Rain45
on April 13th

Sending out a reminder of the team training THIS WEEKEND

Hi Team  smiley

We held a Trauma Team Training a while ago which some of you attended but which some of you are yet to complete.  This is a required criteria to be part of the trauma team and which was part of the application which you all ticked to complete when you applied to be part of the trauma team.  We sent out a form to most of you in March asking for you to complete which day and time was most suitable for you to complete this training.  We will hold a small group and individual training for those who cannot make the bigger training group to ensure everyone is up to the same level needed to move to advanced training to come for this team (quarterly).  Thank you to the many of you who filled this in.  yes  

The trauma training scheduled to take place in the sub community leaders room will be on Saturday 14th April at 2pm EDT.  An additional training for adults will be held on Sunday 15th April at 8am EDT as some of you also put this down as a preferred time.   As I am the only one doing the training at the moment, I would appreciate as many of the trauma team attending as possible to ensure you are all caught up in order to proceed to the advanced training.  This is a requirement of you being on the trauma team.  Please make a note of this day and time and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.  Thank you  smiley

A teen training will be held 4pm EDT.  @UntilThen @SmileYoureWorthIt @Windflowers @Emily619 @Hope3729

Teens please confirm you will be attending the training on Saturday 14th April at 4pm EDT below prior to this training taking place, otherwise this may not go ahead.  Thanks everyone and for all your hard work.  heart

Please indicate below which training you will be attending.  Teens please confirm you will be attending the training on Saturday 14th April at 4pm EDT below prior to this training taking place, otherwise this may not go ahead.  Thanks everyone and for all your hard work.  heart

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729

Raveninthelabrynth
on April 13th

@Rain45 Will be here for both.

rozie Camel 2015
on April 13th

@Rain45

I will get there to one of them..not sure which one.

Rain45
on April 13th

@rozie  Thanks Rozie <3

DeborahUK
on April 13th

@Rain45

Saturday for me

Rain45
on April 13th

@DeborahUK  Great thanks Deborah :)

agreeableKite4304
on April 13th

@Rain45 - Sunday 

windflowers Eagle 2016
on April 14th

@Rain45

Really sorry but I can't do either! 

Rain45
on April 14th

@windflowers  Okay thank you windflowers, can you pm me when you can fix a day and time where we can arrange for an individual training, thanks :)

DaisyLion
on April 14th

@Rain45

sunday as well for me - thanks Rain

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on April 14th

@Rain45

I'm here!! Where is the meeting? 🤔❤️

@Rain45 sorry, I missed the training...

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on April 13th

😃

Talk to an expert therapist
I have felt very comfortable sharing with Robyn. She has made me feel like she really cares about my issue and I can tell she pays attention by her responses . She also has given me helpful advice and has been very encouraging.
Reviewed Apr 20, 2018
KLM3278 Fish 2015
on April 14th

🙂

Hi everyone on the team!

It has been a long time since we had a Newsletter Team Meeting.. Our 4th edition of the newsletter is due and to ensure that the team works effectively, we have had requests from team members to conduct a meeting and we do feel the need to conduct one as well. :)

So here's a form out here for you to tell us your preferable timings so that we can fix on a time when the meeting can be scheduled.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18CG8xEjo2bb2im089N_TcyC_VYkjAv4XQ_0MTdHGSTg/viewform?edit_requested=true

I hope to get your preferences and hope to see you all in the meeting! :D

Kindly fill out the form. Good day and remember you all are awesome. <3

~Abby

Tag List: @KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729

Hi everyone on the team!

It has been a long time since we had a Newsletter Team Meeting.. Our 4th edition of the newsletter is due and to ensure that the team works effectively, we have had requests from team members to conduct a meeting and we do feel the need to conduct one as well. :)

So here's a form out here for you to tell us your preferable timings so that we can fix on a time when the meeting can be scheduled.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18CG8xEjo2bb2im089N_TcyC_VYkjAv4XQ_0MTdHGSTg/viewform?edit_requested=true

I hope to get your preferences and hope to see you all in the meeting! :D

Kindly fill out the form. Good day and remember you all are awesome. <3

~Abby

Tag List: @KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729

LifeIsMyCanvas Butterfly 2015
on Monday

@YourFriendforever

I filled in the form, ty for organising this heart

To the team: Please, please, please come to the meeting. It's not just about this edition but the process we would like to have moving forward and it's important everyone who wants a say in that gets one. It's really important we spread the workload over the whole 3 months as it's too much to get done in 1 month, so Canvas is begging you all to come for her sanity.

