What is the best way to forget someone you love and think about everyday, which impacts your present life?

Amelia Winsby, PsyD

I often work with clients who experience a wide range of emotions and difficulties. I am non-judgmental and enjoy working with individuals from all walks of life.

Anonymous
To forget someone we love and think about everyday is one of the toughest things.. We can never erase them from our brains.. And if we are actually able to erase them then that was not love it was more of attraction.. If you really want that person to occur lesser in your thoughts than he/she does now you will have to talk to yourself.. Yes it sounds foolish but talking to yourself helps.. Ask yourself what is it that I want.. 'To be the only one who loves and when doesn't receive something similar then hurt and destroy myself or... To be loved back in an equivalent way'.. And be honest while answering that.. Once you ask yourself to truly move forward you would be able to make your time and your life even better than what it was.. Hoping this helps :)
Arkelight
Take one day at a time, do your best to invest your time in hobbies, friends and family. It's often difficult to move on from someone that you've loved.
Hopejael96
I think its a decision you got to personally make,if you hurt more get yourself out of the pain and find what you want for yourself,give yourself time to heal and obviously time will heal and you will definately love again