Laura Butterfly 2013
on December 15th, 2014

Introduce Yourself to the 7 Cups Member Community!

We are excited you are here & want to get to know you!

Don't be shy, say hello! 

Please use this space to introduce yourself to our community. 

FH:67

hijabifeminist Camel 2016
on April 15th, 2016

@Laura i have severe anxiety and depression but im a good listener and i love making friends haha im also very very awkward so

quietGlobe603 Camel 2016
on April 20th, 2016

@hijabifeminist Hi. I love your username,  its great! I hope you can overcome your anxiety and depression,  and this community is here to help whenever you nees us!

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 5th, 2016

@quietGlobe603

Hi! Welcome to 7 Cups! May you find a warm and happy place here! If you feel like talking, don`t hesitate to contact me.

gregariousStrawberries295 Bunny 2016
on September 17th, 2016

@happyDreamer23 Hi I'm Strawberry, can you please explain a bit about the chat and listeners  and when / how I can use it?

WendyBird15 Butterfly 2015
on July 28th, 2017

@gregariousStrawberries295 Now that you have been here awhile. How are things going? Have you managed to figure out how things work to get a listener?

Soumya2u Camel 2017
on April 14th, 2017

@happyDreamer23 @Soumya . Hi and Hello friends. I am a new member in the 7 cups of tea website. Its an amazing experience to be in here. I like to talk and have a good conversation with new people. I like reading great books, watching some good movies in my life time. Hope to talk to you all soon. I'm telling that you will never be bored or feel lonely talking with me.

SEDULOUSFILLE Elephant 2017
on July 5th, 2017

@Soumya

Hi hope you doing well!!!

butterflykisses297 Dolphin 2018
on January 22nd

@Soumya2u

hello, Im just surfing around 7 cups.. I'm bored. I'm trying to keep myself busy on the somputer. I live alone and don't have much to keep me busy.

Unknown
on July 11th, 2017

Hi

I am a new member of 7 cups of tea internship program.

Jonahbelle Eagle 2017
on October 1st, 2017

@dreamSmiles34 hi I am a newbie also :) I have ptsd/depression/anxiety as most of us here..I am very happy to listen to any one that needs and ear no judgment at all! I have a schizophrenic and borderline personality parent that I have cared for..I am looking to change my way of thinking as I don't want to affect my children and finally live a normal life 

scarletPear1945 Bunny 2017
on October 3rd, 2017

@Jonahbelle

Thanks for being there, everyone needs someone to talk to.heart

creativeHuman8966 Horse 2017
on November 5th, 2017

@Jonahbelle,

I am inspired by your post. I am overcoming similar issues. It is becoming quite crippling. How are you managing those issues?

havenseeker Turtle 2017
on December 13th, 2017

@Jonahbelle

wow... despite what you have suffered, you still desire to help others, instead of shutting everyone out. So noble. Um, hope you are feeling better? If sadly you’re not, what... what can i do to alleviate your torment? I seriously don’t know how to interact with people. Sorry...

And children? You are so ineffably brave. But i can’t. I can’t even take care of myself. What imbecile would entrust such a fragile innocence to such tainted hands? Nor will i risk the possibility, no matter how slight, of my child inheriting my illness. No kid, no one really should go through that profound terror, that unreasonable paranoia, those screeching, taunting voices, the terrifying feeling of having lost safety, of being unable to trust anyone.

Hopefully, one day soon, if not already, you will relish your normal life.

wittyBalsam8967 Camel 2018
on April 4th

@Jonahbelle 

TuulipTracey Eagle 2017
on October 16th, 2017

@dreamSmiles34 Hi!  I am new as well - getting my sea legs, finding out how things work!

brightZebra437 Turtle 2017
on December 23rd, 2017

@dreamSmiles34  Welcome

politeCup6711 Eagle 2017
on October 6th, 2017

I'm afraid this will never end, the constant panic

on January 22nd

@politeCup6711

My heart goes out to you. I have panic attacks too. I fear death. I have times when that is all I can think about. I hope you have a better day.

Jay1417 Horse 2018
on March 21st

@politeCup6711 I know the feeling, it really sucks. It especially hurts when you panic so much you can hardly breathe

phoniex Butterfly 2017
on November 6th, 2017

@happyDreamer23 

hi there am nwe here just wanted someone around to talk too 

Nana401 Butterfly 2017
on November 6th, 2017

@phoniex

I am in phoenix az  would you like to talk

on January 23rd

@Nana401

I'll talk to you. How are you? My name is Chris.

HelloDarknessOldie Horse 2018
on April 3rd

@happyDreamer23

calmScarf4538 Bunny 2016
on September 23rd, 2016

@quietGlobe603

faithfulness18 Penguin 2017
on March 1st, 2017

@quietGlobe603

My name is Ana I just joyed any advice??

CommunicativeHickory4504 Dolphin 2018
on January 11th

@faithfulness18

Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm new here. If anyone would like to talk, I am always available! :) 

@faithfulness18. 

Ana, if see your father he will be told he is a sick, sexual predator who preys on young girls for sex.

sympatheticPenguin4505 Camel 2017
on April 3rd, 2017

@quietGlobe603 hey i hope that you can get over your depression and anxiety. Thats ok if your weird im the same and i can be very hyper at sometimes. I am glad to be friends with you if you would like. Just like the rest of the people here i'm here 4 u.

friendlyHouse3358 Turtle 2015
on November 20th, 2017

nicholas james pitlosh

Rizelle Penguin 2018
on February 13th

@quietGlobe603 agrree!

MindyMai Camel 2016
on April 21st, 2016

@hijabifeminist hi there  i just joined too, seems like this community is really nice and friendly. I have social anxiety, and like you am a good listener. Let's work towards a happier us together here! Have a great day ^^

forcefulCircle4454 Fish 2016
on August 7th, 2016

@MindyMai lovely

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 6th, 2016

@MindyMai

Hi! I would like to offer you a warm welcome in this amazing community, 7 Cups! May you find your answers here and have a lovely time! If you feel like talking, I`ll be here.

Ameliaky Camel 2016
on April 21st, 2016

@hijabifeminist Hello, me myself i've just got rid of depression and loneliness yesterday. Try chatting with friends and keep yourself accupied. It helps

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 4th, 2016

@Ameliaky

Hi! Welcome to 7 Cups! I`m a trained listener and if you need somebody to talk to don`t hesitate to contact me. Have a nice day!

positiveindividual Dolphin 2017
on January 17th, 2017

@Ameliaky kudos to you

AruOkami Camel 2016
on April 26th, 2016

@hijabifeminist I have social anxiety and mild depression.  By the way, I like your name

Unknown
on April 26th, 2016

hi @AruOkami, i would like to welcome you because you are new here :)

i wish you to find your place, be cheerful and learn - on 7cups and in life too!

DisturbedSoul Kangaroo 2016
on June 28th, 2016

Awh thanks @AruOkami

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 3rd, 2016

@DisturbedSoul

Hey :) Welcome to 7 Cups! May you find a happy and warm place here. If you feel like talking, don`t hesitate to contact me.

