What is the best way to relax at night?

What is the best way to relax at night?

Graham Barrone, Adip ICHP, MCBT

If you've found that your quality of life has reduced because of anxiety, fear or some kind of mental hurdle that you just can't get over then lets chat.

Anonymous
Drink some tea, chamomile, relaxes you, no electronics. Close your eyes and relax, and next thing you know you wake up to a fresh day!
Vanessagomez18
best way to relax at night would be hearing music while taking a bath and relaxing there until your tired and got to bed feeling al nice and relaxed
Try to develop a routine of going to bed that will help you fall asleep. In the middle of the night teach your self mindful practices to help you relax.
Anonymous
Turn off electronics a good hour before the time you want to fall asleep. Try having some herbal tea or allowing yourself to relax with a book. Try to only use your bed for sleeping.
healerhumor
Best way to relax at night is having a bedtime ritual of getting ready for bed about 20 minutes. Drinking chamomile tea and reading a favorite book and having a lavender essential oil spray at hand to spray some on the pillows and listening to rain music and drifting off to sweet dreams.
lizzylovepup123
The best way that I relax at night is having a defuser in my room with vanilla lavender essential oil. I also listen to music. Something that also helps me relax at night is reading and heat packs. When I feel warm I am able to relax better and I am more likely to fall asleep faster. I always have to make sure there are no other loud noises besides the music. If I decide not to listen to music I will put in earplugs that help me to stay asleep as my household can get very noisy.
courageousHand55
In my opinion, the best way you can relax at night is by reading a storybook that you love so much, it makes you feel like you're in that world itself. And then you slowly drift off to sleep, dreaming of a better world, a world where you can be yourself. That's what I do to feel relaxed! Or, you can listen to some calm and soothing music, preferably instrumentals. While listening, try to forget all your worries and problems. Just focus on the music and shut your eyes. Sleep would come to you automatically... I've tried this, too!
DaniListens2U
There are many ways to relax at night. The first thing that you have to do is unplug. (TV, Phones, etc). Find a nice book to read while taking a nice bubble bath. Light some candles and after you are done with the bath, try a wind down meditation or some bedtime yoga. Also be mindful about what you are doing during the day. Eating healthy and being physically active will also help you relax at night. We are animals and need that release. Eating greasy foods and not exercising may cause discomfort, such as heartburn, which is never fun when you are laying down and trying to sleep.