I've been in love with the same person for 19 years. They vanished about a month and a half ago. There's probably another woman. How do I move on? I feel sick. I'm barely functioning.

Theresa Gulliver, Registered Therapeutic Counsellor

Problems cannot be solved using the same level of thinking that created them. We must try something different. Gently, we turn your challenges into opportunities for healing.

Nusrp77
Focus on the creative things or your hobbies or the work you like to do most or spend time with the things... Make new friends to be happy ... Also can go for a short visit to some peaceful Place.
Favor2020
Wow, I'm sorry to hear this my friend. Well, it want be easy to move on without kind of knowing what actually happen. You probably want to get some answers to what happen and what went wrong in your relationship. If you can it would be helpful if you knew that the person is ok and that nothing has happen to the person regarding their physical health. Once you find out that the person is ok than you can begin to try to move on with your life. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go to your doctor to get you something to help you relax, so that you can begin to think with good sense.