How do I get my mind from replaying the trauma again and again?

Shruti Naik, MS in Counselling and Psychotherapy

I'm passionate about providing a non-judgmental & supportive platform to my clients to help them understand & accept themselves & overcome any emotional issues troubling them.

tazrulz
Trust in God. Set your burdens on him and God will relieve your guilty or trauma that u have experienced
Anonymous
well our mind has a tendency to search for incomplete tasks.until and unless those problems are solved they will come again and again in your minds.so try to face and accept that thing and then move on instead of ignoring that.
Anonymous
Having a trauma is like a scar. It's hard to erase and the only way to get over it is to put your mind in something else. When your all alone it's most likely the time where you remember the bad things that happened and then you cannot control your emotions anymore. Weather it's being sad, angry, afraid or scared of something. One of the reason why the trauma keeps on replaying again and again. So It's either 1) go to a psychologist and have yourself get over the trauma. 2. Talk to someone about it or share your story cause it's easier when you let it out and 3. Always have yourself surrounded with positive people. When your all alone try and call someone to get your mind out of the trauma. I think it's also a big part that you accept what happen cause when you do you get a peace of mind and slowly things will go the way it should. I finish accepting whatever cause the trauma in my life since then things is getting better than it was before.
plushUnicorn4912
June 22nd, 2020 8:50am
We, as human, are living beings and as all living being, our body learn from experiences. If something traumatized you, your body wants to remember how it happened so you're aware. For example, when you were a baby, when you fell, it hurt so it made you more cautious. Your body can be wired to be scared when you hear certain sounds, telling you to be aware of danger. So you want to see what environment triggers the memory of trauma in your head, and you want to tell your body and mind that this particular environment is safe again. So you can't avoid it, you need to really try and see why the trauma is being replaying at certain time.
HoldOnToHope
Try to distract yourself by doing something you enjoy. Try to talk to someone about it/write it in your diary. You'll feel better once you let out your feelings
Anonymous
do not try to stop your thoughts rather try to divert them to something you enjoy and cherish. Try to build your strengths than cribbing about your weaknesses ,this can enable to feel strong and better about yourself eventually.
Talking about it to a licensed professional might be of help in being able to move on and reclain your life