SmartNerdAlex Starfish 2017
on July 23rd, 2017

@AruOkami My friend has Social Anxiety. I used to get it really badly but I think that was because there was this cute girl who I was crushing on without realizing it and when I stopped liking her the anxiety went away.

littlesweetbear Camel 2016
on April 30th, 2016

@hijabifeminist itll be alright, just make sure to enjoy the smallest things in life. i have anxiety and im the most awkward person i know, even to those who are really close to me. but dont take too many things to heart, i do that  alot. theres always a solution to the problem, getting help from a trusted adult is allways helpful.i wish you a beautiful day and you have many that will support you. \(^-^)/

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 7th, 2016

@littlesweetbear

Hi! I would like to offer you a warm welcome in this amazing community, 7 Cups! May you find your answers here and have a lovely time! If you feel like talking, I`ll be here.

legospock Elephant 2016
on May 3rd, 2016

@hijabifeminist Just anxiety in general or specific people?

SylviaAndr Dolphin 2015
on May 5th, 2016

@legospock can anxiety be only around specific people? Like is there a name for that?

Optimisticallydepressed Horse 2017
on March 7th, 2017

@SylviaAndr Almost certainly, there's a name for everything, I don't know what it is, I'm just pointing that out.

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 8th, 2016

@legospock

kara2017 Kangaroo 2017
on June 27th, 2017

@happyDreamer23

SeshineOppa Elephant 2016
on May 7th, 2016

@hijabifeminist i was really depressed but talking to a listener really helped cheer me up! Sometimes you just need to have a rant and let it all out and eventhough it might not solve your problems atleast it won't keep devouring you. I'm like you i'm a good listener and apparently i give good advice aswell. I hope we can overcome the difficulties by focusing on our end goal and be happier.😄

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 9th, 2016

@SeshineOppa

placidWalker7322 Kangaroo 2016
on June 5th, 2016

@hijabifeminist  i have anxiety too bad

placidWalker7322 Kangaroo 2016
on June 5th, 2016

@placidWalker7322 this is the third night in a row i had had it

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 10th, 2016

@placidWalker7322

BlueFrost123 Starfish 2016
on July 6th, 2016

@hijabifeminist Hey . Welcome to 7cup :)  I'm new here too 

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 11th, 2016

@BlueFrost123

SEDULOUSFILLE Elephant 2017
on July 5th, 2017

@happyDreamer23

Hi I've been living in a protected atmosphere and now am searching for the job but before this I'm afraid t stay with people because I'm a soft spoken but not having a bold voice am not that active and smart like people today are. And many times it's happened that people have taken advantage of my goodness and also am unable to adjust with people outside because I never made friends in my life due to past happenings. I want to move on but again something happens. Am very very Afraid again.

To come out of this fear. I need your help 7 cups Friends.:(

GimmeJustASec Fish 2016
on August 22nd, 2016

@hijabifeminist hi! I would totally love to talk to you 😄 you sound super nice

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 12th, 2016

@GimmeJustASec

humorousPapaya2202 Fish 2016
on August 23rd, 2016

@hijabifeminist

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 13th, 2016

@humorousPapaya2202

Hi! I would like to offer you a warm welcome in this amazing community, 7 Cups! May you find your answers here and have a lovely time! If you feel like talking, I`ll be here

namgum61 Kangaroo 2015
on August 30th, 2016

@hijabifeminist Welcome to the site!

happyDreamer23 Fish 2016
on September 2nd, 2016

@hijabifeminist

Hey :) I`m a bit late but welcome to 7 Cups! If you need someone to talk to don`t hesitate to write to me. Have a nice day!

ia1976 Penguin 2017
on February 25th, 2017

Thank you

zain124 Bunny 2016
on September 9th, 2016

@hijabifeminist u r not awkward

xenophite Starfish 2016
on November 1st, 2016

@hijabifeminist m-my name is sofia...i suffer of severe anxiety and severe clinical depression...i dont have any therapy..nor feelings..im mostly sad and broken all the time..i like fnaf and undertale(and geometry dash)

SevSerra Butterfly 2016
on November 2nd, 2016

@hijabifeminist I'm awkward too! Lets be friends *she says awkwardly* hehe ^-^

stacky Turtle 2016
on December 31st, 2016

@hijabifeminist 

aestheticxhowell Dolphin 2017
on January 11th, 2017

@hijabifeminist I love your username so much, you have no idea heart

IQuoteWilliamShakespeare Penguin 2017
on February 3rd, 2017

@hijabifeminist

I'm Brittney and I quote William Shakespeare!!!!

blueNest4927 Horse 2017
on March 20th, 2017

@hijabifeminist I know how hard depression can be but we must be strong and not let it break is. With support we have hope.

Fasiondiva29 Camel 2017
on April 13th, 2017

I'm  really struggling with my depression and anxiety and self harm and negative thoughts.. but I hide my pain and hurt and sadness and despair and sorrow behind sarcasm.sass.attitude .fake smiles .I'm pretending I'm ok.I'm the class clown.I'm the clown whose really broke. And sad inside. I have suicidal thoughts and I feel hopeless and worthless but I try to keep it together on the outside while I'm falling g apart inside .my writing is the window to my soul.not enough words to say how I feel..if u can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best .

Soumya2u Camel 2017
on April 14th, 2017

@hijabifeminist @Soumya . Hi and Hello friends. I am a new member in the 7 cups of tea website. Its an amazing experience to be in here. I like to talk and have a good conversation with new people. I like reading great books, watching some good movies in my life time. Hope to talk to you all soon. I'm telling that you will never be bored or feel lonely talking with me.

Jan1c3 Kangaroo 2017
on June 13th, 2017

Hello, im in a deep dression since i burried my son and i just cant get out of it! i just need someone to listen to me and my husband never has time! 😭

thoughtfulBranch8970 Starfish 2017
on July 10th, 2017

@hijabifeminist Hello . Why do ucal urself awkward ? 

0LiV3r Fish 2017
on August 7th, 2017

@hijabifeminist

I'll be ur friend

pompom2 Eagle 2017
on October 7th, 2017

im a guy and i love wearing my pom pom socks every day when i go out people are nasty thay call me names and every thing just cuze i wear them and thats not right

freshSoul87 Eagle 2017
on October 12th, 2017

Hey guys lets call me shadow on the 7 cups . I like making new friends and i have severe insecurities that stops me from living fully. I'd like to think that I'm a nice guy and worth being with someone. 

heretostayheretolisten1033 Eagle 2017
on October 22nd, 2017

@hijabifeminist hi! :) Don't know what to say but.. :))

greenOrange1601 Eagle 2017
on October 28th, 2017

@hijabifeminist You seem really cool.

Nana401 Butterfly 2017
on November 6th, 2017

@hijabifeminist

these blogs are very old anyone out there in 2017

findingNorthoneday Turtle 2017
on January 15th

@hijabifeminist hey haha same here, plus CPTSD and dissociation disorder

Miracle3 Dolphin 2018
on January 20th

@hijabifeminist

Isn't it weird to feel so sociially awkward but to still love people?

Danny6767 Dolphin 2018
on February 7th

@hijabifeminist

independentCherry1629 Penguin 2018
on February 11th

@hijabifeminist 

Do you know how to get out of a mentally abusive home when your still a miner?

