greenSea8391 Camel 2017
on December 17th, 2017

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday."

greenSea8391 Camel 2017
on December 17th, 2017

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it."

-Mahatma Gandhi-

amazingApple61 Dolphin 2018
on January 2nd

@greenSea8391

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
greenSea8391 Camel 2017
on December 17th, 2017

"Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

-Mahatma Gandhi-

KingAaron84 Turtle 2017
on December 17th, 2017

The greatest pleasure in life is knowing that your blessed beyond measure and can be a blessing just the same way your blessed.

Spacegrey Turtle 2017
on December 18th, 2017

People will believe anything as long as it's a compliment. -Phoebe Buffay

Enchantra Turtle 2017
on December 27th

Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise ~ Sigmund Freud

MindyLove Starfish 2017
on December 31st
BellaBG Dolphin 2018
on January 1st

Not sure if it necessarily counts as positive but it always stays with me in relationships, work etc (though I don't always act on it!) 

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results' - Albert Einstein 

Sunshine8293 Dolphin 2018
on January 6th

Just like any project, you have to tear it down to its core then rebuild. The same goes for you. You are being brought to your core so you can become even more beautiful, stronger, and truly amazing.

softstrawberry Turtle 2017
on Saturday

"stay afraid, but do it anyway. what's important is the action. you don't have to wait to be confident. just do it and eventually the confidence will follow." - carrie fisher

Kickingkaas Dolphin 2018
on Monday

Everybody's a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life thinking that it is stupid

joyousTime89 Turtle 2017
on Monday

“The word appreciate has two meanings. The first meaning is ‘to be thankful,’ the second meaning is ‘to increase in value’. Combined, these two meanings point to a truth that has been proved repeatedly in research on gratitude: when we appreciate the good in our lives, the good grows and we have more of it. The opposite, sadly, is also true: when we fail to appreciate the good—when we take the good in our lives for granted—the good depreciates.”

~ Tal Ben-Shahar smiley

BellaCuddles20 Bunny 2015
2 days ago

"Your Mental Health is more important than the test, the meeting, the interview, the date, the family reunion, the game, the recital, the grocery-run. Take Care of Yourself."

~Your well wisher 

Jennifer164 Turtle 2017
2 days ago

My favorite one so far:Image result for uplifting quotes

rosieclonia Butterfly 2017
2 days ago

NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER DR BAZ. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL LOTTERY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM,BUT HER MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND SHE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 3 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY FIANCEE(NOW HUSBAND)CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY FIANCEE NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; "SUPREMESPELLS@OUTLOOK.COM"  ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA WEB ADDRESS: http://drbazharmlessspell.webs.com/

*Support Forum Disclaimer