How do I know I will find someone else?

Italy

anna pavia, psicologa psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

TalkingOnTipToes
You know by seeing your true value and worth. And everyone is worth to be loved. Don't give up. Life has its ways and we usually find amazing people when we're not looking. Don't give up and don't stand still. ♥
cosyheart21
There is always light at the end of the tunnel. If you have found love once, you will find it again. Just take it one day at a time. There may be trial and error, but know that you are worthy of love, and someone special will come into your life, maybe when you are least expecting it.
StrawberryPudding
Because there are approximately 3 billion someone elses there and I'm sure that some of them would be glad to get to know you . That's the circle of life .
Anonymous
You will, definitely. You don't need to find someone, someone will find you. Just give time. Time heals everything. Have patience, and I'm sure the right time will bring the right person to you.
2cupsofteaa
You just do. Believe and love yourself as cheesy as it sounds. Give yourself more credit, and understand that questions like this usually stem from insecurity.
Anonymous
You will find someone else because someone else is looking to find you. You are wanted and deserve to find someone new.
Lovefindsyou
By believing. Believing that there's someone out there just for you is how you will find them. Meet new people talk to new people and you will definitely find the one.
keera4299
There are millions of people in this world. Throughout your life, you are going to meet tons of different people. Everyone who comes into your life is either a blessing or a lesson. If someone leaves your life, they weren't meant to be there forever. Everything happens for a reason.
ConfiscatedHeartss
You have to understand there are billions of people on this earth, and although you and your partner (or ex) are unique, that doesn't mean you wont feel those powerful uplifting emotions with someone new. They are out there, you may not even need to look for them, love has a way of appearing when you dont even expect it to :)
blackNutella59
Based on personal experience, I would say that love will find love. Think about it this way. You have a glow that will be attractive to another person. Your job will be to "interview the person for the job". You will make a decision after your interviews. But listen carefully. The person will tell who they are very early on. It will be your job to make a decision as to whether they fit your needs.
VeronicaListener22
Life doesn't end after breaking up with someone. There are many people in the world who are willing to be with you. You will always find someone else but you just have to hang in there. There are more fish in the ocean but they will only reach you if you allow them to.
Anonymous
I don't know if you will find someone else. But, if a person believes that they will, then their confidence alone that forms with that belief would most likely make it come true. Not with signs of desperation and needing to find that someone else, but with hope and swing. Be reasonably kind to others, and they might show it back to you. My perspective of life is more like aiming to be who you want to be and whoever comes into your life that triggers your fancy, go for it. Who knows, they might be who you're looking for.
ListeningOak
Unless you live in a cave on the top of a mountain, you're living in a village, town or city with hundreds if not hundreds of thousands of individuals on a planet with a population of around 7.9 billion people. If you're open and looking, it would be crazy if you didn't meet someone, the trick is just to not give up, as long as you keep looking you can find someone.
LotusFlower92
January 23rd, 2017 4:24am
There are so many people on the earth. It's important to focus on yourself and become the best version of yourself before "finding someone else." I think most people think that another person will "complete them," but fail to realize that they are already complete just by themselves. It's up to you to live your life the way you want it - Focusing on finding someone else can unfortunately rob you of your joy today.
Lenescorp
A breakup is not only an end but also a beginning. You just closed a chapter of your life---not your life. Somebody will come in the future that will make you understand why it didn't work out with anybody else.
Anonymous
Nobody knows, what matter is that you still want to believe and see other peoples good qualities and love them more than you loved the ones or your past partners :)
Chloe01
March 23rd, 2017 2:52pm
Here's the truth about finding someone else, you never know for sure if you will. But what's so beautiful is that somewhere in this world there is someone who's looking for a person exactly like you. And the odds are you'll meet the person, if you haven't already. This person might not always be a romantic interest, but can be drawn to you as a friend. You'll find someone, but first, try finding yourself and then ask yourself if you still need to find that someone.
Anonymous
There is always someone out there for everyone, do not get yourself worried sick over finding someone. It will happen when it happens, just live your life until then!
Anonymous
You'll never know when you'll find someone else because you just have to feel it with your soul and find the answers out for yourself and not someone. Remember, no people can predict when an Earthquake will exactly hit, they'll only know it when they feel it.
Anonymous
