Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the best way to get over workplace harassment over my anxiety?

7 Answers
Last Updated: 02/09/2016 at 10:12pm
1 Tip to Feel Better
Moderated by

Kajsa Futrell, RTC


I specialise in respectfully helping people navigate their way through trauma and relationship issues. The adversities in our life can actually transform us.

Top Rated Answers
February 9th, 2016 10:12pm
I think the best way is to address your anxiety. Clearly, the anxiety is a hindrance in some ways. It may be time to tackle it head on and work on it. If you overcome the anxiety there is nothing to be harassed about. Also, start looking at this situation differently, this is the first step in overcoming anxiety.
January 9th, 2015 6:58pm
You go to human recorces and file a complaint, A hostile work enviorment is no joke and you dont have to put up with it.
February 16th, 2015 1:56am
If you are dealing with instances of workplace harassment, please visit the human resources office or speak to a manager who you think would best handle the situation. You shouldn't have to be in an unsafe work environment. You shouldn't have to get over it; you should be able to go into work and not deal with harassment.
May 25th, 2015 4:50pm
to make friends at workplace and keep busy in work at that place. have confidence about work so you can over on anxiety.
September 1st, 2015 2:33pm
Nope nu uh absolutely there is no reason that you should be getting harassed in your workplace. That isn't high school anymore - go talk to a manager or boss about it. And if they don't do anything, that workplace is toxic, bound to failure, and you should go look for a better job.
November 25th, 2015 8:07pm
Harassment over a medical condition is unacceptable. I would talk with your HR department about it if you feel comfortable. Have you been treated for you anxiety?
January 26th, 2016 9:26pm
see your doctor. You have a legitimate medical condition so they can either say you need time off work or the work place may have to accommodate your condition and stop the harassment. You may also want to speak to a lawyer