Emanang Camel 2018
on April 5th
@hijabifeminist
HopelessHelpless Camel 2016
on April 20th, 2016

@Laura I am 에밀리아. I am girl who fight with depression. The right person for who want to talk with. I love to hear everyone story. ^^

Unknown
on April 26th, 2016

@HopelessHelpless  welcome here!

i hope you'll be soon hopeful and i can see that you are already helpful

because you love to listen others and it's very helpful :)

SeshineOppa Elephant 2016
on May 7th, 2016

@HopelessHelpless OMO YOU'RE KOREAN! I don't whether you can help or not but could i talk to you?

airyberry Camel 2016
on April 22nd, 2016

@Laura hi friends I am new to the community and don't really know what I'm doing, I have bad generalized anxiety, depression and abandonment issues, currently struggling with financial stress that doesn't help my anxiety :( I'm always wiling to listen and love making new friends 

panicatthechemicalfallout Camel 2016
on April 30th, 2016

@airyberry hi there! i'm suffering from moderate - severe (not completely sure, i haven't been diagnosed) anxiety and depression, and i'm also up for listening and making friends as well! just know that everything happens for a reason, things get better, soon the cloud your under will drift away and the sun will shine. always remember to focus on the positives, enjoy the little things in life such as your morning coffee or a nice warm shower, and don't focus as much energy on the bad things :)

plumJackfruit9055 Kangaroo 2016
on June 10th, 2016

@panicatthechemicalfallout

plumJackfruit9055 Kangaroo 2016
on June 10th, 2016

@panicatthechemicalfallout...its good to know there is another exact feeling soul as mine in this world....would u like to help me

GabbaGabba Elephant 2016
on May 19th, 2016

@airyberry Hey, do want to talk? Think It'll make us both feel better

maryt123 Kangaroo 2016
on June 11th, 2016

@airyberry Hi, i read your message and related so much to it! Here´s a brief story about myself:

Im a 23 year old college student (female) and I had trouble making friends growing up due to anxiety and severe OCD. Recetly, as I´m entering adulthood, I realize everyone else already has their "best friends". I never had that because I isolated myself so much in my teens. Now, i feel so lonely and wonder if I will ever find a real friend to whom I can confide my feelings anytime and just hang out whenever. It's like a big hole in my life and if i dont fix it i dont think it's even worth living. I´m desperate for a true friend that understands me.

RainbowPhoenix7721 Kangaroo 2016
on June 20th, 2016

@maryt123

Im a bit older than you (28) but I totally understand the best friends part. I myself have also isolated and I find myself feeling like I am missinf something because I don't have the "best friend" to confide in. Just know that if you ever need someone to listen to you, someone to vent to, or anything just message me. 

nuube Camel 2016
on August 10th, 2016

@maryt123 Hi! I related a lot to your message, hope you don´t mind if I answer :) I think I understand what you mean and hope you find friends who understand soon. Wish you luck! P.S. I´m 20 and female too

civiliantragedy Fish 2016
on August 25th, 2016

i am here for the same purpose@maryt123

niceSugar7848 Penguin 2017
on February 28th, 2017

@maryt123 - Hi, I just thought I would add my 2 cents; In the past I had been bullied and have always been an introvert and shy and with these characteristics I naturally did not attract many friends. 

I would recommend that instead of concentrating on finding friends (easier said than done - I know) is to concentrate on cultivating new and varied interests. You might have to push yourself to try some and persist at some of these.  For example, join clubs that interest you; i.e. take an art class, join a photography Meetup group, join Toastmasters, take a sailing class, join a gym and work-out 4x a week (start slow if you haven't been active), join a hiking club and go on some of the outings, browse Meetup.com and try some new meetups in your area.

With some of these new activities you'll likely meet some new friends.

Good Luck and let us know what works!

johns10 Kangaroo 2016
on June 12th, 2016

@airyberry Welcome :). I'm new too.. Hope to see you around!

brightShip4332 Starfish 2016
on July 15th, 2016

@airyberry Hi, I am new here as well. I have battled with depression and anxiety for the majority of my life. This is actually my first time here and I would like to make new friends who can empathize with my stressful issues and I am currently a student majoring in psychology, a subject that has always been a passion of mine. I feel happiest when I feel that I am helping others but I know that we all need help from time to time and I believe that some of the things that we have experienced in life truly help us to have more compassion for others simply because we can relate somehow or in some way to how someone else might be feeling. My hopes are to make the most of this community by talking about things that I need to talk about, and by listening to others in hopes of being there to brighten someone else's day in some way. I'm not sure how this works as I have yet to explore this site, so any advice about how to navigate as a new member would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and may whoever reads this have a beautiful day. :)

Littlemaddsbigworld Camel 2016
on April 25th, 2016

@Laura hello everyone! I'm so pleased to find this community. It is so crucial we have people to talk to that understand and judge, even by accident. I suffer from clinical depression and extreme anxiety. I recently got back on medication and am going through the horrible nervous beginning stages but am feeling quite alone and nervous since I've never tried this medication. I suppose I just need to talk to people who understand to remind myself that I'm not a freak and that I will move past this moment, but it is so hard and EXHAUSTING my goodness. So glad we can be here for one another through these moments.

xoxo, madds

Lucaskywalker Camel 2016
on April 27th, 2016

@Laura hello there, I LOVE star wars and hope that I can find someone who is nice that will talk about anything.  I lost my dad a few years back, and hope that I can help others who are going thru the grief cycle.  Also, anyone who is affected by someone with special needs, my sister has special needs, so I hope I can help others.

Popper Camel 2016
on April 27th, 2016

@Laura hi.  I work full time , I am in school full time , and I am recently married.  My depression and anxiety are a secret. I fear that people will think that I am seeking attention. My dad raised me to believe, that depression is a choice.  I am ashamed of myself and often times my existence 

jenaept Camel 2016
on April 30th, 2016

@Popper I am glad that you are shining some light on your secret anxiety and depression.  I hid mine from people for so long and it is exhausting. You sound really high functioning,  as am I.  I just felt bad inside all the time.  It makes for a bad quality of life. I'm glad you are sharing it in a supportive environment, and addressing it. It gets better that way:) Slowly but surely! Good luck! 

1AMERICANHONEY Elephant 2016
on June 6th, 2016

@Popper

You don't have to tell anybody anything if you don't want to. Depression most people think is mental but it's actually physical. There's numerous peer reviewed credible articles in research on the subject. Sometimes parents don't understand the true meaning of depression but that doesn't change how you feel and what's going on in your body. You may decide at some point to share Beyond 7 cups or your sights with somebody close to you that you can trust but I hope that you never feel like that has to be who you are. Do you know what I mean? You are more than depression. I'm new to the site as well and I just went through a very hard time with my husband who doesn't understand depression or post-traumatic stress disorder. It has been a type of hell but I'm coming out of it and instead of being burned and hurt I am choosing to view burnt and brandished into a brand-new stronger than ever me. I choose to be me and not me is not depression least it's not defined by depression.

