Does unattenttive ADHD symptoms get better with age?

Susana Diaz, lpc

I believed that to be a successful therapist is to be able to empathize and connect with all clients. My work with clients is to help them identify resources to cope.

They do not always do but you can learn how to control the symptoms better and so be less disturbed by them.
Anonymous
i don’t think they do get better with age necessarily but i think the older you get and the longer you’ve been living with them the better you get at managing and working with them? at least that’s how it’s been in my experience. additionally, i think that as you age they might look like they’re improving because you dont have the additional adhd-like tendencies that even neurotypical children are prone to. idk i hope that makes sense that’s just how it’s been in my experience and i’m a 15 year old diagnosed with ADD (age 8) and ADHD (age 14)