Will I ever be normal again?

Australia

Raifiel Cyril, Masters in Applied Psychology

Everyone needs a little support from time to time to take the next step. I am here to listen and help you achieve what your heart desires.

james231
you are normal no one is different from each other were all born the same way we all have blood flowing through us boy or girl there the same
SpencerT
December 23rd, 2014 1:01am
Who wants to be normal anyway? What is normal? We're all different, we all make up life's rich tapestry in our quirks. If one feels abnormal, for whatever reason, there is help and support to overcome whatever is setting you back.
Miracle
I think normal is a 'relative' concept and that no matter waht our expierence is or relates to it will affect us, that is a part of life and how we grow as people no matter the intensity or positive and negative value of the experience itself.However I think that can you 'recover' or have positive changes as a result of your experiences yes of course.
BeautifulOutlaw
Of course. It can take days, months, even years. But you will over come the obstacles in your life and go back to who you were before. Keep your head up!
HughJackmann
Maybe it's not about being normal, but being yourself, we all learn and grow. If you want to achieve to be someone, do that. But it will take time, and you can do it, just believe in yourself and know that it isn't about being normal but being your best self and knowing that you can be. We live in a world where the idea of normal is socially available and always wanting to socialize and such, but it's not about that. It's about understanding what YOU like and what YOU strive to be, don't be normal. Be Unique, be yourself.
Anonymous
you definitely will be normal! things always happen be it good or bad, just take it in your stride and carry forward . Normalcy will be restored in your life. Just believe in yourself
DearBritnee
There is no such thing as normalcy, we are different and unique, and the experiences and environments we come in contact with are constantly changing us. I think the more appropriate question is "will I ever be the same again?" In witch case I would say: we cannot stay the same forever, we are constantly growing and evolving, which is the only thing that remains constant in this world. Soon though, I'm sure, you will find your new sense of normalcy.
CaitlinRose
Normal is a word that means different things to different people. You can have a better quality of life if you put the time and energy into it. For some this may mean varying things. Some individuals may need to enter treatment, while others have to focus on future goals and change behaviors. The right amount of effort and motivation can potentially help anyone to fell more normalized.
24hoursaday
December 3rd, 2014 11:53pm
I think "normal" is just a setting on a washing machine. We all have our challenges, quirks, and different perspectives, and like the rest of what makes us who we are, these things change as the years go by. But we can all grow and change if we are willing to put in the work.
ImperfectlyPerfect
There is no such thing as being "abnormal". However, if there is an issue that makes you feel like you are, time is the best medicine along with proper treatment for the problem.
silverWillow86
I don't know that "normal" is really even a thing that exists. Normal is really a subjective thing. I worried for a long time that I would never be "normal" but was relieved when I came to the realization that normal is really an arbitrary goal to work towards. Instead, it might be more helpful to think of where you want to be (as I said, this is subjective) instead of thinking about where other people are. I found that one of the things that caused me the most stress was this habit of always comparing myself to people I thought were "normal."
Brielle224
I have felt this way many times. I can understand what you mean when you say that. But one thing I have learned is that there is no such thing as normal. And just because you may be feeling some way or going through things, doesn't make you not normal. Try and find your own normal. Accept yourself for who you are now. There is no point in looking back at the past. Maybe the things in your life that have changed, changed for a reason. And this is a start of a brand new beginning.
Anonymous
Will I ever be normal again? Yes j think in time I will be normal again it's takes time for you to evolve
dreamSalamander34
Of course! The period you are passing though right now is something temporary, You will be normal and happy again in no time!