Why do i want love even i keep getting my heart hurt?

Polly Letsch, LCSW

I provide non-judgmental, person-centered, objective therapeutic treatment for individuals of all ages to improve social, emotional, mental and other areas of functioning.

Realdealfeels
It is natural to want to feel loved, and really the time and person will come for everyone, it just takes patience and maybe a bit of self-reflection, to become the person that you want to love you!
Anonymous
You might dealing with the loneliness not having anyone to care about you, which caused you to want to be loved. Everyone wants to be loved, however, in order to be loved, you have to love and respect yourself first! You might not get used to the fact that a past relationship is gone, or having habits that caused from the past relationships, which commonly occur after a breakup. Moreover, you might be affected by the past relationships, which made you want t be loved more. It is important to love, respect and take care of yourself first! I believe you can do it.
mariabumby6
Because we can love more wisely, because we can love with better boundaries, because we can love with an experience of mutual support. Yes the heart has been hurt but it can learn. Previous experience doesn't discount you from being capable of love. It makes you more learned in it. That's the value of difficult experience, you learn so much, you can grow so much. You can love better. You can love people but also include self-love in the process. Making sure your needs and desires are met while loving another person. It's natural to love, we all have hearts.
Anonymous
January 22nd, 2019 5:32am
Everyone wants and deserves love sometimes it's hard. I understand being hurt can complicate things but you keep pushing forward and trying to find love and that is very brave of you. I think you will find that you will be loved the way you want to be loved if you keep being brave and looking for love despite getting hurt you will find someone who will help you heal and forget about the hurt I'm proud of you for being so brave and that you still long for love as you should everyone deserves to be loved
generousRabbit93
because youre a good person and you dont ever want someone to go through what you go through because it hurts and no one deserves it , you have a big heart