There is the old saying, there is a lid for every pot and I do believe that. The best way to find someone is to concentrate on loving yourself first. When you love yourself and know your self worth you open yourself to being a better partner for someone and also attracting a better quality of people. Don't settle just to be with someone. Establish your deal breakers and don't compromise. You are worth it!
Ladybuggg
Don't sreach for someone. Love your self and they will find you . never chase after a person . let them come to you and then you know it will be real.
amiableListener76
There are no guarantees in life, but if you look around, you'll see that most people do find at least one person with whom to share their life, eventually. There are also some who never do. You can certainly increase your chances of finding someone by making sure you're emotionally prepared for what a relationship takes to succeed. Know what you're looking for in a partner, and be sure of what you have to offer in return. Don't jump into the first available relationship out of fear of being alone. Take time to get to know the other person and really evaluate how well your needs match theirs and how their goals match yours. Understand that you cannot change other people, and no one appreciates it when someone tries to change them. Understand that honest communication is paramount and that not many people really understand this at first. Be willing to see the good in others, be willing to look outside your "type", and remember that the most attractive quality is true self-confidence.
Supergirl94
Have faith and hope. You will never have a definite answer to anything, you just have to wait and see how things play out. Where life takes you and what paths you will travel. :) Along those paths you will meet various people, and someday one person you meet could be the one you are looking for. Focus on everything else and do not focus on trying to find that person. They will arrive when they are meant to!
jadecx1
There is always someone for everyone, and although at times it may feel this is not the case, you should always remember that you are not limited to just one person.
Charlottewxo
Finding someone is just a natural process in life. It sounds like you have recently broken up with someone and you're worried about if you will ever find another partner? There is always plenty more fish in the water, as they say. Although I hate that saying, it is completely true. Life has a plan for you and you are sure to find someone new. Not necessarily through looking, most likely just by chance but you will find someone else and you will be sure to find a true love! I hope this helped! :)
enchantingRose58
Nobody knows for sure, but you should hold on to hope and get yourself ready in case that someone crosses your path!
hearthugger47
Honestly? You don't, however, you will meet the right person someday, just keep hoping. I know I am still waiting, but I think every minute will be worth it. And you don't have to sit around waiting for "the one" to show up, you can also take matters into your own hands, the poor person might be stuck in a tree or something ;)
SacredArtist
There is always someone else. The statement alone might sound abrasive for its repetitiousness. "Yes, everyone says that," type of thing. But you can prove it to yourself by going out of your way to (honestly) "move on." It may take actual effort because we, in many ways, are creatures of habit. We break habit through defying our own expectations and through believing in the power of change. Ironically, one of the only constants in life is change. And, funnily, what keeps us unhappy pretty often is simply not being able to keep up with that integral life energy. It is difficult to love someone with such fervor that it is near obsession and something you'd say you'd die for to then have to come to terms with walking away from. It is easy to say that in such flames there isn't such a thing as loss because it is "meant to be." And I will agree that the moments lived in such rapture may very well be meant and so, then, would be the life that comes after it. And it will be OK. You may find someone you love more OR differently (perhaps, both) and it will be something you wouldn't have been able to imagine, for the most part. Be excited as much as you can be and allow yourself time to process and move forward before the attempt because authentically and truly deciding to move forward should not be with the ball and chain of hoping for a resurrection of something that has died for that is not truly growing and "moving on." There is much that can be said about all the challenges you will face upon the loss of a lover in one way or another, so talk to someone you know to be wise, who will support you, who will remind you of your best self. Otherwise, all that there is left to be said is... there is always someone else so keep a healthy heart healthy and open to receive them and remember that a thing always begets itself so allow positivity to rule in the path that follows and if it is not that, rest first.
rosie24
"One day you'll find someone who shows you why it never worked with someone else" -Zakia/Purity This quote is something I look to when I have tears in my eyes after a silly boy breaks my heart. Sometimes it's hard for us when we feel alone to realize that there is someone out there waiting for us. Maybe they are even going through the a heartbreak having the same thoughts we are! Be patient, strong, and tell you're heart to beat again.
Anonymous
Throughout our lives, new people come and go. So it is certain that someone will come to you, all you have to be is yourself.