What is the best way to get revenge on an ex?

Sara Radford, MA Clinical Counseling

Within the context of a supportive, collaborative relationship I help clients to explore themselves in a effort to create healing and lasting positive change.

Anonymous
The best way would be to show that you are truly happy without them, and whether they broke your heart or abused you or believe that they hurt you, show them that they were just a stepping stone on the pathway to something much greater, and you realize that now, and because they are out of your life, you are happy
BatmanAtYourService
By being the happiest version of yours. That you are still happy/better without them. That I think is the best way for you to move on and your ex to burn.
EmilijaS
And why get a revenge? I *understand* that you are mad, and you hate your ex at this very given moment, but think deeper, would revenge *really* make you happier? Causing unhappiness because you were hurt? I don't know any best ways to get revenge, I never thought deeper of that, but I hope that you change your mind sooner or later. Good luck !
Sassy001
I don't believe in getting revenge.I believe what goes around comes around,so hurting someone purposely,only hurts ourself.I think doing good is what is best.
Hazikk
Revenge doesnt help. Infact if you try to harm your ex in anyway possible you will only regret it later. Give it time. These feelings will subside.
SweetUnicorn
The best revenge you can make is simply being happy without him/her !
stayStrong95
April 22nd, 2016 4:49am
You dont, it doesmt matter what they did wromg its never the answer, ots wromg it can backfire and it can just end with someone hurt
Anonymous
The best kind of revenge for an ex is not about him at all, but about you! Focus on yourself and do whatever makes you happiest.
AforAdam88
Don't worry...be happy...humanity is unhappy with even God..find happiness for yourself :)
Anonymous
The best way to get revenge is by moving on. There is no need to get back at someone who did you wrong.
miraculousFlower47
The best revenge is for you to move on and do better than you were doing when you were with that person.
RecklessMinds99
Don't get revenge. Don't go to their level. The best revenge is be the better person. Karma will get to them.
Anonymous
Show them you're happy without them and still be kind towards them. Don't let someone see they had a negative effect on you.
Igotburnt
Get all your stuff back, engagement ring, furniture, bed, fridge, money and then walk away! Don't hold any grudges.
Anonymous
Go to the gym, improve yourself, that's the best revenge you can get, not only will your body thank you, your ex might want to come back after a improvement. If you want something quicker, date one of their closest friends, that always gets the job done, also take many pictures with their friend.
Anonymous
The best way to get revenge on an ex is to be completely and totally happy on your own, without them. To have them thinking that they wish they were with you because you're emanating positivity and light and you earned it. The best revenge would to be to forgive them and help them overcome whatever negative parts if them caused you to want revenge in the first place. The best revenge would be to end up better without them, working on yourself and your soul, healing and refreshing and learning to love yourself in a way you didnt in the relationship.
AngelSnake
Be happy. Don't dwell, walk away and pick up elsewhere. They will look at some point so make sure you're smiling. Or I dunno, post them a spider. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .