dancingRainbow45 Starfish 2016
on October 21st, 2017

@Isha @Beeleigh  :)  Please if you dont have one already, can you set up an googlemail email account using your username followed by 7cups@  eg dancingRainbow7cups@gmail.com.  When setting up the account please do not put your real name in first name and surname but split up your username for first and surname.  We need to add you to the Trauma Team Dashboard and require an account you use only for either trauma team stuff or cups stuff.  When you have set this up if you could PM this to KristenHR or myself you will be added to the team dashboard and receive an email with a link to this.  On the dashboard, you will find a self care thread to let us know if you are away, or taking self care, the trauma team oath, and the trauma team handbook, as well as other information for you.  Thanks :)

SunFern Dolphin 2017
on November 16th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 i don't have access to the team dashboard. am i supposed to have the access? 

Halogen Butterfly 2015
on October 26th, 2017

Welcome @BeeLeigh and @Isha to the Traumatic Experiences Community! heartheart

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on October 26th, 2017

Thanks @Halogen! :)

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
on October 28th, 2017

Current Daily Checkin Rota

As discussed at a team meeting, the earlier we can get the check in post done, the better and due to different time zones it was decided that whoever from the people listed each day could get the checkin done first would do so, and that everyone listed on particular days would also take responsibility for ensuring member posts were responded to.  Please ensure those of you listed do respond to members post rather than just post the checkin onlym  Anyone in the team is welcome to help out with responding to daily checkin posts by members, but those team members listed for posting and responding to checkins, will be primarily responsible for ensuring this happens.

If for any reason no one can do their checkin, let their partner know and/or ask @KristenHR or @dancingRainbow45 to find someone to cover you - the same applies to self care.  

We like to have two people paired for each checkin as it can get busy.

Thanks everyone  smileyheart

MON -    Hoxenos & Halogen (dancingRainbow45 will dip into checkins through the week when able to help respond and also on a Monday)

TUES -   Rozie & AriannaPink @

WED -    Rumple & The Honeydoll 

THURS - agreeableKite4304 Kristen  & Rozie  (@funkyNome & @Bella20 it was requested you pm @rozie re checkins you were down on Thurdays.  As we have not heard from you, replacements have been found until you wish to resume taking on Thursday checkins)

FRID -     SoftForestHSP77 & Softwhispers & TheHoneyDoll (with responses for members post)

SAT -      Deb & Kite 

SUN -     KristenHR & Raveninthelabrynth & emily

Thank you to everyone for all that you do :)  The team exists because of you all,  No one person can keep a team going, it is because of us all doing our bits, that this community remains successful.  You are each and everyone appreciated for what time you give to helping one another and the members heart

updated rota 29th October 2017 by dancingRainbow45

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Bella20 @FunkyNome @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha

on October 31st, 2017

Just a quick update to say that the Trauma Team Meeting Minutes are now on the Trauma Team Dashboard for those of you who would like to read these, especially if you were unable to make our latest meeting.  Hope to see you at our next one :)

A few lines for all of you: <3

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication, 
You deserve to feel so much pride and elation. 

for all that you've offered, and for all that you do

Thank you seems inadequate

As do the words, I try to find for you

Through your enthusiasm you have learned, 

that shattered trust, can mend and be earned 
You have taught that hurts dont have to end a life

that hope can continue to burn strong and bright

To work with, you're all such a  true pleasure, 
an example to others, a clear sign, 
within this community, you all know how to shine. 
I just want to say thank youto you all again
Your achievements for me, beyond a ten out of ten.

Everything you do, I respect and praise, 
You're wonderful people, you truely amaze. 
Wish to say thank you, deep in my heart, 
For so many lives, you're such a big part.<3

For everything you have all done and given, 
I want only to tell you one simple phrase,
Yet I feel the need to ensure 
that the emotion is conveyed.
If I could just say it, and ask you, please, 
multiply my thanks by infinity  heartheartheart

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Bella20 @FunkyNome @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha

edited by dancingRainbow45 corrected username on taglist

firebolt110 Dolphin 2016
on January 10th

@dancingRainbow45 that's an awesome poem 😀 thanks for your kind words ❤️ :')

Raveninthelabrynth Dolphin 2017
on January 10th

@dancingRainbow45 Hugs Rain

TheHoneyDoll Fish 2016
on November 1st, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

heart Looks good! I'll do my best!

on November 4th, 2017

I would like to give a warm welcome to two new members, who are joining our wonderful trauma team.  

