How do I know I will find someone else?

Italy

Anna Pavia, psicologa psychologist counselor

I feel my work as my personal mission and I love it. My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive. I am a very good listener. I use several approaches. Amo il mio lavoro.

GAddams
Honestly, you don't "know" that - you can only control your own actions, and not the results. You can, however, "know" that you intend to make finding someone a priority in your life.
Anonymous
If you mean find someone as in love and a relationship, you will find someone. Someone will love you for you and you won't have to change the way you are. Just wait, it might take 5 years or even ten.
beautifulWillow99
There is some one out there for everyone they will come at the right time in your life when you feel ready to move on
Anonymous
There are so many people in the world, it may seem hard now like there is nobody else and like they were the one. It can feel lonely but I promise it gets better.
NickE
Assuming you are in eother high school or college, remember that you are very young. Be outgoing and you will see that the person you seek will come to you. Do not chase that person because you must focus on yourself.
naffytaffyluv
If you think even only 0.001% of people would date you, that's still about 74,420 people ^^ Keep looking and you'll find someone
Allears247
You don't actually know that for a fact, but considering how many people the average person deals with on a daily basis I think its safe to issue that the likelihood of you finding someone else are extremely high.
Dbluman2019
There are 8 billion people in the world... were just one of them... If you put yourself out there... you’ll surely find someone
heartfulMoment92
August 3rd, 2018 5:53am
It's the nature of life, just be yourself and do good positive things and surely the things that should be yours will go to you and of course a soul mate!
Anonymous
August 3rd, 2018 10:48am
Because the most unexpected things can happen at the most unexpected times. I was stuck in a rut where I couldn't form friendships with people but I still found the love of my life. Do not give up, my friend.
comfortableRainbow89
If you have already found somebody before, you will find somebody again. Discrete Math taught me that. I'm wishing for somebody too but God knows I'm not ready and still in love with my Ex.
JojoMojoHappy
By first finding yourself. Unless you make peace with who you are, nobody on the planet can make you feel good about yourself :-)
Anonymous
Everyone has their special someone out in the world. The longer it takes the more adventures that you can tell them that you have experienced.
joeyox
Because life works in mysterious ways, we're all still young and worried about not being able to find someone else. But you will be surprised how life works. When you least expect it that one person will come in your life and change your life completely. If you lose someone then that's a sign showing you that they are not the right person for you and it keeps room for the person who is ACTUALLY made for you! You got to see how worthy you are and how great you are. Losing someone is definitely difficult but it makes you stronger.
FlowerLiz2
December 2nd, 2018 8:18pm
You don't. You don't know and that is fine. If you really want to find someone, find yourself first. Fall deeply in love with yourself. Let go of someone outside to make you happy and make yourself so happy that when others look at you they become happy too. And then when you the least expect someone to enter into your life, there he/she is. Trust. Trust that at the right time in the right place there will be someone in your life who is choosing to walk along your life's journey. This person appears when you are ready.
Epione
December 23rd, 2018 12:15am
Saying you won't find anyone else because you loved deeply is like saying you'll never eat again because you've already had an amazing holiday feast. When you've been broken up with, that's as hard as when someone has died - and you have to grieve the relationship as though someone did. But there are millions and millions of people out there, hearts as lonely as yours is now and as whole as yours once was. Once you've healed and you're ready to find love again, you'll find it, or it will find you. It can't be rushed, but good things rarely can be.
Anonymous
What I can tell you for certain is that even though it may feel as though it isn’t possible right now, in time your heart truly does allow you to see that possibility again. You start to see the lessons in your last relationship and you move on with a sense of extra knowledge you hadn’t had before. You know yourself more, what you will and won’t put up with in a partner and a deeper, stronger relationship can follow. Always use those times, as tough as they are as lessons to help you to a better place. Good luck.
9u9a
Surely there is someone else, don't lose hope, don't surrender to irrelevant thoughts, everyone is beautiful ! Just adapt to what happened and overcome it, don't get affected by the past that much, learn from it, leave the happy moments/memories to yourself and move on ! Take your time for sure, heal the scars for the people awaiting you in the future, don't make them lift your past with you because they will be accepting you now! So aim for the present ! There is always someone who will like you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your personality, who will accept you for who you are ! Pay more attention and don't let them slip by because you are afraid that it is going to hurt again or that he/she might leave again! Enjoy your life to the fullest because you deserve it!
Wittie96
The short answer, because there are 7 billion people on this planet and surely there is someone out there for you. The longer answer, because as we change and grow we meet new people every day. These people all come in to our lives for a reason, they are all meant to teach us something and in the midst of all that you are bound to meet a new special someone. Just keep your head up and they will pop up when you least expect it. I've found my most successful relationships when I least expected it. The best way to meet new people is to go out and do the things you love. In doing this you will connect with people who have similar interests and goals in life. You will forge new friendships that may turn into something more or at the very least, life long friendships.
Reddy