I want my eyeballs to change form manic midnight missions

to cool creative cruising

TY kindly heart

@LifeIsMyCanvas Aww.. <3

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on Sunday

⭐️

Rain45
on Monday

Open chat Break 18th April 2018

Hi Team smiley

This is to let everyone know that due to folk taking breaks and heavy workloads outside cups, and us running several events this week and next week, we have decided that for this week open chat is cancelled.  We hope that folk will be back next week and open chat will be up and running next week.  We havent cancelled open chat in quite a long time but we also think our team mates need a break too and with the next few events lined up we hope things will lighten the load a little, and we hope to celebrate our teams first birthday celebration too smiley  Sometimes we have to look after our team and take a break as a team as well.  So no open chat this week folks, but please do feel free to take part and participate in the next few events, which we hope will bring some laughter and fun and please do offer some suggestions and participate in our birthday celebrations.  We hope open chat will be up and running on Wednesday 25th April.  We will inform our members of this cancellation this week smiley  Take care everyone 

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729

@Rain45 Thank You Rain, we could surely use this time to redirect our focus on the events at hand, and yes a nite off is cool in this busy time. smiley

DaisyLion
on Monday

@Rain45 thanks rain, i hope everyone involved will take good care of themselves heart

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on Tuesday

@Rain45

Okay! 

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on Monday

🍕

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on Tuesday

☀️

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on Tuesday

Is there another training session that I can attend? Since I missed this last one?

Rain45
on Tuesday

@KLM3278  DeborahUK is doing the next training KLM and you should be hearing from her shortly smiley

DeborahUK
on Tuesday

@KLM3278

Yep, seems like you’re stuck with me for the training, but we’ll get through it together. There’s a couple of other people I need to catch too, so hoping to run as a small group. What time zone are you in? I’m EDT + 5 hours. If I offered two sessions, one at 8am EDT, and one at 5pm EDT, which would be best for you? Or a different time maybe? 

@DeborahUK EDT is daylight savings time, we're back on Eastern Standard Time (EST) The difference would be an hour.

DeborahUK
on Tuesday

@Raveninthelabrynth

Oh my! Now I’m lost 😖

@DeborahUK no need be. You are 5 hrs ahead of me, I am 1 hr ahead of KLM an Bee

can always ask me when it comes to the logistics of timezones and team functions, I got that.

DeborahUK
on Tuesday

@Raveninthelabrynth

Phew, glad someone has! 

So KLM is six hours behind me. I can work with that :)

Raveninthelabrynth
on Wednesday

@DeborahUK wink

Rain45
on Wednesday

@DeborahUK  KLM is 6hrs time difference Deborah to us

Rain45
on Tuesday

Open Chat 

I ask kindly those who run open chat and/or who would be prepared to run open chat to confirm below that they will be able to cover the open chat sessions on a wednesday 4.30pm edt - 6pm edt each week.  Anyone running open chat can stay for the whole duration of open chat but each 45mins session must have one moderation and one host per half session.  It cannot run without a moderator present in each half.  If we cannot sufficiently get this covered, open chat will remain temporarily closed until we can ensure cover to offer this to our members fully staffed.

Thanks smiley

@KristenHR @rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW @RumpleSteeleSkin @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729

DeborahUK
on Tuesday

@Rain45

I’m prepared to fill in on an occasional basis, and either of the time periods suits me. I’m not a mod, and I don’t want to take it on regularly, but if it prevents sessions being cancelled I’ll do my best to help out where possible. 

