How do I know I will find someone else?

Italy

anna pavia, psicologa psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

lovelybones1764
You will. There is always a plan, whether that is gods, or the universes or whatever you believe in. You will find someone again. It may not be an instant thing, so be calm, your time will come.
Anonymous
Have hope that someone special comes along and patience to wait for the right person. Sometimes when we give things time and go with a flow/making the most of the 'now', we can enjoy our life to the fullest.
Anonymous
You just got to have hope. I️ know how this feels and trust me we think we will enever find someone else but we will. Someone in this world is exactly who we belong with. We just don’t know it yet.
EmRivale
Breakups are tough and can give the illusion that you won't find anybody again, especially if you weren't the one to make the decision. Perhaps remember the times when you weren't with this person. Have you grown up? Have you more specifically grown as a person? After a long term, even short term relationship things about you change. Of course you will find somebody else, in most cases you will be happier due to who you have become as a person. Acceptance is key to growth, which is key to finding happiness with someone else.
VeraKh42
Just live your life and the right person will come along. It might take time, and instead of waiting take that time to improve yourself. You'll attract more people the more confident you are.
Anonymous
At first try finding yourself. That's the most important part of your life. If someone is there eventually you will find them.
bleedingangel
Although it is not for certain- think of all the billions of people that exist on this earth, how many come and go. There will always be another to meet, it just takes time.
Ashley132
it all just takes time and patience Everyone finds their soulmate you just have to trust in yourself
PlumSum
Every relationship is a learning experience, we get to know what we really want! Look at the breakups as one step closer to one who really deserves you.
Hope39
it might not seem like it right now but one day when you are ready to move on you will find someone else. it's all about trusting your gut and knowing that you will find happiness when the time is right. have faith.
Anonymous
You may not feel like it but you will everyone one finds someone who is their match never give up on that
Anonymous
Because that person will come into your life when you least expect it. Don't worry about it too much.
dreamdavid
by seeking people wherever you go, like a shop or when you go for a walk, you can even visit your neighbors
lovelySophie99
because there is always someone out there for you, i believe each person has someone out there for them, it just takes patience
heartfulWings71
EVeryone has his or her soulmate I too will have mine so there is just the need of patience for that one to come
Anonymous
There are billions of people an this planet, which means you have billions of chances to meet and connect with people
DontForgetToSmileGabby
By being positive. Sometimes it is hard but I am sure that there is a perfect person for everyone, no matter where they are.
AthenaPanda
There are plenty of people in the world. As they say there are plenty of fish in the sea. Soon you will find the right one
Anonymous
It definitely takes time, but remember this. A lot of people try to keep in mind that there is someone meant for everyone, some people don't find them, but those who do.. are very lucky. I am one of those people, so what I am going to tell you is that it is either they find you or you find them. Maybe you already know them, but the time is not right currently! :) it may take time, too, but no harm is attempting to find him/her yourself.
ColorfulIvy13
Everyone is destined to find someone. You will too! Sometimes it just takes longer for you to find that right someone.
Vivian4
You don’t know that. And you don’t need to know. Life isn’t about knowing it, but living your life towards joy and love and people will be so attracted towards you that there will be no question soon enough =)
imperfectlyperfect17
You can't ever really know. But you are amazing and special in your own way; there are so many people on this Earth that at least one will see that in you.
rainyEars40
the truth is, you dont know, but that doesnt have to be a bad thing, you can find yourself in the meantime, and once you are ready, youll find someone who is worth the wait
meiixae
Love comes in many forms. It can be intense or mild, happy or sad, beautiful or ugly, such that when it forms the wrong way, it can make people believe the wrong thing, and stop believing altogether. Just know that there are plenty of people out there. Love is many things, you just haven't found the right one.
Eyesears
May 23rd, 2018 4:22am
You don’t need to know. It’s a matter of nature. There is not only ONE person who can make us happy. There are lots of potential partners around us. It’s a matter of working on it and common projects that it will go further...
UntilThen
You can never know anything for sure. But there is happiness outside of whoever you are no longer with. If by "find someone else" you mean be in a relationship you mean ever date anyone else, I would consider it likely. If you are looking to feel as happy and complete as you did before, I would consider it absolutely certain, because those feeling are not bound to being in a relationship. I wish you luck.
Anonymous
By keeping positive that you will.keep the faith and believe that you would and everything you want you will get.know that you are deserving of all the good things.
YouAreNotAlone111111
I always tell myself that there are many other fishies in the sea. True love will come, it just happens when you least expect it.
Anonymous
We can never know the future for certain. But if we are content with where we are right now and open to receive and give love (including self-love), chances are you'll find it in abundance.
ScarletDee
June 22nd, 2018 12:56am
You will, trust yourself and be the best version of you that you could be. You will attract the right people.