Survivor2016 Bunny 2016
on September 16th, 2016

@Popper,  hello popper I'm survivor 2016 I just read what you have wrote and please you should never be ashamed of who you are and please remember depression is an illness not a choice I have joined a group on Facebook called "depression is not a choice but an illness" and depression is not a weakness but an illness I use to feel ashamed too but now I let people know that I suffer depression so they can try to understand me better I have a lot of support from family who understan, sweetheart you really need to try to sit down with your dad and ask for his support of what you are going through look up depression and if you can print it off and show your dad try to get him to understand that you don't just need his help but support too, here at 7 cups we support each other so we / I am always here to try to help you I have suffered depression most of my life and still battling it now but as the time has gone on I have got stronger and more positive so please don't be ashamed Hunni ..... Please let me know how you get on love n hugs to you xx

sunnymango6121 Camel 2016
on April 27th, 2016

@Laura Hi I'm Julia and I am an emotional disaster when no one is around, but I am surviving this and that is something that makes me proud. :)

Trashhhcan Camel 2016
on April 28th, 2016

@Laura hi, uhm I'm new on here but I've been depressed for 3 yrs and I have bad social anxiety and in way over sensitive and really awkward... Anyway have a nice day.

Someonenobody Camel 2016
on April 29th, 2016

@Laura I'm going through serious depression and eating disorder and I'm always there for others.... Just can do that for myself 😂

lainrose Camel 2016
on April 29th, 2016

@Laura i don't know what or how i should introduce myself but hello everyone , I'm lain and i'm 22 this year. I have depression for the longest time in my life and i'm still recovering and had seek professional help recently. I found this app on instagram which is why i'm here.

magicalForever7 Fish 2015
on December 7th, 2016

@lainrose hello! welcome to 7 cups, hope you'll find some help here :)

Turtle0706 Camel 2016
on April 30th, 2016

@Laura hi I'm new to the app my name is courtney. I'm depressed and have anxiety. I just need someone to talk to. I feel worthless 

Never2defeated Camel 2016
on May 1st, 2016

@Laura hello, my name is Kristen. I'm 28, married, mother of one. I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression as well as PTSD. 

macklynXX Elephant 2016
on May 1st, 2016

@Laura I'm Mack I'm only 14 but I'm struggling and I have been struggling for a while    I'm always sad.   I have anxiety, depression, and and eating disorder.  I'm very messed up but I'm trying to get better

Danio Elephant 2016
on May 14th, 2016

@macklynXX Hi Mack- I think its awesome that you are recognizing this in yourself now, my prents thought it was just teenage moodiness for me. 

I know it's hard to see now, but life gets SO much better when high school drama is over, and learning to cope with your diagnoses in a healthy way is key. Best wishes to you. 

SadAddict2622 Horse 2017
on July 25th, 2017

@macklynXX funny your name reminds me of my daughter Mackenzie Lynn 

Unknown
on May 1st, 2016

@Laura Hi! I am a bisexual girl who suffers from anxiety and depression, I am currently trying my hardest to feel better and come out to my family. Nice to meet everyone. 

Dafneonder Elephant 2016
on May 2nd, 2016

@Laura hello there! I suffer from major anxiety :// finals are coming up and it's only been getting worse! my panic attacks have increased and I'm not eating due to stress. I also feel very depressed. I feel like I have no purpose, that I'll let my family down. I don't know what to do ://

ayagoon Bunny 2015
on July 11th, 2016

@Dafneonder HI! 

I used to have awful anxeity too. and severe depression. but it gets better i promise you! just stay positive! we can overcome this! let's KICK DEPRESSION AND ANXEITY'S BUTTS! Keep fighting! You can do this! 

Randomname12 Elephant 2016
on May 2nd, 2016

@Laura

hi, I have social anxiety and I worry sometimes, but currently I'm dealing with school stress and motivation. I'm very friendly and like to listen, but sometimes I just don't know what to say.

ADawn75 Elephant 2016
on May 2nd, 2016

@Laura Hello I'm new here of course. I deal with  anxiety, depression and chronic pain.   I have a lot going on right now.  I'm typically pretty happy but things tend to get me down easily.  My bff said I'm an empath.  I feel things deeper than normal.  I'm also having to be treated for bone marrow cancer.  I'm single mother and that can be hard as well.  

Arkhanium Elephant 2016
on May 8th, 2016

@Laura

Hi! I'm from Venezuela. I Just... Feel a little alone, I don't have many people to talk to, and I'm having a hard time with that. I'm a little scared of life right now,  I Just wanna somebody to talk, share emotions, culture, what we like, what we don't and that... Just friends. My first language is spanish but I think people can understand a little my english, lol. Great community, love this app. Hugs!

blckpurpl Elephant 2016
on May 28th, 2016

@Laura i can feel the positive vibe now.  btw i just joined and i dont know how this works.  gonna need some time to figure it out.  😂

HopefulSprings
on October 9th, 2016

@Laura

hey I'm halli 

JinnieMoonie Turtle 2017
on December 20th, 2017

Hi.

I'm just a person with lots of mental and physical problems.

I hope I won't annoy any of you...

SonderandWonder Penguin 2018
on March 29th

@Laura

I told myself that I’d give 7Cups one day at a time. One day turned into one week and one week turned into one month. Look at that! 

Cheers to all! 

hannahj4 Turtle 2014
on December 15th, 2014

Hi I'm hannah, I'm 17. I am usually a positive minded person and find the best in every situation however, the past month has got the better of me. 

lin3y Turtle 2014
on December 15th, 2014

Hi Hannah! And others,

I'm Caroline and I'm a month away from 18 I've struggled with anxiety and depression for awhile but I'm getting better, talking to people helps, and I would love to talk to anyone and everyone :)

hannahj4 Turtle 2014
on December 15th, 2014

Can I ask have you been the doctors with anxiety and depression as I think I am really struggling with both but I can't pluck up the courage to go. 

lin3y Turtle 2014
on December 16th, 2014

Yes I have actually, I went to the doctor for my depression and it was a key to my recovery. I just went to my regular doctor for my meds. I tried therapy to but it didn't do much for me personally but that's not to say you shouldn't! Another thing that helped me a lot was identifying my triggers so I know what i could cut out of my life and no what I had to deal with to feel better.

ivoryCamp7974 Camel 2015
on August 10th, 2015
Hi,I feel the same way about the doctors even though I know they're there to help I just feel like judging me and when I get that feel I just can't say how I feel
littlePomegranate3737 Elephant 2015
on January 5th, 2016

hi everyone! i'm 17 and i've dealt with some traumatic events since i was in such a young age...all is better now i guess, i cut off some things that i feel been trigger my anxiety like moving to a new school environment. but till now i'm not so sure if i'm actually suffered anxiety, all i know is i used to (and sometimes i still do) scared to go to school or anywhere outside my house and alone without being near people i really know. sometimes i feel like i can't breath but i can't really find the reason why except that sometimes it all happens everytime i'm going to school or going to new places/meet new people. i tried to talk about this to several people, my friend and a teacher just laughed at me and making fun of me, some other teacher told me that i'm a drama queen and i'm a two-faced kind of person, my family just thought it's nothing bad and maybe i just have asthma but when i went to a doctor she told me that i don't have asthma and i can sense that she's judging me... idk where else to go and i decided to just forget it all, it kinda works but sometimes i can't breath again & i silently still feel afraid to go outside but i don't dare to tell and talk about it to anyone... any suggestion or can anyone help me? hope everyone have an amazing year to go xx

Catlady32 Horse 2016
on March 15th, 2016

It sounds like panic attacks. When I have them I feel like I can't breathe and I basically have no control over myself. 

reliableCake5007 Camel 2016
on April 20th, 2016

Sometimes you have to work hard to find the right fit with doctors but it is worth it. Don't let anyone tell you that what you are experiencing is something that you can just get over. Find affirming people so that you can heal.

pinkybabyboo Starfish 2015
on July 26th, 2015

Hi i had the same problem so scared to go doctors but in the end i went i felt relaxed when speaking to the doctors and she said i had post n depression, did u go in the end regards janet

limegreenIdea180 Starfish 2015
on July 31st, 2015

I had post natal depression. amazing how weird it makes one feel isn't it. There is an end to it and it can come without drugs. However if your doctor thinks you need them go for it.

