jwwc Penguin 2015
on February 26th, 2016

Extended Essay IB Spanish HL

I know that this is meant to be a space for publishing our art and stuff but I really need help and I wanted to know if any of you guys have any ideas for an extended essay in Spanish High Level in a IB (internationally baccalaureate) school. I started reading La sombra del viento by Carlos Ruiz Zafón and I read that violence was a current topic so maybe I could do it about that but I need a research question or something like that so if you can help me in any way I would appreciate it. (It is meant to have 4500 words so it has to be a researchable topic to fulfill the requirement) 

Thanks

PS: if anyone is taking the IB Diploma Programme please talk to me!!! 

Pandas4ever Horse 2015
on March 28th, 2016

@jwwc Hi, me and my girlfiend can both speak Spanish and I might be able to help you. Please feel free to message me if you need help. smiley

jwwc Penguin 2015
on March 29th, 2016

@Pandas4ever Thank you! I appreciate your support :)

cristiana33 Kangaroo 2015
on February 26th, 2016

@jwwc

Hey! I move your thread to Student Support as it might get better, faster responses in here. You posted it under Poetry section.

jwwc Penguin 2015
on February 29th, 2016

@cristiana33 Oh, okay. Thanks!

Talk to an expert therapist
She seems very nice and willing to help.
Reviewed May 24, 2018
northernChild Dolphin 2016
on February 26th, 2016

I've read the entire trilogy but that was a while ago, so I can't really remember which book is which - sorry about that! Nevertheless, violence is a really big part of all three books, so you should be able to write an essay on that. I'd advice you to narrow down the topic some and choose a specific type of violence to talk about. Try to think about who inflicts the violence and who is affected by it. Can you identify any specific groups? Why does the violence happen? Narrowing down the topic is going to help you with the research question, and after that, it's much easier to get started.

Good luck with your essay! :)

jwwc Penguin 2015
on February 29th, 2016

@northernChild thank you!! I'll talk to my teacher to help me narrow the topic and formulate a research question, thanks again :)

northernChild Dolphin 2016
on February 29th, 2016

@jwwc No problem! I hope my answer was helpful. Essay writing is probably the only thing I'm actually good at, so if you have any further questions, I'll be glad to help! :)

willingTurtle2958 Horse 2016
on March 21st, 2016

Get in touch with these guys https://www.ozessay.com.au/ , I co-worked with them during rather long period and they never let me down. They offer 100 % unique texts only and customer support is available 24/7 . Good luck !

jwwc Penguin 2015
on March 28th, 2016

Hi! Thanks for your replies and im kind of embarrassed to say that I changed my topic since you have answered when I ask for help..... But my new topic is La simbología de la noche en la poesía de Pablo Neruda, its been kinda hrd to find good sources but Im still searching. Im addressing some poems of El fugitivo that is part of Canto general. I'll also address some poems from veinte poemas de amor y una canción desesperada to compare how the night can have different meanings in his poetry. 

heartly Horse 2016
on March 28th, 2016

I'm so proud of you for doing IB Spanish. I'm taking AICE Spanish this year, and my teacher says that it's not even half of what the IB kids do. You're amazing.

jwwc Penguin 2015
on March 29th, 2016

@heartly Thanksss! What's AICE? 

*Support Forum Disclaimer