Unknown
on Monday

Bee and Kite also did the Monday discussion from 6pm EST - 7:15pm EST. So looks like a cancellation unless anyone else is available? 

Perhaps I should invite our support session leader to step up for that one 😡

@DeborahUK Yes Deb, m canceling Monday Discussion, Wednesday Open Chat maybe Workbook Group an Sunday Discussion this week. I'll make announcements as we go.

LifeIsMyCanvas Butterfly 2015
on Tuesday

@Raveninthelabrynth

I can do open chat cohost until peeps are feeling rested. Monday is really late with the time difference but if you are short a particular week shout me and if i am up I can come in. Will do my best to remember to check in on the checkins and add support were I can heart If there is a specific check in day that is needing more help let me know. Am out mondays tho so probably not mondays, therapy always leaves me super tired and switchy

GuardianAngel77 Horse 2018
on Tuesday

@LifeIsMyCanvas

Everything will work out! 😊😊😊!!

Keep up the great work that you do!! 😊😊😊!!

Hope3729 Elephant 2017
on Thursday

hey lovelys - just wanted to check in with you all heart i already saw what our community is currently going through and wanted to tell you you have all my support and that i am sending you so much strength. sorry that i cant be there for you in this difficult time, i really miss you all and still wish you a good time besides this all.

@rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW  @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729  @MaschaV

DaisyLion
on Thursday

@Hope3729

hope, it's wonderful to see you checking in ........ and thanks very much for your words and thinking of everyone just now heart ... miss you, and hope you are having a good break and taking good care of you

@Hope3729 Hugs Hope. Wonderful to see you hon. Thanks for popping in :)

KLM3278 Fish 2015
on Thursday

@Hope3729

Miss you to ❤️

Talk to an expert therapist
Exclusive offer:
Start a Free
3-day Trial Now
DaisyLion
1 day ago

Thanks so much to everyone helping with the checkin threads this week! Team and friends heart I know it's hard and really hope we can all find time for some self care ourselves which is important; although I know it can seem hard as we keep trying to cover things as much as possible. Let's remember the past reminders of our dear and wise friend ... as well as checkin coordinator kite, who always stresses we are important as well 

given our low numbers of available team members I think we need to repeat this weeks two checkin threads for the week pattern

monday - Thursday : Daisy

friday - Sunday: Raven (ok raven?)

and any other team members please reply where and when you can heart if anyone needs a break please take it ... 

while they might be  extended threads ... sharing thought, additional musings, stories etc within them is all good smiley

i know we all miss our team mates much and feel their absence strongly, as does the whole trauma fam ... and hope they know they are loved, valued, respected and supported as much as we can from a greater distance until they return soon heart we may be rocked by recent events and strongly impacted but we are survivors !

tagging everyone in

@rozie @agreeableKite4304 @windflowers @SmileYoureWorthIt @DeborahUK  @YourFriendForever @AnnaKateMillerLCSW  @Amandisa16 @Softwhispers @Emily619 @SoftForestHSP77 @Halogen @AriannaPink @Raveninthelabrynth @SunFern @Hoxenos @BeeLeigh @Compassionatelistener108 @Saif1for1Resilience @JustLikeMellie @LifeIsMyCanvas @sweetLily41 @UntilThen @Rain45 @KLM3278 @DaisyLion @Hope3729  @nolongerafraid

@DaisyLion Yep, works fine for me :)

@DaisyLion Now Go To BED!!! angry

DaisyLion
1 day ago

@Raveninthelabrynth I am smiley

@DaisyLion lol mhmm  GO! lol

DaisyLion
1 day ago

@Raveninthelabrynth goneeeee much love smiley

LifeIsMyCanvas Butterfly 2015
1 day ago

I'll be here most days except monday as I have therapy and I normally hide in the pillow fort after lol

DaisyLion
22 hours ago

@LifeIsMyCanvas

good idea on the pillow fort heart and thanks so much for helping out ... hope you can take time for you as well

1 day ago

Great y'all all came together 

and figure out how and what to do!! 😊😊😊😊!!

I know that it been rough for y'all 

but y'all pull through this!! 😊😊😊!!

Y'all are awesome ,wonderful people!! 😊😊😊😊

DaisyLion
22 hours ago

@GuardianAngel77 thanks angel smiley

18 hours ago

@DaisyLion

You're welcome! 😊😊😊!

rozie Camel 2015
21 hours ago

@GuardianAngel77

Yes pulling together is the key... and we're doing this. Thank you for your encouragement and support Angel.x

18 hours ago

@rozie

You're welcome! 😊😊😊!

*Support Forum Disclaimer