It actually goes away even if you feel it won't 

pinkMoon235 Butterfly 2016
on December 3rd, 2016

@limegreenIdea180 Hi! I had post natal depression too. I'm not sure it ever really went away for me. I think in the beginning I learned to adapt to living with it. As my child grows older, I think it's turned into low self image, feelings of inadequacy as a mother, and general difficulty making every day decisions. 

BabyFlutterby Camel 2016
on April 5th, 2016

@hannahj4 I recently went on medication for anxiety and it was such a life saver! Getting on it is tricky but once you're there it's so much better! I know walking through the door is really scary but maybe asking a friend to go with you would help. I promise it is worth it!

Unknown
on May 18th, 2016

@BabyFlutterby i really should go to a hospitial to get a prescription but i've been so depressed that i've tried suicide. Sometimes i wonder and wish there was more for me. I wonder why'd it get so bad? i don't understand,  i never will.

Shawsville2947 Camel 2016
on April 20th, 2016

@hannahj4

gosha Dolphin 2015
on January 20th, 2015

I'd like to help we can talk smiley

AAMIRshehzad1920 Kangaroo 2015
on June 25th, 2015

plzz.. help mu member account has been blocked help me

sam1995 Horse 2015
on July 25th, 2015

hello..you mean muted or banned?

orangeVase1488 Bunny 2015
on September 28th, 2015

I have ACID REFLUX GERD so extreme my quality of life is horrible. I see a specialist and have been on so many meds, Over the counter and precriptions, not one thing can stop this burning in my throat. Has anyone found a way to stop this terrible burning?

NewLeaf90 Eagle 2015
on October 11th, 2015

@orangeVase1488

Hi I can't begin to imagine how horrible this must be for you. I'm currently doing my PhD and my friend who is in the group next to mine is focusing on EOE which is a similar disease and he said that it's difficult to treat. I hope that there will be a solution for you soon; if someone doesn't know what you can do. 

If you just want to have a rant feel free to have a chat with me I find that venting some issues help, although it may not help your condition it'll help your mood :) 

limeClementine6353 Fish 2015
on November 11th, 2015

@orangeVase1488

I suffer from bad acid reflux as well! What i find that helps is magnesium citrate! You can buy the laxative kind, liquid is better. It helps! Although, the only adverse affect would be that being a laxative, it does make you poop quite a bit. Another thing that I do is drink baking soda. You take a cup of water and you put in half a table spoon and mix it and then you drink it. I'm not a medical professional, but I have found that these things help from personal expeience. Sometimes, reducing your levels of stress can help because I have come to realize that sometimes my acid reflux is triggered by stress. 

Princess77 Camel 2016
on April 29th, 2016

@limeClementine6353

Interesting idea. I have bad acid reflux too. In fact I would consider the magnesium citrate because I also have a problem with constipation. I am new to 7 cups. Just learning my way around.

Melanie3760 Bunny 2015
on April 25th, 2016

@orangeVase1488   Hi, Have the Dr.check your thyroid. My mom had the constant burning in her throat along with her diabetes. I hope you feel better.

orangeVase1488 Bunny 2015
on September 28th, 2015

I don't know how to use this site.

unassumingAcai8297 Eagle 2017
on October 23rd, 2017

@gosha.      What's up with you what are you doing where are you from

GchanIloveU Fish 2015
on August 23rd, 2015

Hit me up sometime :)

brightlightlove Fish 2015
on August 26th, 2015

I can so relate! 30 but have struggled since 12

pitabread521 Eagle 2015
on October 21st, 2015

Hello All,

Happy to join. Excited to turn my look on life around to create a more positive narrative in my mind.

kailey1945 Butterfly 2015
on November 24th, 2015

I'd love to talk to you (:

no1isnormal123 Turtle 2015
on December 7th, 2015

@lin3y Hi I am Keylee but you can call me K I have found out that talking to friends about my anxiety helps.

LRight Horse 2016
on March 11th, 2016

@no1isnormal123 Hello, i'm L.

danielle7 Dolphin 2016
on January 14th, 2016

@lin3y

my name is kaeli. i will talk anytime.

greenShip2119 Camel 2016
on April 6th, 2016

i mfrank from ghana

lovingLynx89 Fish 2016
on September 16th, 2016

@greenShip2119

Hello Welcome, take care and have fun!

colorfulRainbow75 Eagle 2016
on November 1st, 2016

@lin3y Welcome to 7 cups :D! Talking to people can make you feel better. Feel free to reach me heart

Jaykebrooks97 Turtle 2014
on December 25th, 2014

What's wrong Hannah would you like to talk ?

blissfulTouch34 Dolphin 2015
on February 18th, 2015

Hello everyone. I am easy going and I love to listen.smiley

Davesnothere Bunny 2015
on September 13th, 2015

hello

nicholebrown14 Dolphin 2015
on January 13th, 2015

hi my name is nicghole an i am 14

affectionateTortoise66 Dolphin 2015
on January 14th, 2015

Hello I'm almost fourteen to only In a month. Do you love to do art like I do? 

SolidAsARock Penguin 2015
on February 17th, 2015

Howdy I love art of many forms  

SolidAsARock Penguin 2015
on February 17th, 2015

Howdy I love art of many forms  

sweetgirl0308 Camel 2015
on April 17th, 2015
how are you ?
lazyKatz Horse 2015
on May 17th, 2015

Hello, I'm Barbara, for some time I've suffered with stress and have been keeping to myself. Now listening to others and sharing has helped me so much. Three cheers to 7 cups xx

BrokenDemons Camel 2015
on May 19th, 2015

Stay strong Hanna. We Love You!

warrioroflight Kangaroo 2015
on June 9th, 2015

hannah hi im so much like u..i too am a very positive person and naturally see te good side of everything no matter what but this last moth has been real tough..i dont want to smile even when i can and thats the worst scenarios of all..dont u think

brutallife Kangaroo 2015
on July 11th, 2015

i am in a similiar condition, maybe we can help each other ?

CrunchyAbiz121 Bunny 2015
on September 13th, 2015

Hi, this is Abhishek. I would like to have a friendly chat with u..:)

onehellofalistener Bunny 2015
on September 27th, 2015

can you please explai better to what is your problem?

danielle7 Dolphin 2016
on January 13th, 2016

@hannahj4 

im kaeli and im 15. i really feel you.

