We’ve broken up three times and im not sure what to do anymore? Should I just move on? We seem so great together but anytime we seem to be annoyed with each other he leaves.

Germany

Nathalie Dramis, Diploma

Helping people is my passion. I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy and counseling. My approach is holistic and tailored to you and your specific needs.

purpleRaven76
Some people don't value commitment the same way we ourselves do. Some people think that walking away is the best way to handle things, maybe they're afraid they'll say or do something harmful. Other people face their problems head on, they're blunt and confrontational. In that case, the runners will run. Their reasons for running are as valid as your reasons for staying. It all comes down to, are you getting enough of what you need from this relationship? Or are these times of breakup/leaving giving you hints that it's time to put yourself first? Take the alone time as an opportunity to truly BE with yourself. It hurts very much to be in a relationship without balance, where one stays and one leaves. It hurts less to leave that relationship, if you use it as an opportunity to grow better for yourself.