My boyfriend sent nudes to a girl while we were dating, but it was the first day. I left him for 3 months and he's changed a lot, i still love him. Should we get back together?

Ann Brooks, MSW, LICSW

Thank you for your interest! I am a LICSW licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I’m here to listen and I look forward to working with you.

generousRabbit93
it was one mistake and if he has shown he did change maybe give him a chance and see how it goes because you never know
Mountain14
You should make sure that he changed. Actions worth more than words. But also, don't be controlling.
Anonymous
I can not tell you to get back together with him or not, but what I can tell is that this is your decision. If you think he has changed into the better person you want him to be and you still love him and want to be with him; get back together with him. It is important to listen to what your own heart says. What I can tell you is that this might be something you would want to talk through with him, so you both can understand the sides of the situations. And also keep in mind that everyone makes mistakes.
Haboo
The sad answer is that he probably has not changed, especially not in the tiny span of 3 months. It's hard to say what you SHOULD or SHOULDN'T do, because it's really based on how much you can actually bring yourself to trust him and how much heartbreak you're willing to endure. But I will say, if you try to get back together, there is a chance that it will work out, but there's a very good chance that you're just going to get your heart broken. If you want to take that chance, then god speed my friend. I wish the best for you.
Latika01
This is a sensitive topic it all comes down to whether you believe you can trust him or not. Sit down and listen to both your heart and mind, before making your decision. So that way you won't regret anything later. Also sit him down for a one on one conversation, share your thoughts and feelings with him on the matter and observe how he reacts, If hr is understanding and open with you as well take that into consideration. However, if he seems dismissive of the situation or your feelings as a whole then I would suggest taking a step back.