RainMann Butterfly 2017
on April 12th

@Laura to apologise to Sonia.

nyagaroxas Horse 2018
on April 12th

Does this guy really want to go out with me or was he just being polite? Should I text him?

Moonflower335 Butterfly 2017
on April 18th

@nyagaroxas

Oh gosh, me too! Dating and romance still feel like a language that I have no grasp on...

nyagaroxas Horse 2018
on April 18th

@Moonflower335 fun fact: once I rejected a guy who wanted to date me because I thought he had mistaken me for someone else with my same full name! My low self esteem does not help...

on April 18th

@nyagaroxas

0: That's a shame.

I'm afraid I've failed so many times that I'm starting to be almost afraid to talk to any guys. And it doesn't help that I'm bi and I'm I consider myself twice as likely to fail...

It probably sounds corny but lately I've been adopting that whole " you've got to love yourself first" mindset. Thinking things like " yeah I'm funny and cute and I've got good things going on in my life, there's a guy somewhere out there for me." I haven't had any romance luck yet but I guess I'll keep trying.

nyagaroxas Horse 2018
on April 19th

@Moonflower335 Oh that's so sad! I hope that someday you'll find someone who will love you and who won't make you feel afraid of failing again!

on Thursday

@nyagaroxas

Thank you so much! I honestly feel a lot better after talking to you smiley

Talk to an expert therapist
Been good intro to 7Cups .. Jenny's responses are making me think and challenge myself .. and also to ask what I really want to work on.
Reviewed Apr 26, 2018
shyCamp696 Horse 2018
on April 18th

What if....?

One thing on my mind right now is , my Wife and how much me and the kids love her and miss her. Her birthday is coming up and we just wish that we were all together. We want to hold her and show her our love. We pray daily for her to come home. We love you , we need you and we miss you Beautiful  !!!!

EarlyOnion Horse 2018
on Friday

My thought as I panic (mentally): "How to delete a thing I posted onto a thread?? Because I didn't mean to post New Post, I wanted to Reply."

My wife and how much that I truly love and need her. Me and the kids love you and need you to come home and make our family complete again. 

*Support Forum Disclaimer