How do I know I will find someone else?

Italy

Anna Pavia, psicologa psicoterapeuta psychotherapist psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

Anonymous
We can never know the future for certain. But if we are content with where we are right now and open to receive and give love (including self-love), chances are you'll find it in abundance.
Anonymous
What I can tell you for certain is that even though it may feel as though it isn’t possible right now, in time your heart truly does allow you to see that possibility again. You start to see the lessons in your last relationship and you move on with a sense of extra knowledge you hadn’t had before. You know yourself more, what you will and won’t put up with in a partner and a deeper, stronger relationship can follow. Always use those times, as tough as they are as lessons to help you to a better place. Good luck.
Anonymous
It is always very important when it comes to love to dedicate yourself, invest in your appearance and use the term Yes beautiful. Go out to places where you feel comfortable, welcomed and yours.Always analyze the opposite sex and make a list of people who are attractive to you, and people who would like to be just friends.Once you feel ready go into action.It is very difficult to do this. But you should know that each person has his own advantages and disadvantages.I wish you all the happiness in this world to find your soul mate. Be your own.
Anonymous
Well you never know for sure if you will definitely find someone else but bear in mind that all of us are destined for someone and it might take a while for them to arrive but they will arrive for sure. Slowly but surely one day they will come into your life in the form of a random someone but once you realize their place in your heart you will find that random someone as your best friend , your best adviser, your supported . You will find them fulfilling the space for that special some one without you even noticing . That's all I would like to say . Thank you for reading.
Anonymous
There's over 7 billion in this world. I surely know one is a perfect match and faith will bring him/her to you. Believe in that and it will happen(law of attraction) but at the same time do believe that life will go on although you do not have a partner. You can live your life as normal and be successful and when the time is best to have a new person in your life, a spark will hit you and you will know. But now meet new people, find good friends and spend time with them, join different activity clubs and you'll find people who share the same interests as you.
ahoyanita
I know everyone feels the need to find someone to adore. Sometimes letting that mindset go and just loving yourself is better. Don’t worry about finding someone else. Find yourself and love who you are!! Then someone will see how amazing you are. This took me years so don’t worry. No one is ever behind on finding themselves. I feel much better and feel it’s easier to find someone who cares about me. Even if it’s only just my own sister, who I didn’t think enjoyed my presence. You’ll see people who adore you more clearly! Hope this helped!!
Anonymous
If you are ending a relationship, it is normal to ask the question "How do I know I will find someone else?" We wonder if we were the problem, and we blame ourselves. If a relationship did not work there is a reason why. Someone did not want to be in the relationship. When you are ready, someone will come along who wants to be with you and will do the work to make that relationship survive. We have to love ourselves and believe that someone who will treat us the way we deserve to be loved will come along. Don't settle for less because we are afraid that no one else will come along. You are beautiful!
Anonymous
It will happen someday in the distant or near future. Maybe you will find the special someone in a park, a road, your school, university or office, or shockingly they have been by your side all this time! Nevertheless, before bumping into that special someone or even after, know that you complete yourself. Having a friendship and getting to know ourselves is equally precious and rewarding. There are parts of you that need to heal, feel loved, cherished, and encouraged. Do you love yourself enough? In this process, you may start seeing the “someone”, as a comrade in arms, towards this discovery of self- instead of relying on them to complete the voids within you. The only person missing in your void is you.
Anonymous
Well you still have a long time to find someone just give yourself time and never give up the right one will find you or you will find them just don't give up on yourself and put faith in yourself trust your self and don't let anything tell you you can't do it and i promise you will find the perfect person who holds the other half of your heart it might take some time but it will happen and when it does i hope you make each other very happy and i hope you never have to understand heart break like i do it takes time just never give up and always love yourself
Anonymous
You never know for sure if or when you will find someone else, it just happens. When the time is right that person will be there. Sometimes it's when you least expect it and other times you might have known for a while. Try not to jump into the first relationship that comes your way, take your time to make sure you are ready for this and that it is the right relationship. Sometimes it can take days, and other times it can take years to find that right someone. I think the best thing you can do in the meantime, is love yourself first.
MissLeriss
December 23rd, 2014 7:02am
No one can ever be certain they will find someone else or even find the right one, but you have to keep the faith in love and knowing that there is someone and they will come along no matter how lpong it takes
ghostPastry
Short answer: you don't. It's important to focus on your reasons for wanting to find someone else. What will finding someone else do for you? What are you really aiming to get out of it? Is there a way to achieve that on your own?
kimoya
if its based on a break up you definately will find someone my mother has always said that they are plenty of fishes in the see for girls or women if a male has dumped you get out there and do your thing your guy might be waiting for the right time and it never hurts a girl to ask a guy out
slightlyodd99
Because everyone finds someone else. No matter who you are.Know that there are 7 BILLION people in the world. Thats a huge ocean with alot of fish
Anonymous
It is important to remember your self worth and how important and deserving you are of love and devotion. While I cannot guarantee these sorts of things, more often than not the first step to this is loving yourself :)
LucyJua
You never know, it happens by accident. You can't predict it. Sometimes you meet the most important people not even searching for anyone.
Pureheart55
Every person in this world will be destined to a certain person. Have faith and patience.Its worth waiting when it comes to love for life.
annnareilly
There are always other people you can find out there that share the same common interests as you may have. You just need to look for the positive in others, along with the possibility that others aren't always going to be the same as the last person you were with. Everyone is different and shares different unique qualities.
Anonymous
There is someone for everyone. It may not have worked in the past, but that doesn't determine your future ❤️
Anonymous
You won't know you just have to hold out hope that there is someone who is perfect for you in this workd
If you are ready to put yourself out there again you will surely find all sorts of people. The only thing now is that you are wiser than you are before and you will know what to look out for this time.
AnnieAnne
The truth is, we never have the guarantee that we will find someone. I can tell you though that the best chance for that to happen is to cultivate a life that is positive and full of happiness and that has something to offer for whoever that comes into it. Get to know yourself, find hobbies, make friends, try to look and feel your best, work on your flaws, try to do something creative, find help if you're struggling and see who you walk into on your way.
TalkingOnTipToes
You know by seeing your true value and worth. And everyone is worth to be loved. Don't give up. Life has its ways and we usually find amazing people when we're not looking. Don't give up and don't stand still. ♥
cosyheart21
There is always light at the end of the tunnel. If you have found love once, you will find it again. Just take it one day at a time. There may be trial and error, but know that you are worthy of love, and someone special will come into your life, maybe when you are least expecting it.
StrawberryPudding
Because there are approximately 3 billion someone elses there and I'm sure that some of them would be glad to get to know you . That's the circle of life .
Anonymous
You will, definitely. You don't need to find someone, someone will find you. Just give time. Time heals everything. Have patience, and I'm sure the right time will bring the right person to you.
2cupsofteaa
You just do. Believe and love yourself as cheesy as it sounds. Give yourself more credit, and understand that questions like this usually stem from insecurity.
Anonymous
You will find someone else because someone else is looking to find you. You are wanted and deserve to find someone new.
Lovefindsyou
By believing. Believing that there's someone out there just for you is how you will find them. Meet new people talk to new people and you will definitely find the one.
keera4299
There are millions of people in this world. Throughout your life, you are going to meet tons of different people. Everyone who comes into your life is either a blessing or a lesson. If someone leaves your life, they weren't meant to be there forever. Everything happens for a reason.