why do i drink all the time when i just fuck up and make me hate myself even more ?

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I specialize in women's issues. I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey and work with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

billysear
Drinking can help people cope with avoiding the world around you, in doing so you are also avoiding the consequences of your actions to a later date. This is how drinking can become a vicious cycle. You drink and so you fuck up. This is a cause of stress and therefore can lead to more drinking and more fuck ups. It can very quickly become a very damaging cycle so it is important to get out of the habit of drinking when you aren't just looking to have a bit of fun. Do not drink because you hate yourself, drink when you are safe and happy if you want to drink at all.