Firstly, to @PenguinsCrossing  who joins the Trauma Sub-Community as a discussion writer for us.  We have a growing list of topics for our support sessions and so we warmly welcome Penguins role with us in achieving this.  Welcome to the team Penguin smiley

Also a warm welcome to @Compassionatelistener108 who has been seen around our forums and in sessions over the months.  Compassionate joins the team to help initially shadowing support sessions and open chat with a view to becoming a fill in for co hosting open chat or support sessions.  I've always found compassionate's responses in the forums heart warming and supportive.  Welcome to the Trauma 'Sub Community Compassionate and look forward to working with you more.  smiley

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Bella20 @FunkyNome @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing

on November 4th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108 @ PenguinesCrossing.

Welcome to you both. May you learn much and love your new posts. :)

Halogen Butterfly 2015
on November 4th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Congrats @PenguinsCrossing and @Compassionatelistener108 to the Traumatic Experiences Community heartheart

TheHoneyDoll Fish 2016
on November 4th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108

@PenguinesCrossing

Welcome to the team lovelies 💕 can't wait to get to know you better and see what you can do! :)

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on November 4th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Welcome guys! 😊💝

agreeableKite4304 Starfish 2016
on November 6th, 2017

@PenguinesCrossing

welcome to the family and I look forward to working with you both❤️

PenguinsCrossing Starfish 2016
on November 11th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Thank you all for the warm welcome ^^. The community is one of my favorite corners of 7 cups and I'm very happy to be able to help. :)

Compassionatelistener108 Butterfly 2016
on November 4th, 2017

@dancingrainbow45

@raveninthelabryth

@halogen

@penguinscrossing

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome. I am looking forward to becoming more involved and giving back to a community that has been such a source of strength for me during some difficult times.

Penguins, a warm welcome to you! Thank you for volunteering your time as a discussion writer for such an inspiring group of individuals. It is a unique, supportive environment. I wish you the very best. 

rozie Camel 2015
on November 5th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108 @ penguinscrossing

Welcome aboard! so glad you are joining us here and look forward to your continuing invaluable support in our community. 

on November 5th, 2017

@rozie

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to working with everyone 🙂

KristenHR Elephant 2014
on November 6th, 2017

Welcome to everyone who recently joined!  It's great to have you on the team.

on November 7th, 2017

@KristenHR

Thank you, this is a wonderful community. I am happy to be back in the swing of things 😀

on November 11th, 2017

We'd like to say a huge welcome to @Saif1for1Resilience who completed their Trauma Team Forum Supporter Training today and is now a Forum Supporter with the Trauma Sub-Community  smiley  Congratulations Saif and I hope you will feel very welcome here and look forward to working with you smiley  

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Bella20 @FunkyNome @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing @Saif1for1Resilience

Saif1for1Resilience Fish 2017
on November 12th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 Thanks for the warm welcome. 

Amandisa16 Butterfly 2016
on November 12th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience

Hi Saif, welcome to the team 😀💐💐💐

on November 12th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience

Welcome ^^ !! 

on November 13th, 2017

@PenguinsCrossing Thanks!!!

on November 13th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience - hey training partner great to have you on board and look forward to working with you - welcome to the trauma team

on November 15th, 2017

@agreeableKite4304 Thank you Kite. Looking forward to work with you all.

on November 11th, 2017

A warm welcome to you. It is wonderful to have you on the team! 🎉

on November 12th, 2017

on November 12th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108 Thanks!

on November 12th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience

Have a wonderful evening ☺️

on November 12th, 2017

on November 12th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience Welcome to the team. I look forward to working with you and getting to know you. smiley

on November 13th, 2017

@Raveninthelabrynth Hi!!! I am also eagerly looking forward to work with you. I like your posts. They are awesome.

on November 13th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience Thanks M8 smiley

on November 14th, 2017

Just letting the Trauma Team know that we now have a Teen Trauma Recovery Corner for our teens under the age of 18yrs of age.  Only Adult Teen Listeners on the Trauma Team can oversee and respond to this forum section.  Thanks Everyone :)  We ask all our Adult Teen Listeners if they would like to help keep this section of the forums safe, and help to oversee this to contact @KristenHR and @dancingRainbow45.  We'd love our adult teen listeners on the trauma team to checkin with this section regularly to ensure its supportive, safe and that team guidelines are being adhered to.  Thanks smiley

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Bella20 @FunkyNome @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing @Saif1for1Resilience

on November 15th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 Hi! I will definitely participate when can make some time to apply for Adult teen listener. Currently so occupied that I could not even participate in the forum in my first week as a forum supporter. Take care.

on November 17th, 2017

@Saif1for1Resilience  Hey thats good to hear, and yeah whenever you wish to apply and have the time is great :)

SunFern Dolphin 2017
on November 16th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 this is great initiative. 

on November 17th, 2017

Trauma Team Daily Checkin Rota

As discussed at a team meeting, the earlier we can get the check in post done, the better and due to different time zones it was decided that whoever from the people listed each day could get the checkin done first would do so, and that everyone listed on particular days would also take responsibility for ensuring member posts were responded to.  Please ensure those of you listed do respond to members post rather than just post the checkin onlym  Anyone in the team is welcome to help out with responding to daily checkin posts by members, but those team members listed for posting and responding to checkins, will be primarily responsible for ensuring this happens.

