Axistar Camel 2018
22 hours ago

Hey im new here, would love to talk. Im a girl.

PinkTea0908 Camel 2018
21 hours ago

Hi everyone, I just joined this community. My name is Mia. I am a college student and I struggle with depression and social anxiety. Lately I haven’t been able to cope well with the large amounts of work and stress that school and my family have put on me. I am determined to get better because I want to show myself that life can be better. It’s nice to meet you all. 

Talk to an expert therapist
Supportive, responsive, and you can really tell he is there for you. He gave some good tip and exercises to help me start my healing process.
Reviewed Apr 18, 2018

I just joined and am exploring how to use this place. I am not technologically advanced. I was typing with a therapy request bot named Sophia just a little while ago. I did not know what a bot meant so I thought I was conversing with a live person who typed very fast. I type                    e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y   s-l-o-w-l-y. 

I heard about 7cups on a private group that discusses mental health challenges. So I'm checking it out as a place where maybe I could grow through some barriers in a safe community setting, and pass my feedback along to others.

There is a lot for me to learn about navigating around. I am wondering if there is a list of therapists to view? Or is someone able/willing to coach me through learning how to even get started charting my path here? I'm in a cognitively/emotionally challenged place, hopefully only temporarily, but definitely somewhat stuck.

Thank you and I'll see how I do here!

*Support Forum Disclaimer