I'm still moving forward

lovelyWhisper66 Bunny 2015
3 days ago

@WorriedPerfectionist Yes, moving forward can be a struggle, and it requires so much effort and strength. Thanks for sharing, and well done! :)

@lovelyWhisper66 I don’t think I get replied to that often, it’s really nice that you take the time to read and reply to the answers. Makes me feel heard and valid. 

I hope you’re having a good day 

9 hours ago

@WorriedPerfectionist I know how you feel; the forums aren’t so popular here. You are most welcome! I appreciate the feedback. Glad to be of support. Best wishes! :)

Anonymous543 Eagle 2018
3 days ago

I can deal with this. I will work through it and I will control it. I can control it. This is my life

3 days ago

@Anonymous543 Welcome to the community, we are delighted to have you here with us! I love how self empowered you are! It can feel like life controls us, but in the end, we truly are the ones in control. 

Thank you for sharing, and well done! If you have any concerns or questions, let us know. :)

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
ging3r13 Starfish 2018
2 days ago

I’ve been getting better at making progress and accepting that progress. 

2 days ago

@ging3r13 Yay, well done on your progress! Accepting it as it is can be challenging, but there is always a chance for improvement. We believe in you! 

Great job, and thank you for sharing! :)

easyWater4109 Starfish 2015
1 day ago

I’m proud that I’ve never been impressed much by the shiny, the expensive, the trendy, or the popular. I just do my own thing.

9 hours ago

@easyWater4109 Yay for being you! That can be tough for many, so glad you are comfortable being who you are. Well done, and thank you for sharing! 

*Support Forum Disclaimer