If for any reason no one can do their checkin, let their partner know and/or ask @KristenHR or @dancingRainbow45 to find someone to cover you - the same applies to self care.  

Thanks everyone  smileyheart

MON -    Hoxenos & Halogen (dancingRainbow45 will dip into checkins through the week when able to help respond and also on a Monday)

TUES -   Rozie & AriannaPink 

WED -    Rumple & The Honeydoll 

THURS - agreeableKite4304 Kristen  & Rozie  (@funkyNome it was requested you pm @rozie re checkins you were down on Thurdays.  As we have not heard from you, replacements have been found until you wish to resume taking on Thursday checkins)

FRID -     SoftForestHSP77 & Softwhispers & TheHoneyDoll (with responses for members post)

SAT -      Saif1for1Resilience & Kite 

SUN -    Compassionatelistener108 & Raveninthelabrynth & emily

Thank you to everyone for all that you do :)  The team exists because of you all,  No one person can keep a team going, it is because of us all doing our bits, that this community remains successful.  You are each and everyone appreciated for what time you give to helping one another and the members heart

on November 20th, 2017

UPDATE  We need someone to replace Halogen on Monday checkins and are asking anyone on the team if they are able to pair up with Hoxenos to help with Monday Daily checkins?  If you can perhaps you could let us know below.  @Amandisa16 & @PenguinsCrossing would either of you be able to help on a monday with this?

(dancingRainbow45 will dip into checkins through the week when able to help respond and also on a Monday when able)

MON -    Hoxenos 

THURS - agreeableKite4304 Kristen  & Rozie  (@funkyNome it was requested you pm @rozie re checkins you were down on Thurdays.  As we have not heard from you, replacements have been found until you wish to resume taking on Thursday checkins)

SUN -    Compassionatelistener108 & Raveninthelabrynth & emily

Thank you to everyone for all that you do :)  The team exists because of you all,  No one person can keep a team going, it is because of us all doing our bits, that this community remains successful.  You are each and everyone appreciated for what time you give to helping one another and the members heart

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers  @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing @Saif1for1Resilience

on November 22nd, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 I'm hoping to soon have my schedule for next semester soon. I will do my best to keep the times I'm available and here the same. Get to you soon on this. Until I have that worked out, If Rozie could take Mondays check in, for now I can take Tuesdays in her place if this will work for her. My new schedule whatever it may be won't take effect till almost Feb, so there's pleanty of time to work the rest out. 

on November 22nd, 2017

@Raveninthelabrynth  Hi Raven if you want to ask Rozie if she can do Mondays thats fine with me but let me know so I can ammend the rota for checkins.  Hox does mondays but just looking to pair Hox up, as we do with everyone

on November 22nd, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 Onnit! wink

on November 22nd, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Sorry I hadn't seen this! Yes I can help with Monday check ins, I'm on American central time, so I'd be able to start the thread around 7 am my time. 

on November 21st, 2017

Hi Everyone, I would love it if you would all warmly welcome @JustLikeMellie who joins the Trauma Sub Community.  Mellie will be focusing on our feeds and in the future may be interested in co hosting either open chat or sessions as well as moderating if they decide to apply for the group moderator badge.  Its good to have you hear with us Mellie and we hope you feel very welcomed smiley

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers  @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie

on November 22nd, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

@JustLikeMellie - welcome Melli - look forward to working with you💜🌈

JustLikeMellie Fish 2016
on November 23rd, 2017

@agreeableKite4304 Thank you :)

on November 22nd, 2017

@JustLikeMelli Welcome 

I look forward to working with you and getting to know you as well. I wish you alle the best in your work here. 

on November 22nd, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Yay!!! Welcome @JustLikeMellie! 

JustLikeMellie Fish 2016
on November 23rd, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 Thank you so much!!!

