Do i have anxiety or am i just paranoid if i worry about things most people wouldnt notice, and when i worry i think bad things will happen. Then it gets hard to breath for me?

Ann Brooks, MSW, LICSW

Thank you for your interest! I am a LICSW licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I’m here to listen and I look forward to working with you.

If this is an issue that affects you regular life than you might want to seek help. You are the only one who can judge how bad you feel.
dxphne
It kind of sounds like you have anxiety. The train of thoughts you are describing seem like overthinking and finding it hard to breath is a symptom of anxiety. However, it is not okay to let someone over the internet diagnose you or diagnose yourself. If you think you have anxiety it could really help you if you would get some professional help. A trained professional can diagnose if it actually is anxiety or is there's something else bothering you. They also have the knowledge to help you solve this problem so it doesn't bother you as much anymore.