Is weed ruining my life?

Dominecaa White, LPC

Emotional challenges take a toll on who we are and can limit us from being our best. My desire is to help all clients experience freedom from emotional bondage.

WesternCanada1
I would never judge and say the weed id " good" or " bad". The question to help could be: is weed interfering in your daily life and routine? Do you need weed to get going?I f you reply " yes" , you could consider looking for help.
kindheartedSky78
I am wondering if you could tell me whether you feel weed is ruining your life? Can you tell me what life was like before you used weed and how you life has changed?
kindmusic
It's difficult for me to say if marijuana has been having a negative effect on your life. However, you can try to determine if you have an issue with drugs/alcohol (including marijuana) if you've been experiencing negative consequences as a result of your marijuana use, but have not stopped using. For instance, if you've been skipping work or school in order to stay home and smoke. If you've been in trouble with the law, driving while under the influence. If you find yourself pulling away from your friends, in favor of new friends or no friends at all. If you find yourself unable to enjoy things you used to enjoy. There's a lot of stigma attached to marijuana usage, but many people have overcome symptoms of depression and anxiety by using a little bit of marijuana from time to time. If you feel like you're using marijuana excessively, to cope with depression or anxiety (or other emotional ailments) it's a good idea to seek the guidance of a mental health professional.
Anonymous
No way. Weed is no worse than alcohol. Lots of the world's most important and/or famous people smoke weed
Anonymous
I don't know, is it? Only you can really know. I cannot tell you what to do or what to feel, or how to act. You are in charge of all that, just as you are in charge of understanding what does and does not harm you. Most importantly if you will take action about it or not.
Anonymous
It depends on how you are using it. If you are using it for medical reasons, then it shouldn't. But if you are using it to get high, then yes. How far do you wish to go in life? If the weed isn't being used in a positive way, then you shouldn't expect it to help you be successful in life. Think through how it affects your life and those around you, reflect on the pros and cons, and decide whether or not you should continue using weed. I wish the best for you and good luck!
King0fclubs
Yes it certainly can. Very much... so I've seen it happen but, then again lots of things can ruin your life.
beautifulLight666
its can, like if it start's consuming your life, and money and all the awesome stuff, im sorry but it is,
Anonymous
I suspect that only really you can answer that. Maybe you could look in depth at what impact it has on you. Maybe you could sit down and write about it? What are some of the things it affects, either positively or negatively? Consider especially the most important things in your life - E.g. For me it would be my pets and my emotional wellbeing Hope this has been a little help :) Good luck on your journey!