You don't. No one does. That might sound harsh? But its actually not - its where HOPE comes in. Its where GROWING CHANGING and LEARNING from past experiences come in. "If we learn the lesson we have a new tool - and we can only use the tools we have to learn to change and to grow". If we learn nothing from previous relationships about ourselves / our likes and dislikes etc, then we remain the same and chances are we just meet the same type of person again. And again. And again. BUT, if we do learn and we do grow and we do learn from our life experiences, the chances of meeting someone else who is worthy to meet us? Its pretty safe to say , we will.
ShiningPanda13
You don't know, and being certain about the uncertainty is where you will find cause for hope. Hope motivates your own ideas for change and reasons to try things that you feel are likely to bring you towards those changes. It's a wonderful thing not to know anything but the certainty of change; that you have the opportunity to make inward and outward changes in your thoughts, habits, and plans. You can be more thoughtful of and careful with yourself, and open to or ready for opportunities that present themselves because you are seeking out what all might feel good in your different future life.
CourtneeyS1
As you grow older, you will be doing more things. You may go to college or University, get a job, go on holiday or find new hobbies which will all lead you to meet new people. Usually, you will be studying a course or working in a job which interests you and this is likely the case for many other people. It is the same for holidays or hobbies, other people tend to do it because they enjoy it which means the people you meet will have similar interests so you may get along very well. The right person will come along at some point if you just do what you love doing :)
wishmesky1975
You can never know about it. It just happens. It's a way of life. Especially in case of partners, you will always find a better partner than the last one. It's no magic, it's the experience and knowledge from the past which works to find you a better partner. Your sub-conscious mind is constant working to identity that better partner only in context to the previous ones. It doesn't necessarily mean that is the best possible someone you will ever find. It only gets better with time. Infact having to go through the process is a blessing in disguise. The pain is worth it.
tranquilbear14
There are a lot of fish in the sea, you just have to be patient. Sometimes you are in a relationship with someone and it isn't the person you will spend the rest of your life with, so patience is key when it comes to finding your other half. It takes more time for some people and for some it doesn't, but for now be happy with the people you know and that are around you. That person will come when you least expect it! You will be thankful and will also congratulate yourself for waiting. Good luck and keep being positive!
Anonymous
It is always very important when it comes to love to dedicate yourself, invest in your appearance and use the term Yes beautiful. Go out to places where you feel comfortable, welcomed and yours.Always analyze the opposite sex and make a list of people who are attractive to you, and people who would like to be just friends.Once you feel ready go into action.It is very difficult to do this. But you should know that each person has his own advantages and disadvantages.I wish you all the happiness in this world to find your soul mate. Be your own.
Anonymous
Well you never know for sure if you will definitely find someone else but bear in mind that all of us are destined for someone and it might take a while for them to arrive but they will arrive for sure. Slowly but surely one day they will come into your life in the form of a random someone but once you realize their place in your heart you will find that random someone as your best friend , your best adviser, your supported . You will find them fulfilling the space for that special some one without you even noticing . That's all I would like to say . Thank you for reading.
Anonymous
There's over 7 billion in this world. I surely know one is a perfect match and faith will bring him/her to you. Believe in that and it will happen(law of attraction) but at the same time do believe that life will go on although you do not have a partner. You can live your life as normal and be successful and when the time is best to have a new person in your life, a spark will hit you and you will know. But now meet new people, find good friends and spend time with them, join different activity clubs and you'll find people who share the same interests as you.
ahoyanita
I know everyone feels the need to find someone to adore. Sometimes letting that mindset go and just loving yourself is better. Don’t worry about finding someone else. Find yourself and love who you are!! Then someone will see how amazing you are. This took me years so don’t worry. No one is ever behind on finding themselves. I feel much better and feel it’s easier to find someone who cares about me. Even if it’s only just my own sister, who I didn’t think enjoyed my presence. You’ll see people who adore you more clearly! Hope this helped!!
Anonymous
If you are ending a relationship, it is normal to ask the question "How do I know I will find someone else?" We wonder if we were the problem, and we blame ourselves. If a relationship did not work there is a reason why. Someone did not want to be in the relationship. When you are ready, someone will come along who wants to be with you and will do the work to make that relationship survive. We have to love ourselves and believe that someone who will treat us the way we deserve to be loved will come along. Don't settle for less because we are afraid that no one else will come along. You are beautiful!
WrenSimon
The world is a big place filled with people with the capacity to love, and it certainly sounds like you have love to return. I understand how heartbreak can seem like the end of the world. I’ve recently experienced a breakup as well. But I find that staying focused on my own goals and passions puts me in environments where I’m bound to meet like-minded people who are in line with the type of lifestyle I’m striving for. It’s good to think of your ex as a lesson preparing you to be a better and more knowledgeable partner for your next love. Do you have any hobbies where you could potentially meet someone new?