scarletPear1945 Bunny 2017
on January 7th

https://vocaroo.com/i/s13nk6grn9o1

Crazy 7cup jingle

Just got to get my crazy on yalsurprise

Unknown
on January 8th

The Trauma Community Winter Karaoke Event is now over!!!  We have loved hearing your songs and I know some of you are still posting long after it officially ended.  Its been an amazing success once again and thank you to you all for making this such a wonderful collective occasion heart

Having a Karaoke Event is always such a popular thing in the Trauma Community and brings with it inspiration, fun and laughter.  I think it would be a real shame to lose the specialness of this event in our community if we were to continue running indefinately, as compared to holding it every now and again, perhaps we need to run it more often than we have done?

We have loved hearing and seeing all your submissions and even witnessing the confidence some of you have grown as a result and the laughter along the way, including singing along or bopping around in your rooms to each others songs.wink

If your up for putting your music talent to use, and you have loads!!!! we made a suggestion of putting together a Trauma Song for this community.  Perhaps having lyrics written for us, the music put together, a song chosen and for everyone to take part somehow in this.  Our technie @Halogen may know a way we could all contribute to one song.  If any of you are interested please see this thread to send us your ideas and contributions.  Is anyone up for trying this?

Love to hear you ideas smiley

BeeLeigh
on January 8th

@dancingRainbow45

I vote for once a month! 😁

sensitiveShade5337 Penguin 2016
on January 8th

@dancingRainbow45

I will try! already thinking and writing of some lyrics 

Unknown
on January 8th

@sensitiveShade5337  Go for it shade, would love to see what you come up with smiley

sensitiveShade5337 Penguin 2016
on January 8th

@dancingRainbow45

wont be great and i would love if someone or more people would love to be a team and work together. Im open for that 

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
*Support Forum Disclaimer