Why can't I be perfect for him?

Elizabeth Kincade, Ph.D.

I work collaboratively with clients because together we can make the changes you want and need. I listen and support and as well as advise and coach.

Anonymous
I tell myself that I'm strong and that I'm getting better. I will get better. It may not be today or tomorrow, but I will get better.
soundofrebel
You can be perfect for yourself, that's more important. People are more attractive when they are in love with themselves.
LauraW96
January 2nd, 2018 12:47am
You don't need to perfect for him or even yourself. Humans by nature are not perfect. You will mess up and so will he. You're only setting yourself up for heartbreak if perfection is your standard for yourself. Be yourself, take the time to know yourself and to love yourself. You, as you are now is enough and if he does not see that then it is a reflection of him, not you.
Anonymous
If he really loves you, you don't need to be perfect for him because he would love you and all of your flaws and he would accept you wholeheartedly.
MintTeaDrinker
Be enough for yourself. Don't worry about being anything in particular for anyone else. Just be good enough for you.
AmYourSunshine
Nobody can be perfect for others and sometimes for our own self. In any relationship we should understand the difference between others and work on it..after we all our Unique. Accept loved ones for who they are at the same time some changes are really good for both.
Anonymous
Nobody is perfect, if he is looking for perfection, he isn't for you. Don't try to harm yourself, or destroy your personality just for one person. Be yourself, don't try to change for other people. Trying to perfect yourself is never good for your mentality, as it creates a toxic mentality, where you feel like you are never enough. Always improve within reason, but never try to distance yourself from who you are. I hope you get him someday, and I hope he treats you right as well. Take care, and enjoy yourself for who you are, and don't change that.