Amandisa16 Butterfly 2016
on November 22nd, 2017

@JustLikeMellie

Hi Mellie, welcome to the team 💐💐💐💐

on November 23rd, 2017

Welcome to the team! It is a wonderful team and community. Such a rewarding experience 🌺

on November 24th, 2017

(dancingRainbow45 will dip into checkins through the week when able to help respond and also on a Monday when able)

MON -    Hoxenos & PenguinsCrossing

SUN -    Compassionatelistener108 & Raveninthelabrynth & emily

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @firebolt110 @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers  @Melody293 @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie

on December 8th, 2017

Trauma Needs Reply!

Hey Folks hope your all doing good :)  Just a quickie to kindly ask, especially our forum folk, to check our needs reply section under trauma on the drop down menu on our main page.  There are quite a few posts waiting on responses and I just thought I would ask each of you who have the time to respond to forum posts, to check this on a regular basis.  Most Popular shows on our main page, and within that drop down menu, you will see the option for needs reply. Thanks smiley

BeeLeigh Dolphin 2017
on December 8th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

That’s not an option on the app, but I do try to respond when I come across a post that has no responses.

on December 8th, 2017

@BeeLeigh  Thank you Bee,  I dont know about the app but take your word for that.  I tried the app a long time ago and all it did was freeze my phone so I only use laptop/pc but thanks Bee smiley

on December 8th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Tis true as I use the app frequently during the day or when it snows and the highway becomes a giant parking lot as would be the case today. City looks beautiful though. 

TheHoneyDoll Fish 2016
on December 8th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45

Omw now heart I'll reply to as many as I can :)

on December 9th, 2017

@TheHoneyDoll  Thanks Honey :)

on December 9th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 -Hi Raine - I do try to wander around there at least once a week :)

on December 9th, 2017

@agreeableKite4304  Thanks Kite, just putting out a reminder as I noticed needs reply building in trauma but thanks :)

on December 9th, 2017

I do my best to look, but I am almost continuously stuck in pm's (Mostly Trauma)

on January 3rd

We would like to extend a warm welcome to @LifeIsMyCanvas who joins the trauma team as a discussion writer and will be helping us develop the dissociative disorders and DID section of our forums and support sessions.  smileyCanvas has also expressed interest in being on the Newsletter Team alongside @Halogen.  We would like to say a warm welcome to you Canvas and we look forward to working more with you.  Thank you for joining this wonderful team and being another great asset to have as part of our community heart

We would also like to welcome @sweetLily41 who joins the trauma team as a chatroom moderator and co host for open chat and for our support sessions. smiley Lily and I have also begun working on sessions which can be shared between the trauma community and LBGTQ (hope I got the letters the right way around lol ) Welcome to the team Lily, good to have you here with us heart

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK @BooksHugsandTea6370 @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @Racat @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @TheHoneyDoll @BeeLeigh @Isha @Compassionatelistener108 @PenguinsCrossing @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @Kate 

DeborahUK Butterfly 2015
on January 3rd

@dancingRainbow45

It’s just great to see so many new people joining in. Together we can achieve so much. 

Welcome to one and all :)

sweetLily41 Butterfly 2014
on Tuesday

@DeborahUK

thank you Deborah! heart

SunFern Dolphin 2017
on January 4th

@dancingRainbow45

welcome @SweetLily and @LifeisMyCanvas ! heart

on January 16th

@SunFern

thank you so much! heart

on January 4th

@dancingRainbow45

welcome @LifeIsMyCanvas and @sweetLily41

on January 16th

@agreeableKite4304

thank you so much! heart

on January 16th

@dancingRainbow45

thank you so much for the warm welcome! heart looking forward to being part of this amazing team! 

LifeIsMyCanvas Butterfly 2015
on January 3rd

Thank you Dancing for the lovely welcome. You guys are awesome :D

on January 10th

@LifeIsMyCanvas

Welcome to the team! 🎉

on January 4th

@LifeIsMyCanvas and @sweetLily41 Welcome to the Trauma Support Team. I look Forward to getting to know you both better and to work with you as well. Good Luck in your new posts. smiley

on January 16th

@Raveninthelabrynth

thank you!

on January 16th

@sweetLily41 I mean it Lily smiley

LifeIsMyCanvas Butterfly 2015
on January 4th

thank you for all the lovely warm welcomes, feeling the love <3

p.s. I love Kermit!!!

on January 10th

@sweetlily

Welcome, it is a pleasure to have you join us! 

on January 16th

thank you so much! looking forward to seeing you around! heart

rozie Camel 2015
on January 16th

@LifeisMyCanvas and @sweetLily

A warm welcome to you both! Glad to have you here with us and look forward to sharing and working with you. 

on Tuesday

@rozie

thank you Rozie!heart looking forward to working with you!

*Support Forum Disclaimer