Mechanical95 Dolphin 2016
on January 18th, 2016

@hannahj4

hi, i am ashish. i am 21. foreigners may panic, after knowing me, but, i assure, its not what they think.

tallShade7294 Penguin 2016
on February 25th, 2016

@hannahj4

Hi Hannah and others I'm Krystal going on 19 soon and I'm usually the cheery one of my friends and family but I can't do that anymore this is my first day on the right track and I can't wait to see the results

LittleMissKate618 Horse 2016
on March 29th, 2016

@hannahj4 hi Hannah. Ever try hypnosis? Seems ludicrous, I know. Found amazing results as someone who struggles with depression, too!

haleyharter Camel 2016
on April 30th, 2016

@hannahj4

You're so young. Just remember that you are loved and clearly not alone in your feelings.

zenith314 Butterfly 2016
on December 18th, 2016

@hannahj4 Welcome to 7 cups, so glad youre here. It happens to the best of us and Ive been there myself. We are here for you❤

Talk to an expert therapist
I'm really glad I found Luigi. He's helped me immensely in just a few days. And I look forward to continuing to work with him.
Reviewed Apr 17, 2018
HomeAlone Turtle 2014
on December 17th, 2014

I'm Tom, a 58 y/o male victim of sexual molestation, who lives in the SE part of the USA. I just now discovered this forum and should have already posted recently when I came on-line here at 7CoT.

I am seeking an individual capable of discussing fundamental human relation questions to with an older male. Tried therapy, church, and even sites on-line, but due to prevalence of violence in our present day culture, I'm repeatedly treated as a predator or a potential one.

Any advice or direction would be sincerely appreciated.

Purplelavender80 Dolphin 2015
on January 9th, 2015

Hi Tom, I'm sorry for your past experiences. Would it be okay if I prayed for you?

NothingButSilence Elephant 2015
on May 25th, 2015

Hello there Mr. Tom, i now how you felt... i was in the 6th grade of elementary school and 7th grade, 2 mans molest me and it made me scared to go out in public ever since. But then i met my best friends and they help me get through, Since then i'm still cautions but i guess when the people who you love are there you will always feel safe and assured even thought it doesn't but it helps a little. 

lovingOcelot8696 Camel 2015
on June 20th, 2015

Hi Tom, I'm Anna, I'm in my mid forties, I understand how people over the regular age online can be perceived as predators, I've been misunderstood myself. I'd be glad to help if I can. I wish I knew how to contact people directly. But respond here if you would like to talk.

Tartan Starfish 2015
on July 31st, 2015

Hi there, I so appreciate you not being a predator(lame joke) new to this, but wanted to say hey

ThreeOwl Turtle 2015
on December 30th, 2015

@HomeAlone are you looking for face to face help, or websites, or what?  I had/have issues with this same thing.  I found some resources and might have even saved them.  Can't recall if I did or not, though.  I do know there are organizations and sites and whatnot devoted to male victims of sexual abuse, though.  

If you would like me to dig through my files and see if I can find these foryou , please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you out.

HomeAlone Turtle 2014
on December 17th, 2014

? I intended for my post to go to LauraS original post, not to the others. ? Advise please? Thanx; HomeAlone

Bcgirl Turtle 2014
on December 17th, 2014

Hi... On The 7th of November I lost my mom. I never had a dad or any close family members. It was always my mom and myself... I lost her very unexpectedly and I watched a lot, some of theses images I can't get out of my head and they haunt me every day... Depression and not eating and not being social are hurting me badly 

on January 9th, 2015

I'm so sorry for your loss. Just remember your mother would want you to be living a full and active life. Go out find a local support group. I pray for you to live as if she was by your side. Show her things. I pray that the light shines through and shows you the way out of the dark.

Ocean8165 Camel 2016
on April 21st, 2016

@Bcgirl

Hi, I lost my beautiful Mother to cancer when I was 19. I am now 42. I hope to encourage you. Please be sure to eat, even if you don't feel like it. You've got to stay strong. 

Journeyer Turtle 2014
on December 18th, 2014

Hi, I'm Journeyer. I am 21 years old and for years have suffered from debilitating social anxiety and a resulting depression. I'm also dealing with a broken heart so times are tough right now, but this site has given me a lot of hope. I am so used to keeping my problems and feelings to myself and talking to some listeners and seeing that people have genuine compassion here has been a great relief. I am truly grateful to be part of this community. :)

destran Starfish 2015
on August 3rd, 2015

I'm so glad to hear that 7 Cups has given you hope! We're all so glad you're here. This site was such an eye opener for me, and it's helped me deal with my issues graciously.

Ocean8165 Camel 2016
on April 21st, 2016

@Journeyer

Hello, I'm new here. Maybe we can encourage one another? 

superman02 Dolphin 2015
on December 23rd, 2014

Hey guys gals and, others

So I was hanging out in the listener community room many of you may notice me as a regular there well, last night a newer listener came in and accused me of having PTSD and being unfit for this site. Allow me to explain something, I am a blunt individual after 5 years in the military I spell things out. Most of you will recognize me as being kinda goofy and always in good humor well, that one comment managed to tick me off. Those of you who have served will know what I mean those of you who do not I will try to explain. Veterans Sailor, Soldiers, Airmen and, Marines as well as any foreign countries equivelant are blunt. We were warriors and protectors we are not like the rest of society. It suprises me that within the listener room I was able to find an individual that was so quick to judge based upon so few facts. I hope that in the future we are able to move forward as a community from this event but, for those to lazy to read this whole rant allow me to reiderate I AM BLUNT. ON THIS WEBSITE I AM A DOUBLE SHOT ESPRESSO I REFUSE TO SUGARCOAT THE TRUTH AND I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON ANYBODY. WE ARE A GREAT COMMUNITY AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS. (PS DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES I MAY NOT BE ON FOR A BIT TONIGHT BUT, MY PM's SHOULD BE WORKING FINE.)

Applesnumber9 Elephant 2015
on May 17th, 2015

Hi, I can relate as had a diagnosis of ptsd a few years ago.  My husband is ex-navy so can also relate to other issues. xx

Tartan Starfish 2015
on July 31st, 2015

I soooooooo loved your response

TechnoArtist Fish 2015
on August 8th, 2015

Hi new member just joined, reading through the thread

I can't speak for others, but I've always preferred when people are blunt because I'm really bad at understanding social cues and I keep ending up inventing reactions and feelings that just never happened, so I find it much more relaxing to know that people mean exactly what they say. :)

Basically I support you being blunt

DezynerProbz23 Fish 2015
on August 10th, 2015

Thank you for your service (and i dont mean that lightly, like seriously thank you)! TBH that story irritates me a lot! PTSD is not to be joked about! If you have it im sorry! If not im glad you dont! But i may be new to this site but i feel that if you are comfortable enough to talk about it with people on here, whatever your emotional or mental stress is, then go for it! This place seems to be one big community, and I love it! Thank you for being on here and being blunt! I feel a lot of people these days need someone to be blunt and not sugar coat everything!

kelleymack Bunny 2015
on September 10th, 2015

Jeez - what a pretentious jerk... Some people have no clue how off their judgement calls are - or how very damaging their narrow minded opinions can be to a person who is struggling with the agony of depression... I myself struggle with crippling bouts of depression, I know entirely too well how it feels to be lost in my very own skin at times. Having the courage to reach out for support when you are suffering on this type of level - is off the charts difficult, the fact that you are a Veteran (and a national Hero in my opinion) I can't even explain the level of anger I feel that this person had the audacity to pass the judgement that they did.

