Why do people hate me for no reason?

Why do people hate me for no reason?
★ This question about Bullying was starred by a moderator on 5/12/2016.

Graham Barrone, Adip ICHP, MCBT

If you've found that your quality of life has reduced because of anxiety, fear or some kind of mental hurdle that you just can't get over then lets chat.

Anonymous
There is a big difference between people hating you and simply not interacting with you. If you feel like people hate you first try to find people you bond with, if that fails, maybe try looking for friends in other places? The truth is, there are always people who get along, and people who don't. You just have to look for the right people :)
Anonymous
A lot of times, people are hostile because they try to protect themselves. Many people feel that way too- a lot more than you'd think. It's an emotional protection method, but that doesn't make it right!
Anonymous
No one can hate anyone for no reason. Most likely you think they hate you but I am sure they don't. Sometimes we will think negatively of ourselves which will affect how we believe others to see us,
Anonymous
If people hate you for no reason that means that somebody is jealous of you, they wish they had something like you that they like so they might be jealous of you
HelpWisely
It is impossible for anyone to hate without a reason, it's just illogical. You may not know the reason but it is there. In life everything exists for a certain reason even if we do not understand or comprehend it.
Anonymous
There is many reasons why someone can hate you, it can be that you have something they don't, that they think you don't deserve it, that they don't want to lose to you, because they have nothing else to do, because they need attention....
brightHorizon87
A question here is what evidence do I have that people are actually hating me in the first place? Could it be that my subjective interpretation of a situation is faulty and that if one would ask the other person what he thought of me, one would get an answer that doesn't match with my negative belief? And let's say that a person really hates me for no reason? Lets say that this is a fact! Could I still continue to live and be seemingly happy and prosperous in my life even though some people hate me for no reason, or do all people have to love men in order for me to be happy? "What other people think of me is none of my business"
heycrysteezy
I ask this question all the time. Why do people hate me for no reason? But we can also ask ourselves why we randomly don't like someone else, without getting to know them. People just have their opinions, and for whatever reason they can assume something about someone that isn't true. The important thing to realize is that their approval isn't needed.
Ambrosia1
Firstly, I'd want to know why you'd feel that about yourself. People have various reasons behind what they feel about themself. First of , tell me do you hate yourself? If you do, start with loving yourself. People don't care sometimes, they're ignorant, insensitive and ..bad. You'll find someone who'll love you. give it time?
Anonymous
Some people may not hate 'you' personally but may express hateful feelings and emotions towards you due to their own anger and frustration for other factors. This could include low self esteem or trust issues.
Anonymous
People hate others for no reason when they are uncomfortable with or don't like something about themselves.
choosetobehappy16
I don't think they hate you ; I think you need a very strong reason to hate someone so I dont think they dont. They maybe just want to take their own pain away , and the only way they think to do just is by hurting someone else , making their life worse than theirs . I m not saying that it s something they should do , i actually hate it bu dont let them take you down , you are who are , you re an amazing human being like everyone else, and unique in your own way with your flaws like me and everyone. P.s Show love no matter what , I think Love always wins no matter what :) ♥
limegreenEast6926
All my life I've had to deal with people who hated me without provocation. When people don't know you, you are a blank canvas. And just like any painter they will project their thoughts and feelings on to you. If those thoughts are negative and they begin to associate you with those thoughts, then it becomes very easy for them to hate you even though you've done nothing wrong.
trisjlistens
There might be reasons that you do not know. You might be being annoying, unconsciously. Everything has a reason.
Anonymous
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe this is meant to make you stronger. We all have a cross to carry. We all have a struggle on the inside,but they don't care about yours because they gave up on their own struggle,if you get me.People who don't love you and respect you,don't love and don't respect themselves either,so you should pity them and keep a good heart while not taking their example.I think that in our days,only those with a good heart can survive unaffected by hate and evil.
Anonymous
Never swallow part of yourself for somebody's sake... there happiness isn't defined by you being a certain type of way. There the bigot while you get to smile at them and say I am who I am. It's a matter of accepting yourself... if they have an issue, its there issue not yours. Hence Being offended is fucking bullshit and further more makes respect a void concept
calmLove29
they are trying to put you down because you are above them, remember that always! they are just jealous.
adoredYellow28
January 3rd, 2016 3:18am
They are jealous because you are super amazing and awesome, and they want to be you so much that they will stop at nothing to make you feel like them. You're amazing and they just want to be like you!
Anonymous
Nobody is for everybody, be happy with yourself regardless of others and then you won't care who hates you or who does not.
Pr0blemFree423
A person may think they are being hated when in reality, they are misjudging others' feelings. You need to put yourself in the other person's shoes and see what other feelings might they have for you but do not know how to show them.
pelizzijojo13
Sometimes your personality, or person reminds them of a past they they miss terribly. They could also feel worthless because Cowards run away from big goals then seek cheap victories to feel good about themselves. and Brave people (like you) set goals and achieve them. Also sometimes a person might dislike you because he/she thinks that you are a threat. Cowards and weak people automatically dislike anybody who might threaten their position ( Steal their friends, get a share of the attention they are getting, get the job they are applying for ...etc)
Anonymous
Because they are insecure about themselves, and sometimes because they are jealous. Most of the time it's not your own fault.
Anonymous
People don't hate you for no reason. Often people are jealous of you and actually want what you have. This often provokes them to say mean things or be spiteful.
Jamielynnxx
I have learned that when people are rude to you or treat you unkindly for no reason that it is a problem within themselves, and not with you. Remember, what people think of you is not your business; it is theirs alone.
Anonymous
jdkfjakljkdjkfldslkf;jkslajfkldsjfkjsklfdjsklfkldsjfksjaklfjsakfjksajfkldsajkflsjkfdjsklafjsk;fkdajskfjkdsl;fjk;a
MathewTheBull
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
butterflykisses27
Some people hate other people because they are so unhappy in themselves they like to take it out on other people who they perceive to be vulnerable or whom they think might not fight back. Its not you. Its actually a reflection of the hater.
Anonymous
Jealousy, envy, they don't love them selves to love others, sad about they are as a person. And sometimes they don't know how to love.
morphinesama
If people hate you, try to confront them and ask for a reason. They may point out some aspect in your demeanor that alienates them from you. Keep a diary and write about your day to day emotions. read them later to identify any gaps. Also realize that at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what people think of you. What matters is what you think of yourself
dancingSunshine49
Sometimes people don't know what to make of other and seem to "hate us" when really they're just a little confused by us. I've found that trying to be open and friendly seems to win most people over, but some times we just need to accept that not everyone will like us. Life is all about different experiences.