What is the best way to forget someone you love and think about everyday, which impacts your present life?

Amelia Winsby, PsyD

I often work with clients who experience a wide range of emotions and difficulties. I am non-judgmental and enjoy working with individuals from all walks of life.

playfulDreamer93
The best way is to fill your life with new things hang out with you friends go shopping meet up with some new friends if you don't end up forgetting there may be a reason why try talking with that person
Arkelight
Take one day at a time, do your best to invest your time in hobbies, friends and family. It's often difficult to move on from someone that you've loved.
Hopejael96
I think its a decision you got to personally make,if you hurt more get yourself out of the pain and find what you want for yourself,give yourself time to heal and obviously time will heal and you will definately love again