If I'm being bullied is it better to pretend I am not affected by it or show to the bully that it's upsetting me?

Cynthia Stocker, LCSW,

My approach is direct, kind, honest & collaborative. My clients appreciate that I help them in a way that cuts through the jargon and gives clear explanations.

Noelle0867
First you should just straight up tell the bully to stop. It doesn't always work but you might be surprised! then if that doest help you should tell and adult of higher-up about whats going on. If THAT doesn't work you could try ignoring them. And always remember that they're the problem NOT YOU. It's not your fault that they're bullying you! I hope this helps and that whoever is bullying you learns to be a better person! Oh and never forget that theres lots of people out in the world dedicated to stoping bully like whoever is bullying you!