I dated my ex for 10 months and it has been a year and I still love him. Please someone explain why?

Zeina Ghoul, LLPC

I help guide clients to create positive change in a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere.

Anonymous
well when we miss someone we miss the happy moments we shared with them. All the memories of the past starts flooding our mind and we mostly can't help it. Well you still miss becoz 1- he must have been very good to you 2- he made you feel special and gave u all that u ever wanted 3- u thought he was the one who understands u completely 4- all of the above :) best thing u can do right now is 1- either go tell him how u feel about him even now (trust me sounds horrific but works magic in making us feel a little bit less committed to that person) 2- or u can try to focus on what's happening NOW in ur life rather than dwelling on ur past! hope that was off help :) :) :) and always remember HAKUNA MATATA :P
Trinize
We will always miss the good times in our lives. But it needs to be understood that it cannot ever be the same. Instead create new good memories.