What is the best way to relax at night?

What is the best way to relax at night?

Zeina Ghoul, LLPC

I help guide clients to create positive change in a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere.

Anonymous
Drink some tea, chamomile, relaxes you, no electronics. Close your eyes and relax, and next thing you know you wake up to a fresh day!
Vanessagomez18
best way to relax at night would be hearing music while taking a bath and relaxing there until your tired and got to bed feeling al nice and relaxed
Try to develop a routine of going to bed that will help you fall asleep. In the middle of the night teach your self mindful practices to help you relax.
Dawn04
Turn off electronics a good hour before the time you want to fall asleep. Try having some herbal tea or allowing yourself to relax with a book. Try to only use your bed for sleeping.
healerhumor
Best way to relax at night is having a bedtime ritual of getting ready for bed about 20 minutes. Drinking chamomile tea and reading a favorite book and having a lavender essential oil spray at hand to spray some on the pillows and listening to rain music and drifting off to sweet dreams.
lizzylovepup123
The best way that I relax at night is having a defuser in my room with vanilla lavender essential oil. I also listen to music. Something that also helps me relax at night is reading and heat packs. When I feel warm I am able to relax better and I am more likely to fall asleep faster. I always have to make sure there are no other loud noises besides the music. If I decide not to listen to music I will put in earplugs that help me to stay asleep as my household can get very noisy.