Should I tell my husband I cheated on him?

Maryna Svitasheva, PhD. RP

Psychotherapy I provide is based on a dialog and your active intention to look for a solution with the therapist's assistance

amiableBeauty78
What does your heart tells you,if you think it's the right thing you should do it.follow your heart and do what's best for you and your husband
Anonymous
Of course! Honesty is one of the most important factors in a relationship. If you ever cared about him, he deserves to know.
Anonymous
Well, for starters you should. Maybe you could break it to him slowly, I am sure he would listen to you. He would be a tad disappointed, angry but he will understand.
Pugcanisegosum
I think you should tell your husband if you actually cheated on him. Telling the truth sooner hurts less than having to let them find out themselves or lying to them.
Anonymous
If you are not feeling guilty then it's OK but if you are feel that you were wrong then you need to tell him. Telling him is not the only thing you need to give him the reason what made you do that to make your relationship more strong. Also make sure you don't cheat him again.
Saltedbythesea
I recommend working that out with a professional therapist first if you want to salvage the relationship. Every situation is different.