Will I ever find someone else to love me?

Sandra Butler, AOD, DV counselor

Drug & Alcohol Counselor

Experienced in understanding how emotions and feelings affect our lifes in every aspect of interacting, not just with others, but how we process those emotions. I can help you

shiningCherry13
The world is never short of people wanting to be loved. Once you have freed yourself to love people unconditionally and without expectations, Love will always find you.
Anonymous
Yes you will find somebody to love you. Even though it does take time. Sometimes people think that love is a game but its not. When you think you have found somebody to love ask your self these questions - Do acctually love him/her? Will he/she make me happy? Does him or her deserve my love? But ypu will find somebody to love.
Anonymous
Though I cannot tell you that you will find someone who will love you I can tell you that love is unconditional and can be found in the most unexpected places. There is no lack of love in the world.
Anonymous
Of course you will. Some things just take time, especially relationships. Hopefully you will find your special someone who will love you unconditionally. :)
Anonymous
You're an incredable and unique human, you will be loved and adored by many people in the future. Someday you will find the one who wants to spend the rest of their life with you.
intelligentFaith11
I have someone who loves me. Why would I need another. Thank you very much. What direction are you trying to get me to go here.
gentleJewel93
The world has several billion people. I am sure couple of hundreds will madly love you.
delicateLove38
never lose hope , keep the passion to love and care to everyone, then you will find the one that will love you in a strange way sometimes!
Froggy97
yes. Of course. It's not like you alone in this world. But you have to love yourself first. Then you will be able to find someone else that love you.
LoveAllAround13
Of course you will. There are so many people in the world for everyone, and you are one amazing person.
ReggaanCoy
Yes I will Because I'm able to forgive and not let my past cloud my judgement or determine my future
princessleia1990
Love is an overused and scarcely available entity these days.Sometimes we face grave troubles in life and want to give up but somehow in our darkest moments we find something to live for.That is love for me and I do believe that I will allways have someone who will anchor me when times are tough and the road ahead seems bleak.Because love is a gift that keeps on giving..
Anonymous
Of course you will! There's someone out there who's meant to be with you. They'll love you no matter what
SpreadYourWingsAndLearnToFly
Of course you can! You just need to be patient. Love comes in mysterious ways. Just know that it takes time too. Do not rush love, you want it to be natural as possible. :)
Anonymous
First you have to start loving your self ,wait for your when someone comes into your life and complete you.
bookworm1508
October 22nd, 2016 4:17am
The only way to find true love is to love yourself first. Be yourself. Love yourself and the right person will come along.
SagaciousWizard
Love comes in many forms and you are able to find it where you least expect. Love doesnt always come when you search for it either. It could find you instead of you finding it but you will find someone else to love you, if you let them. Someone loving you can be a very delicate matter and needs as much nurturing as a youngling. Too much suffocation can drive the person away, yet too little will let them go. Everyone can find someone to love them and for some of us that can be more challenging than for others but yes, you will find someone else to love you.
whiteroserachel
Everyone goes through feeling that way at some point in their life. Anyone who is open to being loved again, whether you're 18 or 80, will find someone to do just that.
Butterfly121
Yes. There are new opportunities for love and new people around you every day, and everyone has many options and avenues available to them to find love.
Anonymous
I believe there is one person for each and every one of us, dont think about it and let it be the way it will
Anonymous
Yes you will. it may not be now, it may be this year, next year or even in 5 years. there will be a time you will cross paths with the right person.
cherishedDreamer25
Yes, of course. I believe that everyone will have a chance in love. It is really just a matter of time. Some will experience it when they are younger but that doesn't mean that it will be successful. Those who experience it when they are older doesn't mean that it wouldn't. Everyone will find someone to love them and they will find someone to love. So don't worry and just be patient.
TranquilBubble32
December 3rd, 2016 11:38am
Yes! of course you will. someone will come along eventually, it may not be in this moment in your life. But eventually someone will come along and love the parts of you that you may not see as your best values. There is somebody out there for everybody, you just have to go out and find them!
originalbraveheart63
There is many people that would love you, you just have to wait for the right person and sooner or later they will appear.
clarityofthestorm
If a past relationship has left you feeling like you can not be loved again you should talk to a professional or someone you trust about that. Remember that self-worth and happiness is determined by you and you only. No one can give that to you or force it on you. FInd someone that you love and that treats you right if that is your goal but remember that you determine your happiness, with or without a significant other.
nyehJames89
Love is something everyone tries to find, I know it's not easy to find but I do know that it takes time to have someone find you.
Anonymous
I believe everyone can find love. It just takes time and commitment. Which, can be frustrating at times but will be worth it once you find someone.
Anonymous
Yes. There is a person for everyone in this world, we just have to find them. They come into our lives when we least expect it.
SocioDarlingListens
There's someone out there for everyone. There are enough people on this planet that there is someone with a compatible personality to yours.
AmberLeigh33
The easy answer to this is "yes"... but I'll encourage you to ask yourself a different question... "what kind of person do I want to love and to love me in return? And how do I want to be loved?" It's easy enough to tell you that you will find someone who loves you again, but the goal at the end of the day shouldn't be to find just ANYONE to love you, you should want to find someone who loves you in a way that they deserve your amazing love in return. Ask yourself what kind of a person you want to be around... Loyal? Honest? Affectionate? Passionate? Considerate?... But before you demand that you deserve this ideal type of person, ask yourself, "Are these traits that I can offer to someone in return?". That's love.