agreeableKite4304 Starfish 2016
on January 3rd

Luv DebUK and Kite

Edited by dancingRainbow45 Outside account links are not permitted

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on January 3rd

@agreeableKite4304 @BeeLeigh  Bee I have had to remove your link  I will PM the link to @Halogen for conversion as it contravenes our guidelines.  Im so sorry sad

edited by dancingRainbow45  Sharing of outside account not permitted

on January 3rd

@BeeLeigh - thank you techno guru❤️

dancingRainbow45 Starfish 2016
on January 4th

@BeeLeigh @DeborahUK @agreeableKite4304 here is your link which has been converted for you!!!  Well done Kite you did it and with our Debs too, great version and as ever very entertaining lol  heart

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1wbWsKpZxza

calmLake1999 Butterfly 2017
on January 3rd

@agreeableKite4304

Awesome.. Love how you both had fun with it 😀

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 3rd

@agreeableKite4304

My back, your ears! Going to take some time to recover from that. If only there were a website I could go to where I could share my feelings and thoughts with others, judgement free, in a friendly community......

.....ooh, hello 😁

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on January 4th

Here you go @agreeableKite4304 and @DeborahUK

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1GDDVOAISfT

PS - I only know one way to change these files so this song is now saved in my phone, emailed to myself, and downloaded to my computer hahahahahaha

cc: @dancingRainbow45

on January 3rd

I shall post one more song and im sorry im really not a singer plus i have a cold so.. oh well

@dancingRainbow45- here is What About Us , i however butchered the song hehehe

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0LA37tyhsIa 

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 3rd

@calmLake1999

You go girl! Great song choice. 

on January 4th

@DeborahUK

Thanks Deb.. smiley

on January 3rd

@calmLake1999  ooohhh its not working.  Can you repost the link please?  Pretty pls, goes down on knees and begs lol heart

on January 5th

@calmLake1999  Nope sorry its not, so sad, was looking forward to that song lol 

on January 4th

@dancingRainbow45

Hehehe.. Sure no need to beg lol

on January 4th

@dancingRainbow45

I don't know what happened to the link but if you copy and paste into a newwebpage it should work ☺

on January 5th

@calmLake1999  ah followed your instruction of pasting it into a new web page and now listening :)  Glad you are having fun smiley  Oh good version, loving it calm, well done on singing this and making such a good job of it heart  What about us is such a good song, well done on making my day,. great version and your voice is great!!

on January 5th

@dancingRainbow45

Aww thanks 💖 definitely had fun and glad I could make your day 😀

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
RTD2 Dolphin 2018
on January 3rd

@dancingRainbow45....WOW....to much competition for me smiley.....jk

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 3rd

@RTD2

Come join the party! 

on January 5th

@RTD2  Nah no one is competition just a bunch of folk having fun so your very welcome to post something if you would like smiley

brightMelon7624 Turtle 2017
on January 4th

So I guess it's too late to take part in this? I just saw it now I'm sad😔. My voice is ok I guess but I would love to take part could you please do another one sometime soon? Thanks!

Thanks

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on January 4th

@brightMelon7624

Never too late! :)

Raveninthelabrynth Dolphin 2017
on January 4th

@brightMelon7624 By alle means Bright please feel free to post as you will, the thread is open and we're still here :)

on January 5th

@brightMelon7624  Hi melon please feel free if you would like to share  a song with us smiley  Officially the event is over now but as you can folk are still having fun and Im all for that heart

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 4th

https://clyp.it/iejldybr

Just because you called me chicken 😘

NOW YOU OWE ME ANOTHER SONG KITE!!🍗🍗🍗🍗🐥🐥🐥🐥

@agreeableKite4304

(Sorry about the croaky rusty song and cli king recording quality in advance)

on January 4th

@Avaray - Av I knew you fall for the chicken....thank you it was a breautiful song - I love the warrior in the child....you are a warrior Av and I hope that 2018 is a year where your world softens and you find some peace and joy.

❤️ you x

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 4th

@agreeableKite4304

Thanks kite and for you as well my friend x

on January 4th

@Avaray - what is the name of the song

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 4th

@agreeableKite4304

Hmmmm... You owe me another song.

It's called "The Warrior is a Child" by Twila Paris

on January 5th

@Avaray  Oh this is so good Avaray and I am loving this song, powerful lyrics and so apt.  Well done, beautiful heart

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 5th

@dancingRainbow45

Xx

on January 4th

Hey you guys must be really loving this karaoke event given its still running 3 days on from when it finished lol  The power of music eh cheeky

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 5th

@dancingRainbow45

Hey rainbow. It has been fun making a clown out of myself, but it has been a great stress reliever in some way and nice to interact with 7cups fam again.  Thanks for having it xx

on January 5th

@Avaray  Hey Avaray a great stress reliever I do agree and no worries glad you enjoyed it you all deserve some fun smiley

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

Hey everyone, sorry i'm late to the party.

