Step 10: Assessing Your Relapse Prevention Skills
Well, well, well. Here we are at the end of our Growth Path on Relapse Prevention. You have now learned the skills of relapse prevention, a self-management program designed to avoid slips turning into falls.
Here are the skills covered in this Growth Path:
- Ingraining a Slip is Not a Fall
- Avoiding High-Risk Triggers
- Practicing Saying “No” to Temptation
- Resisting the Initial Urge
- Surfing the Urge
- Responding Constructively After a Slip
- Creating Your Slip Plan
- Mobilizing Your Helpers
Which two or three steps did you find most useful?