What do i think i am always dying from some type of disease?

Sara Radford, MA Clinical Counseling

Within the context of a supportive, collaborative relationship I help clients to explore themselves in a effort to create healing and lasting positive change.

RhythmWeaver
It's likely you are a hypochondriac, which means you have anxiety about health. It's totally normal!
Anonymous
January 22nd, 2019 9:32pm
Unfortunately this affects lots of people. Fortunately, chances are that it is your anxiety talking and not actually suffering from an illness. Anxiety is probably the main cause of these negative thoughts, but a lot of poeple who do not have an anxiety disorder go through these thoughts and behaviors. This is something I would talk to a therapist or a listener here about. Please remember that many people do suffer from this, and it is not just you. This is very common, and chances are that you are completely physically okay. Anxiety is very hard to deal with!
Tavar
Oh I'm sorry to hear that but sometimes some fake things that may never happen just scared us . many of our fears don't really happen in reality but if you always think about it it's just like that you make your body to die by a disease which is not real.