I feel so lost after girlfriend ended LD relationship, I know she still loves me and I love her I want to fight for her back, should I?

Michael Hofrath, Ph.D. Candidate

The only way to the other side of pain is to walk through it rather than around it. Life is a continual journey. Sometimes we get stuck. I will help you get unstuck!

Anonymous
Everything is fair in love and war. Why delay when you can get her back and when you both still lovw each other? Distance is not the biggest barrier there is to a relationship. You'll can work it out!
Tuscany
It's hard to say without more details what you should do, but I think if she ended it, she needs some time to herself for a bit, even if she does love you still. Just let her know that you're there for her.
Anonymous
I really think you should if you still love her. you can fix everything that went wrong if you still care.
Anonymous
I think you two should talk and but she ended relationships what if she don’t want go back relationships but there alway as be friend or best friend etc
Rotem
Feeling lost after having an everyday routine of talking to the one you love most, make sense. You ought to ask yourself, what lead to this decision? Is it because it was long distance? maybe it was hard for your ex-partner? Maybe she met someone else and wanted to try it in real life ? If you sense it was a bad choice she made and that you guys are both still in love you must show it to her because who knows? maybe it can change her mind. Fighting back after losing someone is important, it shows you care and truly love. It takes guts but if you really want it you should chase it. And hope, for the best.