Why do people hate me for no reason?

Why do people hate me for no reason?
★ This question about Bullying was starred by a moderator on 5/12/2016.

Catherine Demirdogucu, Diploma

It takes courage and strength to seek help. My desire is to help my clients express themselves and grow in confidence, my support is offered in a nonjudgmental manner.

Anonymous
I feel the same as you. I can't explain why happens that, but it's real. I found majority does it, while a minority does not. That minority it's highly supportive and highly lovable with me, they are people with a golden heart. I always laugh and smile and my personality is cheerful (in spite of all the painfully experiences I've lived), and seems like some people really hate that, seems like those people lost that innocence -because painful experiences- and they resent that fact (and they have grudges), so their wound/scar is touched when they meet a person with it, and react rejecting it or trying to shutting down that light. Because innocence makes you bright (look at children). Of course it's my explanation. for what happens to me.
valfern101
Your just surrounded by the people who don't appreciate you, the problem is with people around you, not you
AlexHart
Pee are closed minded. They hate people who think differently because they arent as smart. People who unjustly hate people are sheep.
HerosGlory98
Most people don't really hate you specific or on purpose. They are unhappy with themselves and try to lower their own pain or lack of confidence by degrading others.
Kyle1989
People will act like they hate you and mistreat you because they themselves have self hatred and/or self esteem issues. When they find someone seemingly content, but perhaps vulnerable, they will unleash the ugliness they feel. They wish they were more like the person they are preying on.
Anonymous
I believe there's always a reason for why people hate you. Maybe they don't hate you at all. At times, some people envy you or are jealous because of your looks or because of something you own. If you want to get to the bottom of it, you can ask them, or do some investigating.
Anonymous
Everyone hates me to be honest. I have no friends, and you would think people would bully me for being overweight but they bully me for no reason. Here's your answer: If someone hates you, its probably because you are good in their eyes and they want to make themselves better than you.
Anonymous
may be You just asserted your power over him. You didn't do it on purpose. But you did it anyway, and it's the sort of thing we accidentally do all the time.......
VirtualVirgo
People don't generally hate others for 'no reason'. There's almost always a reason, and it may not be something they're aware of themselves. It could be anything from the way you look, to something you've said.
reeyseelbeel05
You cannot please everyone in this world. People may hate you, judge you and say bad things towards you without even enough proof and enough reason. Always remember that, there are 8 Billion people in this world. 7, 999, 999, 999 people may hate you but there is always ONE who will always be there to protect and love you.
afriendlystranger
People don't hate you, I promise. People are cruel to those they don't understand, or think are standoffish. If people are bullying you, let someone know or stand up for yourself. You can do it! :) ~J
JoyfulForestRain
There is actually a lot of reasons people hate other people for no reason. Jealousy is a big factor. For example, somebody may be awful to you, but its only because they saw that your mom drove you to school and their mom passed away when they were young. It's still not okay to hate people for no reason, but for some people it's how they deal with their emotions. They just need to redirect their hardships and emotions on something more positive then taking it out on you. For some people it is because they don't know something or don't understand it so they judge it for being different. There are a lot of reasons, but its important that you know that it's not your fault. Their just working through their own feelings and opinions in, sadly, a negative way.
lipsticklez
Try and be a positive influenceto people, you treat everyone the way you would like to be treated !!
BlossomKitten
There is always a reason but it doesn't involve you. Hate isn't a feeling based on a person but based on the previous experiences that person had.
Anonymous
People bully people beacuse they see something that they like and want and don't have and try to take it from you. Jealousy is the worst type of bullying. But please stand up for yourself and for others and tell a teacher it hurts to be bullied I would know I am still bullied today and no one stands up for me and trust me it hurts.
Anonymous
Some people think being disrespectful is a way to make things better or trying to say the others don't like them but truly they are hurting you and themselves for saying that.
Caed
It's the case that many of us paint the world - and the people in it - with whatever thoughts and feelings we are experiencing in the moment. Whatever we truly feel and think about ourselves, we project that outwards and frequently have a hard time looking past the filter we've unconsciously created. It's very important, then, to constantly ask ourselves why we believe what we do, about ourselves and others. Where do these ideas come from? What do they mean about where we are in our lives? What are their roots? By doing this, we can better introspect and discover the sources of our thoughts and feelings - and doing this gives us the power to make positive change.
Anonymous
Because im doing what is right which is contrary to being te modern and cool 'it' kid they all admire
JaketheTransguyFTM
I'm sure that they don't hate you for no reason. Some people are jeaulous or are misunderstanding of the situation.
beautifulCandy40
They don't, they are just jealous of you. They probably want something that you have or they are made fun of and want to take their anger out on someone else.
CK927
Because they're filled with jelousy or hate and have no understanding or concept of other's feelings or wellbeing.
Abbeyy
I'm sorry love I wish I could actually know but I guess some people envy you and that's why they hate you
KatherineKitten
This is a very common feeling to feel, and while I don't know the details of your situation, often people "hate" somebody for little to no reason out of having a low self-esteem themselves, or out of pure jealousy. However, I can't say that people hate you in general, as most people certainly don't hate you. I am not sure if you have ever been bullied or not, but if so, it may be easy to assume that people "hate" you from past experiences, leading to misinterpretations of the actions of others that make you feel as if they dislike you. It can be a choice of words taken the wrong way, a misread facial expression, or other actions that may make you feel as if you're being rejected. Humans don't always think before they speak or act. I can understand how you are feeling, and the feeling of being rejected by seemingly everyone can just lead you to feeling lonely, as well as anxious when it comes to being in social situations; but I can assure you that not everyone you meet is going to hate you for no reason.
MatthewTheMagical
You're gonna have some people who hate you. There may be a reason behind it, but there's nothing wrong with you!
Anonymous
April 2nd, 2016 11:08am
Because they want to feel more secure about their own feelings and they might be afraid to face their own feelings.
Anonymous
people don't hate you..it's our mind who forces us to think about it :) please don't think about useless things until a person comes and tell the thing in front of you.
Zohaash
Some people in this world are cruel. there will always be haters in your life, but you must ignore them and pay attention to not them but the non-haters.
Anonymous
Sometimes we think people view us a certain way, when in reality, they do not view us that way. Perhaps talking to whomever you think feels that way about you could help :)
Anonymous
I'm sorry to hear that, I know that feeling too. Makes you feel sensitive about yourself and confused on what you did wrong to that person. I wouldn't say they hate you, though. They don't understand you. Because they barely know you, they're just assuming how you are in their point of view, right off the bat. Don't take it personal. They either don't like themselves or have life problems, taking it on people they barely know. I know life's unfair, but it could be more unfair to the person who dislikes you for no reason.
endearingCandy76
Because some people could be jealous of who you are or they are just really mean people who like making a lot people feel bad to make themselves feel good