Sunday

numb

Bailmack Horse 2018
on Sunday

Frustrated that I don’t know how to remove myself from bad situations in my life. I get out, but can’t stop from getting dragged back with some flowers and an I’m sorry. I’m not happy, so why can’t I just go? 😔

bluePeach307 Penguin 2018
on Sunday

I feel so confused. I feel lonely but I don’t want anyone around me. I feel fat but all I want to do is eat. I feel ugly and unwanted. There is a guy I like who treats me like crap. I know this yet I want to see him tonight. I feel out of control. I need help. I want to feel normal. I want to feel loved. I want to feel positive. Why has my life turned out this way? Why?? I want to cry but I can’t. I want to scream but I can’t. I want to be happy but I can’t. I’m not a bad person. Why is this happening to me? Why am I feeling this way? Somebody help me. Please. I need love. Please. Help me. 

My husband was violent with me last night and then blamed me. He did not outright hit me but he threatened to, twice, and he grabbed me by the jacket and pulled me, and I'm pregnant. He also drilled the doorknob of the bathroom off where I was. I feel so defeated because he kept saying he was done with me and that I should leave, but then he said he was bluffing, and now I don't know what to believe. He's always had a temper but never like this before. I am so sad that he would ever want to scare me the way he did. I feel so hurt.

Mangopeach91 Camel 2018
on Monday

@fearlessShip6393

Uuuuuuummmm.. hello... I am able to connect to what you're saying. (Can' believe 'm saying this) I have been married for a little over 1 year now and it' been pretty rocky. I hate to say. We got into an argument not too long ago and I was in the kitchen he was walking towards our bedroom. He yelled and threw something at me I forgot what it was. But I threw it back at him and he storms in towards me and just punched me in the face++ now I had 2 choices ■■do nothing and walk away to the other room or pick up a butcher knife and defend myself.  I went in the room once the flash of my incarceration came to mind and and the thought of him beating me in the kitchen and leaving I don't know a bad site. At this point I am at the point that I want to leave but somehow I am unable to. He is taking care of our family I know he's going through a lot of stress because me not having that perfect job or position where I can bring a lot of money. I feel like I'm making excuses😳😳 I  have been in an abusive relationship before but, it's not getting any better. We were up to talking about separating and getting a divorce before but decided to continue to try to work it out. I have been on short term disability for about a month now for my job due to my ankle injury I am set to go have surgery soon. I went out with my family on Saturday to celebrate my niece's 17th birthday now mind you I'm not able to get out and move around as much as I would like to and I don't travel too much so when my sister came to pick me up Saturday morning I wasn't ready so I took my toothbrush in my hair products with me because I wasn't ready. Why was I not ready at the last minute after we had intercourse he asked me for something to eat I'm like baby I have to go away. My sister is outside so I gathered my things..kissed him...said I love you and left. By the time that I was out my foot was killing me even though I'm an air boat so after we finish we went back to my sister's house and I'm like I'm in so much pain so I called him I was like baby mistake stay the night I'll be home in the morning he was pissed hung up on me and then he blocked me from calling him or texting him now that I'm home he's like he doesn't want to talk there's nothing to talk about he doesn't believe where I was that he doesn't care. So since I'm able to go out to my family's house and stay overnight he can do the same thing too doesn't matter where he goes he can go out and stay overnight to this is b******* I don't know what to believe I don't know what to feel I don't know what to say right now. I'm hurting

Mangopeach91 Camel 2018
on Monday

@Mangopeach91

I made a few errors when typing this and didn't review it.. So please forgive me...

Mangopeach91 Camel 2018
on Monday

@Mangopeach91

I went out with my family on Saturday to celebrate my niece's 17th birthday now mind you I'm not able to get out and move around as much as I would like to and I don't travel too much so when my sister came to pick me up Saturday morning I wasn't ready so I took my toothbrush in my hair products with me because I wasn't ready. Why was I not ready at the last minute after we had intercourse he asked me for something to eat I'm like baby I have to go away. My sister is outside so I gathered my things..kissed him...said I love you and left. By the time that I was out my foot was killing me even though I'm an air boot.. so after we finish we went back to my sister's house and I'm like I'm in so much pain so I called him I was like baby imma stay the night I'll be home in the morning ok...he was pissed hung up on me and then he blocked me from calling him or texting him. Now that I'm home he's like he doesn't want to talk there's nothing to talk about he doesn't believe where I was that he doesn't care. So since I'm able to go out to my family's house and stay overnight he can do the same thing too doesn't matter where he goes he can go out and stay overnight to this is b******* I don't know what to believe I don't know what to feel I don't know what to say right now. I'm hurting

Tinycupcake Horse 2018
on Monday

I feel drained, Angry, Hurt, Scared, Lonley But also excited, Happy. So many mixes.

SnowTheListener Camel 2015
on Tuesday

I feel like no matter what the world will throw at today, I have to be ready because otherwise, I won't get what I want out of life.

goodLand72 Eagle 2014
on Tuesday

I feel emotionally drained and feel like i cant think straight anymore :(

I feel like every single time I try and have a positive attitude I end up getting kicked down. I keep getting up and trying again but I'm really tired of crying all the time. 

diligentOak5272 Horse 2018
45 minutes ago

I feel like some of my friends don't give two shits about me, even though we're really close. My bouts of overthinking get worse by the day and I overanalyze every small little thing that happens. It's so draining I can't think properly anymore

*Support Forum Disclaimer