Unknown
on April 12th

@Laura to apologise to Sonia.

nyagaroxas Horse 2018
on April 12th

Does this guy really want to go out with me or was he just being polite? Should I text him?

Moonflower335 Butterfly 2017
on April 18th

@nyagaroxas

Oh gosh, me too! Dating and romance still feel like a language that I have no grasp on...

nyagaroxas Horse 2018
on April 18th

@Moonflower335 fun fact: once I rejected a guy who wanted to date me because I thought he had mistaken me for someone else with my same full name! My low self esteem does not help...

on April 18th

@nyagaroxas

0: That's a shame.

I'm afraid I've failed so many times that I'm starting to be almost afraid to talk to any guys. And it doesn't help that I'm bi and I'm I consider myself twice as likely to fail...

It probably sounds corny but lately I've been adopting that whole " you've got to love yourself first" mindset. Thinking things like " yeah I'm funny and cute and I've got good things going on in my life, there's a guy somewhere out there for me." I haven't had any romance luck yet but I guess I'll keep trying.

nyagaroxas Horse 2018
on April 19th

@Moonflower335 Oh that's so sad! I hope that someday you'll find someone who will love you and who won't make you feel afraid of failing again!

on April 19th

@nyagaroxas

Thank you so much! I honestly feel a lot better after talking to you smiley

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
shyCamp696 Horse 2018
on April 18th

What if....?

Unknown
on April 20th

One thing on my mind right now is , my Wife and how much me and the kids love her and miss her. Her birthday is coming up and we just wish that we were all together. We want to hold her and show her our love. We pray daily for her to come home. We love you , we need you and we miss you Beautiful  !!!!

EarlyOnion Horse 2018
on April 20th

My thought as I panic (mentally): "How to delete a thing I posted onto a thread?? Because I didn't mean to post New Post, I wanted to Reply."

Unknown
on April 20th

My wife and how much that I truly love and need her. Me and the kids love you and need you to come home and make our family complete again. 

@I'm sorry you are left to make your own way. I'm sure she had personal reasons for needing to get away. Sometimes it's best to take a break from the suffering of being a householder.

loyalEyes9261 Kangaroo 2016
on May 6th

Tomorrow is my birthday . Im going to be 23

@loyalEyes9261, happy birthday year. Make the most of your youth

I lost almost all of my friends and I wonder if it's my fault but how can I hang out with someone that's toxic or they don't give me the love I give them? And I feel used so many times... sad

@limegreenBlueberry6881, people can be trying. Be true to who you are

apositivepsych Elephant 2018
on June 5th

Sleep! Good night!

I've become so disinterested in food that I regularly forget about eating. I have to set up regular deliveries w Amazon so I remember to prepare something once a day. Otherwise, I rely on raw fruits and celery and carrots and protein bars. I take a lot of vitamins though and drink a lot of water. It's kind of the opposite side of the overeating dilemma. I'm a student so I don't have much food anyway.

@Ambitioustriangle77

Honestly if food ceases to be interesting, your brain will find something new to do. I like reading more fiction and science fiction. 

Impossibleblonde Butterfly 2017
on June 6th

“Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I am tired of finding myself on the receiving end of this ugliness, I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like "pieces of glass in my head all the time.”

My cup is empty, sometimes it gets to be too much. Be kind to each other. ❤️

Julietlovesu415 Elephant 2017
on June 14th

I miss my ex so much. We went 5 years where we barely spoke to each other. About a month ago we got back in contact and we seemed to be doing good on communicating, being open and honest. Recebtly hes gone MIA again and it really bothers me when he does this. I hate not having answers as to why. 

frothyPanda47 Turtle 2017
on June 27th

One thing on my mind right now is if I’m good enough to achieve my dreams I’m letting time pass me by and I haven’t accomplished anything expect  bringing down the people around me... 

Trying for one person, talking to them hoping they wont leave your life and it does seem like they'll leave again

MeMyselfAndHer Camel 2017
on July 9th

Well...I wish my mother was different...I always build up expectations and I always end up disappointed and sad. I have been alone for the past 5 years, then I found love again...I just wanted her to say hello and shake hands with him...I just wanted her to be polite...and all she could say was “this is none of my interest” ...I just feel that even if something good happens to me, there is always something bad coming to ruin it...

CookieBears Kangaroo 2018
on July 11th

The music I'm listening to heart

on July 31st

How when someone say something you want them to be excited about but they aren't and how depressed it makes you feel. 

I feel like my friend is more excited about moving than he is to see me anf to top it off he doesnt seem sad that hes moving away from me at all. Not much of a friend i guess.

hollowman84 Bunny 2017
on July 31st

Euthanizing myself

on August 6th

How much pain I'm in emotionally and I'm not aure as to why. Its like I'm upset that I'm not upset...if that makes any sense. But I think what the issue is is that the person I'm not really upset over is happy I'm not upset over him. 

Really weird situation.

green18doz30 Butterfly 2017
9 hours ago

Sometimes when I start to feel scared about life and where I am heading... I want to just hold onto my son and never let go.          

*Support Forum Disclaimer