As a proud daughter of a Retired United States Marine and Vietnam Veteran - I have been around soldiers, and Vets all 35 years of my life - The Marines that my Dad served with were some of the finest men I have ever known (next to my Daddy of course!)

I have personally seen the horrors of what PTSD is capable of doing, and it's one of the most hopelessly terrifying things that I have ever witnessed. Some of the strongest men I have ever known in my entire life, just relentlessly ravaged by this utterly heart wrenching disorder is on a level of devastation that we civilians aren't equipped to understand - or even remotely begin to process... I couldn't survive a mere hour of the sheer hell that they know as their way of life.

It's these know it all civilians who throw around their un asked for advice, judgment calls and highly uneducated opinions, that must make so many Vets feel as though they are pitied upon... I know all too well being the daughter of a Vet myself - This is the worst possible disservice that any American can do to a United States Veteran - and it's a damn shame that more civilians don't seem to have the common sense to know that... 

Sorry - I didn't mean to type you a novel - this stuff really gets to me and I just feel so protective over our Vet's who aren't treated with the proper respect that you deserve and are entitled to... From the bottom of my heart - Thank you - For all you have done, for all that you have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice....   My family and I are indebted to you. 

Semper Fidelis 

~Kelley

calmRaspberries41 Turtle 2014
on December 25th, 2014
Hey there! I'm Kayla I'm 19, usually I'm really outgoing and happy but lately...... I need support and a network of resources answers questions and well friends...
bubbleBanana4281 Elephant 2016
on May 24th, 2016

@calmRaspberries41

Sure. We are always there to help you.

DenofOg801 Turtle 2014
on December 25th, 2014

Jose, 22 years old, known as the quiet kid for most of my life. Never have been much of a talker. Now that I want to socialize and be happy I realize I have no socials skills so I stay home and do nothing. I've become very depressed over the last couple of years. That's a quick overview, there's more to everything I said it would just be too much to write out in an intro. Oh and hello everyone. :)

TechnoArtist Fish 2015
on August 8th, 2015

Hello, new member reading through the thread :)

I have a very similar problem, except I've know for a very long time that I don't have social skills and have therefore avoided situations where they are necessary, with the side effect of not getting any practice. I've just recently started really trying to break the cycle, when I moved into my grandparent's house so I can be in my home state :)

Mandalynn Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hello My name is Amanda and I'm 19 years old, currently a college student. I suffer from severe anxiety which lead to my depression. My goal is to gain happiness and confidence with myself and spread some love! heart Come talk to me and let's go on this positive journey together! :)

RaduM1989 Kangaroo 2015
on June 21st, 2015

I feel for you, I'm going through depression myself and a positive journey sounds like a great thing

DezynerProbz23 Fish 2015
on August 10th, 2015

Hey! I have the same issues basically! And high five to college! Me too! (Im in a good mood right now so I cam a little.. estatic? idk the correct word lol)

LadybugandLadyVenus Fish 2016
on October 15th, 2016

@Mandalynn I'm happy to have you here on 7 cups! I suffer from anxiety too, let's make this journey together 

Mandalynn Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hello My name is Amanda and I'm 19 years old, currently a college student. I suffer from severe anxiety which lead to my depression. My goal is to gain happiness and confidence with myself and spread some love! heart Come talk to me and let's go on this positive journey together! :)

peacelovers Elephant 2015
on May 23rd, 2015
Amanda i would like to talk to you .we can go throught this together because of my same problems...! As we can help each other...
selfconfidentTangerine67 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015
Hey, I am Conor, I am 17, I have been suffering since I was 11 but the past couple of months have been the worst, I would like to explain my problems in detail but I feel comfortable doing it over voice. So if someone is interested please message me if they can contact me over Skype or something similar, it will help me a lot
amandareneex3x3 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hi! I'm Amanda a 20 year old college student struggling with ptsd. I suffered from a stroke and went into cardiac arrest and because of it I have developed severe anxiety. I look forward to getting to know some of you!

OmegaWolf Starfish 2015
on July 31st, 2015

Hey Amanda, I believe what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! In college it's difficult being different, but you also realize that everyone has something different about themselves. Later, you'll realize those experiences help you deal with all the craziness this world has to offer. Chin up, you'll be fine. :)

amandareneex3x3 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hi! I'm Amanda a 20 year old college student struggling with ptsd. I suffered from a stroke and went into cardiac arrest and because of it I have developed severe anxiety. I look forward to getting to know some of you!

jram6433 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015
Hi my name is Jennifer and I am 19 years old. I struggle with depression, anxiety, & self harm! I am still in process of recovery. I came across this app and thought I would try it out
destran Starfish 2015
on August 3rd, 2015

We're glad you found us, and I'm happy to hear you're on your way to recovery. It's been a while since you made this comment, but I hope you're doing even better now!

trustedFriend93 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hi! I'm Amy and I'm 14. 4 years ago my parents got a really bad divorce and I'm still struggling to cope with it. I hate my step dad and everyday I just want to hug my dad but I can't because  he's not here. I know I sound pathetic but I'm really struggling.

1964md Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015
It's a husband issue
MehIguess Turtle 2014
on January 8th, 2015

Hi, I'm 25 I've had depression anxiety and self esteem issues for as long as I can remember. I am also a recovering alcoholic.

justgiveaname Starfish 2015
on July 10th, 2015

Sailing in the same boat brother. Only difference, no alcohol.

Oliwia Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hey, my name is Oliwia. My father left me and my mother at birth, it's pretty hurtful to know, however it was for the best because he used to physically abuse my mum, she told me herself. I used to get hit by my grandma all the time, but she had an alcohol problem at that time, luckily she got out of it and doesn't do that anymore. 

I have severe anxiety, depression and self esteem issues, and confidence problems, not sure if that counts. I've had many panic attacks in the past, still get them now, this can just be random ones, but also they can be if I have to speak in front of many people, being I'm big crowds etc. I cannot speak to people "properly" as for I get extremely shy and nervous, and become quiet. I am also struggling with self harm. 

I cannot wait to meet some of you :) <3

jram6433 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015
Hey Olivia..I feel like you and I have lot in common
Meow25 Fish 2015
on August 14th, 2015

I have a grandfather who was an alcoholic in the past. It wrecked my home life and personal faith in others to a little degree but he's okay now. So that's better. I guess time and firmness goes a long way. I'm gonna be 20 in a couple of months and going to college. I follow this, I dunno if it works but for a few moments of every day I actually believe in it, so those few moments really energize me- (it's by Dr. Kalam, he was the ex president of my country, and an awesome fellow!)

5 things to say to yourself every morning-

1. I am THE BEST

2. I AM a WINNER

3. I CAN do IT

4. GOD is ALWAYS WITH me

5. Today IS the BEST day.

Take care :) Remember to sing dance or just jump like a fool, haha, nobody's watching anyway, might as well enjoy yourself!

Jaylynmarie123 Dolphin 2015
on January 8th, 2015

Hi. I'm Jaylyn (: I'm here if you want to talk. I'm 14 and I'm here to listen and maybe help you. I'm a really good listener. (: 

on January 14th, 2015

Hey Jayln I would love to talk to you so what do you want to talk about?😊

on January 14th, 2015

Hey Jayln I would love to talk to you so what do you want to talk about?😊

Unknown
on January 8th, 2015

Hi there! I'm Blues. I have generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, and panic disorder. I'm extremely shy even on the Internet, so someone else interacting first is usually what I prefer. I act very bubbly and I adore human touch, this means that sometimes I invade people's personal space.

