How do I tell if my boyfriend of 18 months is starting to lose interest in me? We rarely hangout, barely talk. he swears everything is fine, he’s not the type to lie. help?

Jill Kapil, PsyD

I have over 8 years of clinical experience, specialize in anxiety, and am passionate about my work. My approach is collaborative, empathic, supportive, and goal-oriented.

Rivelino3
I believe in two things in life and both of the them matter. What I feel and what I am told or know is the truth. In that sense, I need to feel right even if I am told it is right. If I don't, then i need to leave for a place where I feel both right and know it's right. It's I think our instincts and I try to trust them, it tells us or gives us a sense of what's not right even when we may feel we fit in a place, but what it maybe tells us is that we don't belong always where we fit