Rain45
on Tuesday

@DeborahUK  Thank you Deborah for letting me know, just getting a feel right now for who is around and who is actually doing open chat right now but will bear that in mind, thank you smiley

@Rain45 You know you have me every week wink

Rain45
on Tuesday

@Raveninthelabrynth  Thanks Raven and I know that is one mod down smiley

Amandisa16 Butterfly 2016
on Tuesday

@Rain45

Rain can do 😊

Rain45
on Tuesday

@Amandisa16  Thank you Amandisa, that is our two mods down smiley  So just needing our hosts now 

DeborahUK
3 days ago

@KLM3278 @Saif1for1Resilience @agreeableKite4304

I believe you three still need to complete the first trauma training session. May I introduce myself as your tutor :)

So, can we set up a session? KLM I’m told is 6 hours behind me, Kite is 7 hours ahead of me, Saif - do you know where you are on the world clock? 

I’m wondering about holding something sort of 9am EST. For me it would have to be a Saturday or Sunday at that time. Any suggested dates over the next few weeks? 

@DeborahUK Kite is now 12 hrs dif due to seasonal changes.;)

@DeborahUK Saif is in India which is like a 13-16 hr differance +100 /- 5,000 years (Totally Kidding saif lol)

DeborahUK
3 days ago

@Raveninthelabrynth

These time differences will be the death of me! 

@DeborahUK sleep in two hour shifts like I do?

@DeborahUK - hi I look forward to being trained by you 😜

@DeborahUK - I'm good with a Saturday for training

BeeLeigh
3 days ago

@DeborahUK

If KLM lives in the Central Time Zone (like me! 😊), then you're correct on KLM's and Kite's times compared to yours. With Saif being in India, I believe it is a 4.5hr time difference for you. So, say you went with 9am EST. If I'm right, that would be 8am for KLM, 9pm for Kite, 2pm for you, and 6:30pm for Saif.

@BeeLeigh - Go Bee wink

DeborahUK
2 days ago

@BeeLeigh

And what time is it in Iceland? 

(Just testing) 🤪

DaisyLion
1 day ago

@DeborahUK

how many team members do we have there deb?

BeeLeigh
1 day ago

@DeborahUK

Not a clue! But I know New Zealand is 17hrs ahead of me? Lol oh, and France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, and Switzerland are all 7hrs ahead of me. South Africa is in your time zone, but idk about the rest of Africa. Canada follows the same time zones we do here, so like Mellio is an hour ahead of me, but Katie is two hours behind me. That’s about the extent of my time zone knowledge lol

DeborahUK
1 day ago

@BeeLeigh

Still pretty impressive. All I know is Scotland, England, Wales & Ireland all share the same time zone. But beyond there, anyone’s guess! 

I think I need to travel more ✈️ 🚢 

BeeLeigh
1 day ago

@DeborahUK

The train ride to Paris is pretty quick, and they’re only an hour ahead. Start with that one! 😜😂

BeeLeigh
1 day ago

@DeborahUK

PS - All of those time zones that I know I only know because someone here lives there or I’ve traveled there 🤷🏼‍♀️

@DeborahUK London is 1 hr ahead of Iceland wink

DeborahUK
1 day ago

@KLM3278 @Saif1for1Resilience @agreeableKite4304

Sorry, amidst all the talk of time zones I forgot to come back to confirm this further. 

So 9am EST looks like it might be a reasonably human time for all of us. How about Sat May 12th? Training takes about 90 minutes I think - @Rain45 - is that right?

Rain45
1 day ago

@DeborahUK  Training takes one and half hours yes.  It may be worth mentioning to @Kate Deborah about using the sub community leaders room for the training to prevent another community using this slot, so get in their early but it shouldnt be an issue.  but I would leave her a PM about this to check there is no conflict with another community having booked this time.  smiley

DeborahUK
1 day ago

@Rain45

Great advice, thanks. Does that need a door keeper? Is that the right term? Anyway, someone to open and close room? 

Rain45
1 day ago

@DeborahUK  Yes that will need a doorkeeper, i can arrange to do that for you.  9am would be 2pm UK time that will be fine for me to do.  I do a workbook group 3.30pm UK time or 10.30am but if you send a pm I can still shut the room for you when its completed.

DeborahUK
1 day ago

@Rain45

Fab! Just need to see if that date suits others then. Thanks :)

*Support Forum Disclaimer