@brunettebabe676 encouraged me to come share some songs here, i can't focus enough to get through a whole song but here we go~

http://picosong.com/wRHtt/

edited by dancingRainbow45  Made into a link by request of member 

Great song by the way, brilliant voice and great version of the song, love it!!! smiley

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

Not sure why that link doesn't work though blush

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQRvBYrCux

This link should work :D

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

Or not cheeky this is getting embarrassing lol

on January 5th

@Paw  Link is now working for you Paw smiley

caringPanda45 Kangaroo 2017
on January 6th

@Paw so glad you got to share with others a voice we all love hearing in 35+.  Thanks

brunettebabe676 Kangaroo 2014
on January 5th

@Paw

it works silly! just gotta copy and paste!  by the way, you are awesome

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

https://clyp.it/qe4mdqxr

Look, third time's the charm wink

on January 5th

@Paw - fantastic ❤️

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 5th

@Paw

Wow paw u are a natural, awesome singing!!

on January 5th

@Paw  Love it as posted above, are you also playing the guitar because if so, you are an amazing guitarist as well as a great singer smiley

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

@dancingRainbow45

@agreeableKite4304

@Avaray

Yes me and my slightly broken guitar, thank you very much guys laugh

Avaray Fish 2016
on January 5th

@Paw

Was really good

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 5th

https://clyp.it/ew34nwos

Jolene by Dolly Pawrton laugh

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 5th

@Paw

Loving the pun of Dolly Pawrton 🤣

And wow! What a voice you have. I always knew the trauma community were an exceptional bunch of people, but the talent just blows me away! 

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 6th

@DeborahUK

@scarletPear1945

@dancingRainbow45

@agreeableKite4304

Thanks so much everyone, i'm glad you like it. Hopefully someday i'll get to the end of those songs wink Right now there's just bits of many.

caringPanda45 Kangaroo 2017
on January 6th

@Paw Glad you shared to know we weren't just being kind but truthful.  These I think are the best you've done hugs

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 9th

@caringPanda45

Thank you Panda smiley i believe you, even if it's hard to see it myself sometimes, glad you like them.

scarletPear1945 Bunny 2017
on January 5th

@Paw\My goodness you need to be recording that was greatyes

on January 5th

@Paw Oh wow, wow, wow, I was sitting here listening to a fantastic fellow guitarist and such a lovely song sung so well.  Hats off to you heart Encore, encore!!!

on January 6th

@Paw - love your voice and a great recording - woo hoo

on January 5th

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1p4LcpENdsyThis is a special song to me. Not sung well but I like it as it encourages me sometimes.

on January 5th

@scarletPear1945  Beautiful song and whats this about not sung well LOL  Its great heart

brunettebabe676 Kangaroo 2014
on January 6th

@scarletPear1945

awesome!

Paw Elephant 2015
on January 6th
on January 6th

@Paw  Hey Paw You had me in tears with that one lol Only because today I so get that song lol But its so beautiful and you are a part of this community, your posting in our events and if you want to join our community please please do go to the Trauma sub com page and just press subscribe.  This is such a beautiful song and your voice is amazing.  I so love it and thank you for sharing this with us heart

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 6th

@Paw

Just pawfect 

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on January 7th

@Paw

That’s so beautiful 💜

Imperfect84 Elephant 2017
on January 6th

Hey Trauma Support Family! So Halogen was so kind, and helped me to create a safe link for my "trauma support jingle" lol.  here it is

vocaroo.com/i/s0pOB4NUb0ED

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 6th

@Imperfect84

Loving your personalised jingle. Great stuff! 

Imperfect84 Elephant 2017
on January 7th

@DeborahUK <3 

on January 8th

@Imperfect84  Hey Sister!! Go girl what a fantastic jingle, love it!!  Gosh maybe we should do this trauma song after all, so @DeborahUK get that song going!!

WaterLily16 Kangaroo 2016
on January 7th

This event is still ongoing??

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on January 7th

@WaterLily16

For as long as people are posting songs! Lol

on January 7th

https://vocaroo.com/i/s13nk6grn9o1

Crazy 7cup jingle

Just got to get my crazy on yalsurprise

on January 8th

The Trauma Community Winter Karaoke Event is now over!!!  We have loved hearing your songs and I know some of you are still posting long after it officially ended.  Its been an amazing success once again and thank you to you all for making this such a wonderful collective occasion heart

Having a Karaoke Event is always such a popular thing in the Trauma Community and brings with it inspiration, fun and laughter.  I think it would be a real shame to lose the specialness of this event in our community if we were to continue running indefinately, as compared to holding it every now and again, perhaps we need to run it more often than we have done?

We have loved hearing and seeing all your submissions and even witnessing the confidence some of you have grown as a result and the laughter along the way, including singing along or bopping around in your rooms to each others songs.wink

If your up for putting your music talent to use, and you have loads!!!! we made a suggestion of putting together a Trauma Song for this community.  Perhaps having lyrics written for us, the music put together, a song chosen and for everyone to take part somehow in this.  Our technie @Halogen may know a way we could all contribute to one song.  If any of you are interested please see this thread to send us your ideas and contributions.  Is anyone up for trying this?

Love to hear you ideas smiley

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on January 8th

@dancingRainbow45

I vote for once a month! 😁

sensitiveShade5337 Penguin 2016
on January 8th

@dancingRainbow45

I will try! already thinking and writing of some lyrics 

on January 8th

@sensitiveShade5337  Go for it shade, would love to see what you come up with smiley

sensitiveShade5337 Penguin 2016
on January 8th

@dancingRainbow45

wont be great and i would love if someone or more people would love to be a team and work together. Im open for that 

*Support Forum Disclaimer