on July 12th

Because I decided to ask 7 cups for help and found that I was not alone

piercetheaiden Starfish 2016
2 days ago

@modestcucumber123

I am glad you are here!

NG007 Kangaroo 2018
on July 12th

I am proud of myself today because I started my day be grateful and giving thanks for the many wonderful things in my life. 

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
erekajo Starfish 2018
on July 12th

I got out of bed and made it to work.

ActuallySwiss Dolphin 2018
on July 12th

i managed to go outside without fainting

Lukebryanlover17 Kangaroo 2018
on July 12th

I am starting to do better in life

Iammetoo Starfish 2018
on July 12th

Because after many years, I admitted that I’m depressed. That in itself felt like a weight has been lifted because now I can try and get help

lovingTiger4446 Elephant 2018
on July 12th

I am proud of myself today because I recognized a negative pattern of coping skills that does not help me and today, I am completely loving myself for being aware of this. 

OpenWindow Dolphin 2016
on July 12th

I studied in the evening

Scruffball Starfish 2018
on July 12th

I stuck to my diet today, and managed to work through my to do list.

1Lotusflower Starfish 2018
on July 13th

Today for some random reason I felt my heavy despair creep up from a recent breakup.  I noticed i was returning to old thinking patterns to deal with it which only made it worse. BUT INSTEAD.....I took a deep breath, imagined putting that despair in a cloud which I then observed it until it just floated away.

Poof gone ! Wow-It was so freeing I had no idea. I learned that here -thank you !❤️

NG007 Kangaroo 2018
on July 13th

Because I am choosing to Stay positive. It is my choice and I have control.

PowerofNow247 Penguin 2017
on July 14th

I am proud of myself because I was able to admit that I had a problem that was making my life unmanageable that problem was alcohol.

For a couple of years after the suicide of my brother I used alcohol as a distraction to the real issues that were going on.

Instead of helping me alcohol ruined very important relationships with my immediate family and friends I have been sober for 8 months and although there are hard times the support is out there to help me and to help anyone else experiencing difficulties similar to mine. There is never a day you wake up and won't be able to achieve something. 

We have to seize every opportunity if we want to see change.

kassidy12 Starfish 2017
on July 15th

I am proud of myself because I am dedicated listener, when I used to be on the opposite end of these chats.

Alex277 Fish 2016
on Tuesday

I am proud of myself today because I tried my best :) 

Sunshine4220 Starfish 2018
on Tuesday

I planted my new lil plant babies

My memory is slowly coming to a great focus. I'm starting to get back to my own ways of remembering. I am great at remembering things, I have learned to live a life for myself and to just live in the moment. I helped a person out yesterday by giving the advice of patience. I have remained at a point where I live just for today. I accept the things I cannot change and courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. I have done this once and I will not rinse and repeat. I will continue with this life of honesty and happiness. I'm free and even though I never understood in the beginning, I understand what I want to now. That is my ultimate freedom and I can live a healthy life and have great things everyday.

2 days ago

@enthusiasticYard6010

That is awesome!

gigantDog79 Starfish 2018
2 days ago

@enthusiasticYard6010 this gives me so much motivation!❤️

lazyKatz Horse 2015
on Wednesday

I'm finding myself thinking of other people and not myself for a change. 

marooncat Starfish 2018
on Wednesday

I swam this morning

lazyKatz Horse 2015
3 days ago

@marooncat

That sounds a great way to clear your head and start the day.Good for you.

I am proud of myself for becoming strong enough to realize that I don’t have to fight alone 

2 days ago

@ToThyneOwnSelfBeTrue

Good job!

*Support Forum Disclaimer