What if people know that I'm struggling with anxiety?

Luz Cotto-Charneski, LCSW

As your therapist I will help guide and support your unique process of self-discovery. I will witness you reclaim your voice and find a life of fulfillment, purpose, and ease.

Anonymous
Well that could possibly be a good thing if they are kind and supportive you could ask them for help
Anonymous
Many people are struggling with anxiety. Some people are more willing to admit it than others, but everyone is anxious from time to time. The best thing that you can do if you are stuggling with anxiety is to figure out the source and work towards relieving the stressors.
wanderer42
November 1st, 2016 12:34am
If people know you are struggling with anxiety, the best thing you can do is explain it to them in a way they can understand. Having someone listen is the best medicine.
Anonymous
Then it's okay. Maybe you don't want them to know, do not want to appear 'weak', do not want to demonstrate what you are going through and to crown it all, it is scary. But you are perfect as you are. I understand that and despite this issue, be confident. You are unique in your own way. So it's okay, be yourself. There are many types of people in this world and if some of them do not accept you, then let them go. Block all negativities. You are you. Be yourself. Love yourself. Cherish yourself. Yes, I know it is hard but do it. Fight it. You are amazing and you are a beautiful person! Never forget that. Keep telling yourself that!