My ex says she will never get back with me and has blocked me on social media and number and says she is done with me and doesnt want me in her life not even as a friend do i still have a chance?

Brittany Kelley, MSW, LCSW

I am a psychodynamically trained clinical social worker. I find assisting women and families through difficult times an extremely rewarding and collaborative process.

helenzhang19
Well, we never know what's gonna happen in the future. I mean, if it's meant to be it will be eventually. But I suggest you not to keep your hopes high. In fact, don't hope for anything anymore from her
Anonymous
December 22nd, 2017 5:02pm
It sounds like your ex has told you that she no longer wants to be in contact and has taken several steps to stop you from contacting her. It can be really hard to let go of someone you cared about but the most caring and respectful thing you can do for her right now is to respect her wishes and let her go. If she's saying she doesn't even want to be friends then it's time to let go of hopes you could get back together. Attempting to force her to have contact with you would be inappropriate--it shows disrespect for her boundaries since she has expressed a desire for you to stop contacting her.
Anonymous
I'm sorry to say that it sounds like she is not open to being in a relationship with you. I know that that can be difficult information to process, however, it is unfair to expect her to be in a relationship that is just not right for her.
gentleSky95
I feel that if u did not wrong but still she hates u then u should not think about a chance.respect your love and yourself.dont mame your love so cheap and easily available to people who hate u.but give love to those who know your value and care for your love.
whiteLily25
No. You don't have a chance. Move on. Life has better things to offer you. You deserve more. Try to focus on personal growth and managing emotions.
Brittany8013
Although you may still be grieving the relationship, her actions dictate that she does not want you as part of her life. I am sorry you are going through this, if you need any support, please feel free to reach out to those of us here at 7 cups. we would be happy to offer you support.
sereneDeer5015
give her some space as she is probably still hurting and angry from the breakup and for her to allow herself to feel better she may just need some space and feels you are being forceful so has had to result in blocking you so she can have some space. she has probably said she doesn't want to be friends in the heat of the moment when she was angry and may change her mind once has calmed down and thinks carefully about how she feels. try giving her some space for a while and hopefully when she is ready she will let you know if her mind has changed.