How do I know if I have an anxiety disorder?!

Constance Durham, LMFT

I am quite compassionate about the work that I do with my clients to help them regain their self-wareness and get through the challenges that keep them from being their best!

Anonymous
To know for sure, you would need to be diagnosed by a physician/doctor. If you feel you are having the symptoms of an anxiety disorder, I strongly urge you to see your family doctor.
There are several signs that indicate anxiety. Many of them are physical. Like being tired, restless, worry all the time, nervous difficultly to concentrate.
Anonymous
You have anxiety problem if you show symptoms like 1. Having a hard time sleeping since you are continuously thinking about a topic. 2. Not being able to live in the present. 3. feeling guilty suddenly about a past action 4. Sudden emotional outbursts 5. Feeling too much excited about something 6. Butterflies in the stomach. 7. Restlessness towards waiting