Zomboptart Fish 2015
on August 24th, 2015

Hey Bluescool I also am a very shy person, but not on the internet because people don't know my facecheeky I dunno if what I feel is what you feel, but I have a really hard time making real friends because most of the time I regret everything I say to them. Due to many past experiences, I am afraid to talk to other people and  worry constantly if they would like me or not. I don't like making the first move either cos I feel like they'll think I'm clingy. Most of the time, I like being alone, yet I hate feeling lonely. I'm really anxious around other people, and it is so hard for me to understand how they can talk to eachother so easily. It would be really cool if we talked!

Zomboptart Fish 2015
on August 24th, 2015

Hey Bluescool I also am a very shy person, but not on the internet because people don't know my facecheeky I dunno if what I feel is what you feel, but I have a really hard time making real friends because most of the time I regret everything I say to them. Due to many past experiences, I am afraid to talk to other people and  worry constantly if they would like me or not. I don't like making the first move either cos I feel like they'll think I'm clingy. Most of the time, I like being alone, yet I hate feeling lonely. I'm really anxious around other people, and it is so hard for me to understand how they can talk to eachother so easily. It would be really cool if we talked!

energeticPineapple7143 Elephant 2017
on May 2nd, 2017

@Zomboptartfhkfhkhfkfhk

helloyoulooklovely Dolphin 2015
on January 9th, 2015

Hello, I'm Tanny. I am here if anyone wants to talk,  please don't hesitate to contact me! I love you all, have a wonderful day.

on January 14th, 2015

Hi Tanny I love to talk to people like you

safe Dolphin 2015
on January 9th, 2015

Hi I am Anna , am 23 , I have issues with y parents and I feel like am going through a quarter life crisis. thank you all for your support . 

OmegaWolf Starfish 2015
on July 31st, 2015

Hi Anna, I'm Mario! Well also have trouble with my family. At some point you learn to lead your own life, right? Figure out what you want out of life and go for it! Create your own motivation and success.

cinderstevens Camel 2016
on April 5th, 2016

@safe I had a quarter-life crisis too. After I graduated from college, I moved back in with my parents and soon developed an eating disorder and other harmful behaviors. I felt boxed in by their religion, which I thought I shared, but I just didn't fit their mold. My advice is, find someone or a few people to talk to, develop your own beliefs, and figure out how to move out and start your own life. It helps to visualize very specifically what you want to accomplish. I hope things get better for you soon!

ariahchri Kangaroo 2016
on June 9th, 2016

@safe Hey Anna, I'm Mariah. I am also dealing with parental issues, so if you wanna discuss things I'd be happy to!

sicluceatlux Dolphin 2015
on January 9th, 2015

Hi, I'm Danielle. I'm more than a little lost right now, let's find our way together.

on January 9th, 2015

Hello,

My name is Rachel. My husband has disappeared as of yesterday. We married oSepten mber 20th, 2014 and we have been struggling w/ finances, communication,& everything in between. My husband is a great man and has great prophet abilities. The only communication I've received today are text's with very little information. The last text I received said that he was in Bellvue WA and we live in Kennewick, WA. He stated that he is doing gods work. Our bills are unpaid and I'm scared and alone. Can anyone help me?

PrincessLeo333 Elephant 2015
on May 25th, 2015

Hey there Rachel! I'm sorry to hear about all of that. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that everything is going to be ok. Especially if he is out doing God's will, you will be looked down well upon. God will protect you and I know He will keep you safe during these hard times. Just keep praying and if you need anyone to talk to, just message me:)

blueHickory43 Dolphin 2015
on May 31st, 2015

Hello Rachel,

I think you need to face this: your husband is running away from his responsibilities and leaving you to deal with it alone. The thing is that he is finding an excuse related to God so that he can justify his irresponsibility. I think it's a very bad situation for you

Paulgoes764 Kangaroo 2015
on June 13th, 2015

Rachel, Hello, my name is Paul. I am a follower of Christ, and I'd like to talk with you if thats ok..

brightZebra437 Turtle 2017
on December 23rd, 2017

@Paulgoes764 Hello Poul, sounds interesting

on June 13th, 2015

Rachel..without knowing your husband or you, your post doesn't leave enough information to be certain of anything for sure...HOWEVER, using the gift of discernment, I can say this..The DIRECT issue is that your husband is 'gone'...instinctively, you KNOW this is wrong. Emotionally you may be trying to tell your self to believe your husband becaue you have a vested interest in believing him...you don't want to hurt...and I understand that. Now I can't say for certain that your husband is being dishonest...BUT, what I can do is rightly discern, by the information you've provided. Your communication issues and financial issues MAY be indicators pointing to a bigger picture- I wonder (not trying to pry-but to help), what exactly is the cause for the financial issues...because if they are attributed to your husband some how being irresponsible and lacking diligence in his work efforts, that would be a bad sign, as this would point to a lack of concern for the family- and that in turn would give me more reason to lean towards a negative assumption. Now back to the main issue at hand-sorry for the rant...If he does in fact have a prophetic gift that is good and well...HOWEVER, The Bible says in Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her", So that coupled with the fact that The Bible also speaks of a marriage being a "Picture of Christs Love for the Church to the world", he is CLEARLY in the wrong. His first priority, is God- and his second priority is his wife (above anyone else) BUT, I do NOT believe for a second that God would have your husband on some 'prophetic mission'  and NEGLECT his wife! GOD LOVES YOU! If I were walking in The Spirit of God, ministering, (and I do minister), I would certainly not NEGLECT my wife, or be short or ignore her. This in and of itself is WRONG, and you definetely have reason to be concerned. I caution you to be wise...you have TWO choices...You can look at your husbands behavior and make excuses for him, (which may hurt a LITTLE less) or you can begin to watch his behavior as objectively as possible and be REAL with yourself...In the end, it will serve you better. And PRAY...Pray for Gods will. And I will pray for you also.

on June 13th, 2015

On the other hand, he may just be so wrapped up in what hes doing...either way, you should notice a pretty significant difference by tomorrow in his behavior I would imagine or even later tonight...In all honesty, only you know if hes worthy to be trusted...YOU know his character better than we do...

Faury9 Starfish 2015
on July 6th, 2015

Hi Tom, I'm sorry for your past experiences. Would it be okay if I prayed for you?

windsong4444 Camel 2016
on April 28th, 2016

@Purplelavender80 I am sorry you are feeling abandoned. Who else can you turn to for emotional support, friends or family?

You know at 7cups there are listeners that you can talk 1-1 to. If you want to you can send a message and I will be glad to listen http://www.7cups.com/@soulsings - we might also find a time we can both be online to chat together.

There are also organizations that help single partners with or without children. 

Our hearts reach out to you. heart

solands23 Horse 2017
on March 20th, 2017

Howdie!  Looking forward to meeting new people here!

lolabunnylover41 Penguin 2017
on June 19th, 2017

@solands23 Hi :)

kaylamarie2002 Kangaroo 2017
on June 25th, 2017

@lolabunnylover41 Hii im Kaylaangel

Unknown
on November 6th, 2017

@kaylamarie2002

hi 

*Support Forum Disclaimer