I feel so lost after girlfriend ended LD relationship, I know she still loves me and I love her I want to fight for her back, should I?

Spain

Temi Coker, MSC, MA, Dip.Cons

With over ten years experience, I offer a safe and confidential environment  for you to collect your thoughts, worries & life problems with no judgement or assumptions.    

Anonymous
Everything is fair in love and war. Why delay when you can get her back and when you both still lovw each other? Distance is not the biggest barrier there is to a relationship. You'll can work it out!
Tuscany
It's hard to say without more details what you should do, but I think if she ended it, she needs some time to herself for a bit, even if she does love you still. Just let her know that you're there for her.
Anonymous
I really think you should if you still love her. you can fix everything that went wrong if you still care.
Anonymous
I think you two should talk and but she ended relationships what if she don’t want go back relationships but there alway as be friend or best friend etc