What to do if a guy cheats on his girlfriend with you?

Maryna Svitasheva, PhD. RP

Psychotherapy I provide is based on a dialog and your active intention to look for a solution with the therapist's assistance

Anonymous
do what you feeling should be done. every situation is different. you dont have to leave someone because they cheated but if you wanted to thats totally fine
Anonymous
Tell his girlfriend if you regret it. If you don't just don't do it again. You should confront him..
GuardianofPeaceEmiya
Push him away, tell him that what he's doing is not good, and then tell his girlfriend about what he did. People should respect more their relationships, seriously...
Anonymous
You are the best at knowing yourself, if you truly have feelings for him then take action. At 7 cups we always encourage honesty, and you have to ask yourself how would you feel if you were the other woman.
Honeypuffs99
You tell him he must tell his girlfriend and be 100% honest about it. If he truly wants to be with his girlfriend, he has to be honest with her.
Anonymous
I would immediately broke things off, and tell the girlfriend what happened and how I didn't know he was involved with another person.
Anonymous
You stop him and tell his girlfriend. She deserves to know and you deserve more respect than that. That is the best thing to do.
Anonymous
At first it might seem all nice and lovely but honestly that's not right. He's not only hurting her but there's a high chance that he will hurt you too in the future. Staying loyal and committed in a relationship is very important. If he loves her, he should stay committed to her and her only. But if he's not happy and wants to continue with you, it's for the better that he lets her go. He's not treating either of you right. It also shows how much respect he has for her. If he can do that to her, he can do that to you too.
serenekindness66
Never have contact with him again. He is not good for you. It will not end up well. Instead find someone who doesn't engage in that type of behavior.
StormyAngles18
Be the bigger person and tell the girlfriend what is going on. It is not a good idea to play along and not tell the girlfriend. You have to be able to see it from both sides of the situation. The girlfriend has a right to know and it will prevent him from hurting either one of you again or causing an unneeded argument between you and her.
Anonymous
I'll just cut the contact with him. I will never do this if i know he has a girlfriend... This is realy heartbroken :(
ColoredPerspective
I think you should end the relationship because if he could do it to her, then who is to say he won't do it with you as well.
PromiseToAlwaysListen
If this guys cheated on his girlfriend to be with you, what stops him from turning around and doing the same to you? It's a sticky situation, you have to think long and hard if you're willing to give him a chance and trust him.
Anonymous
You need to tell the girlfriend. She's going to be upset with you, yes. But I've been in the situation of the girlfriend before. You can't let her keep going on dating a guy who is going to cheat on her. If anything, she's going to be mad at the guy. The guy doesn't deserve to keep being in a relationship with his girlfriend if he cheats on her. She doesn't deserve to not know.
Anonymous
If a guy cheats on his girlfriend with me, I would tell his girlfriend and help her through the situation.
Comforter80
Advice him of the unfairness to the other woman and walk away until he can decide what he actually wants. Stop being a part of the problem it's not worth it and someone always gets hurt.
Naicoro
i would probably be wondering why did i sleep with a guy since i am straight :p well if you are a female , you should just tell him it was a mistake and what you two did is wrong in the right of the girlfriend and he should either take care of her or let her go but not foolish her by cheating on her
Aicel
Firstly, none of the things that guy has done is your fault. I'd recommend to talk to his girlfriend and explain what happened.
XsetarehX
If it has already been done then there is not much you can do about it. you can not change what has happened. all you can do is be honest about it and make sure that it doesnt happen again.
caringHand88
What you are going through must be hard but I am afraid I cannot make assumption for you. Try and talk to her that might help
briana6876786
September 2nd, 2016 2:51am
don't do it because he could use you for your body just to get back at his girlfriend and maybe even just brag about how he could get wit you any time to everyone
RobRH
I would avoid this situation! Somebody capible of doing this shouldn't be trusted to be an emotional partner
Anonymous
If you did not know, confront his girlfriend in a polite manner and try to explain to her the situation.
Phillestertheangel
You should really talk to his girlfriend about it. It is very important to do so, she needs to low that her boyfriend isn't loyal and has cheated.
Anonymous
If a guy cheats on his girlfriend with you, the best thing you could do is let the girlfriend know. You would probably want to know if you were in the same situation.
ScenicVision
Well truthfully, if this guy cares about his girlfriend and he cheated on her with you, then the same pattern will repeat, if a guy has a history of cheating the likelihood of it reoccurring again are pretty high regardless of what he tells you, if he cheats on someone to be with you, he will cheat on you to be with somebody else!
StrawberryPudding
Well in the first place ,that shouldn't happen. Never. If he cheats on her with you,he will cheat on you with someone else. Maybe not now,but in 3,5,10 years it will happen. This is not psychology,is human behavior and you can be sure it will happen to you too. If you didn't know he had a girlfriend,then now you know. So you know what to do ,no one else can decide that for you.
Anonymous
I would feel horrible if I knew some guy cheated on his girlfriend with me and I would lose respect for any guy or woman who has to cheat
CandyMandie1391
Tell him that it is wrong as soon as possible.. if he does not want to act, he have to deal with the concenquences when you tell his girlfriend about it!
confidentbruce17
Tell him you are not willing to continue the relationship and tell him it is bad to cheat on someone that really loves you and cares for you and does everything for you