How do I know if I have an anxiety disorder?!

Australia

Raifiel Cyril, Masters in Applied Psychology

Everyone needs a little support from time to time to take the next step. I am here to listen and help you achieve what your heart desires.

Dawn04
To know for sure, you would need to be diagnosed by a physician/doctor. If you feel you are having the symptoms of an anxiety disorder, I strongly urge you to see your family doctor.
There are several signs that indicate anxiety. Many of them are physical. Like being tired, restless, worry all the time, nervous difficultly to concentrate.
Anonymous
You have anxiety problem if you show symptoms like 1. Having a hard time sleeping since you are continuously thinking about a topic. 2. Not being able to live in the present. 3. feeling guilty suddenly about a past action 4. Sudden emotional outbursts 5. Feeling too much excited about something 6. Butterflies in the stomach. 7. Restlessness towards waiting