What to do if a guy cheats on his girlfriend with you?

Maryna Svitasheva, PhD. RP

Psychotherapy I provide is based on a dialog and your active intention to look for a solution with the therapist's assistance

DreamWhisperer999
If a guy cheats on you with his girlfriend means that he never really loved his girlfriend. If he cared for her then he would not have wanted to disappoint her by doing this. And considering the fact that he never really loved her I don’t think he is capable of loving you either.Honestly I think you should politely reject him and encourage him to be loyal to his girlfriend not so that he feels better but so that his girlfriend does not get hurt by his actions. I hope my reply helped you and I hope my advice works 😊
Anonymous
If you didn't know he was dating someone and found out later on, you should tell the girlfriend and provide evidence (because most girls will blame you and accuse you of ruining their relationship) once you tell her apologize and make sure she knows you weren't aware he was dating her. If you don't want to tell the girlfriend just block the guy and never talk to him again. When this happened to me, I blocked the guy and tried to avoid him (because we kept running into eachother), I didn't tell his fiance because I didn't know her or even knew how to reach her but I made sure people around him know he's a cheater.
SpArKliNg101BuTTeR010FLY
You need to tell his girlfriend that he cheated on her with you, that he is not good enough to deserve her or you. You may experience guilt.
Anonymous
If you didn't know, immediately cut off all contact from the guy. Reach out to the girlfriend in a polite informational message.
Anonymous
Consider how it might have made the girlfriend feel. If it were you being cheated on, would you feel upset or angry? Perhaps talk to the boy and ask that he tell his girlfriend what happened.
Anonymous
Actually, I probably tell him that he cheats, next thing I do probably would be talking with him seriously about this and if he doesn't stop cheating I would leave him forever...
gentleVision89
Speak to that guy directly , if you don't want to get involved between them tell him straight away and leave, and be happy you came to know about the matter soon enough.
Anonymous
Calmly contact the girlfriend and tell her about it, if she doesn't believe you try to show her proof if you have any. Refrain from insulting her or the guy, stay calm the entire time and explain what he did. If she starts acting up, don't do the same. Try to calm her down in a nice and friendly way and end the conversation in a friendly way.
sweetCandy976
If I was in your situation, I would speak to the guy about what happened and tell him that he must tell her, otherwise you will tell her. It is unfair to keep her blinded by it and I think you should let her know, in my personal opinion it is the right thing to do. It will save even more of a heartbreak if she finds out further down the line. Good luck :)
thoughtfulPomegranate86
The girl has the right to know who she's dating, i would make sure she found out that he cheated on her
allnaturalUnicorns70
One thing is to decide if this is the kind of person you want to be associated with. If his qualities are so strong that you choose to be with him, prepare yourself for him doing the same to you with someone else.
Armaanridhima123
Firstly! If you love someone there should be trust and loyalty in a relationship. When it's high and if anyone of them are cheating then you have to let him go and move on.
Weliveonlyonce
I would ask the girl for forgiveness becose even though I have done it without knowing it is still a mistake
miaaM
Ask him what he intends to do about cheating and if he plans on telling his girlfriend about cheating on her. If not then make sure that he knows that his girlfriend has the right to know that he has cheated and know that there are consequences for the both of us.
Anonymous
That all depends on how you feel about it. You should probably talk to the guy, see what is up with him cheating with you.
WatchingOverYou
December 22nd, 2017 5:21pm
First, if you were already aware this guy had a girlfriend you might feel bad at yourself. because this is such an unpleasant situation. Then, considering talking to the guy if you have the chance, asking him if he's willing to come clean and confess to her girlfriend he has cheated. I would suggest this first approach before talking to his girlfriend directly.
Imperfect84
You have to question this man's loyalty. I mean if you to were to start a relationship for example, the chances of him repeating this cycle of behavior is pretty likely. Definitely be cautious and keep your best interest in mind.
PrettyCupcake00
Hey love! Please don't trust that guy because he'll definitely cheat you with other girl. the best will be to go save the girl whom he is cheating from a heartbreak.
Cpcoleman1WSU
That's a very sticky situation. At day's end, you weren't the bad person in this unless you knew he had a girlfriend and enabled him to cheat.
Anonymous
Leave him. If he cheated on a girl to get you, it could mean he can do it again to get someone else.
Anonymous
I will think he is not happy with his actual relationship and he has to talk about it with his girlfriend... I will not proceed to have something with him if I know he has someone waiting at home. I will put a stop on him if he tries to have sex with me.
AbreeSmiles
Confront the boyfriend, and let him know you know, and talk to the other girlfriend and possibly break up with him.
Vivian4
This all comes down on your personal boundaries and moral compass. If you want to be involved or if you want to stay away from this triangle. If he did that once but he want to be with his GF, its more about him loosing it because of some issues in relation,but he doesn't want to leave her. If he coming back to you over and over again then you can decide if YOU want to play the second violin. But do not get involved with her. Stay in your own life position. Also you can say NO to him. Take Care.
positiveHoliday65
In my opinion the best and only way is the true. Tell her girlfriend but don't do it aggressive. All of them needs to talk and expose the arguments, a lie only will break all the relationship between you, him and her girlfriend.
Beautifuldreamer98
Well you should know that it is wrong to begin with but stop the relationship the moment you know about it. It isnt nice to break a relationship and you wouldnt want someone to break yours
Bran21
You got to walk away mentally and physically , it’s not okay for you to get hurt and constantly get hurt because you were afraid to walk away
Anonymous
Dump him, and tell him that is not a way to treat women. Or anyone. People should be treated with respect and kindness. And if you are going to chest maybe you shouldn't date.
Anonymous
Put your self in that girls shoes and know that a cheater will always be a cheater and if he did that with his girlfriend then what to expect from him
Anonymous
I would not continue to see the boyfriend. In addition, If you knew he girlfriend you would tell her because she is in a relationship with someone who is cheating. Therefore, you can’t keep it to yourself.
NickE
Gather many different opinions from people you are close to. If that is not available, take a step to talk to the guy's girlfriend and bring it to her awareness. After this, do not contact the guy in any way, shape, or form.if appropriate, block contact from both people.