Why do people hate me for no reason?

Why do people hate me for no reason?
★ This question about Bullying was starred by a moderator on 5/12/2016.

Catherine Demirdogucu, Diploma

It takes courage and strength to seek help. My desire is to help my clients express themselves and grow in confidence, my support is offered in a nonjudgmental manner.

strawberryblossom97
People can hate others for lots of reasons, sometimes people just clash and don't mix well. Not everyone will like you and thats ok, I think thats important to remember.
PeaceForYou
Sometimes it can feel that others hate us when in reality, it's our minds making us believe this. In the cases where it is true, I believe that those people either 'don't get you' because you have different personalities or they have there own problems and choose to take it out on other people.
Imhereforyou88
Maybe you haven't give them enough time to show there true feelings for you. Not all people can be nice, give a good impression about why the should like or be nice to and show them that you would be a good caring and loving friend show them compassion.
Divenire
I think the real question should be 'why do I care about those who don't know me and still judge me? why do I care if they don't mean much to me?' Because, after all, in this life you will be loved but you will be hated as well. Wanting to be loved by everyone is, in the long run, tiring and senseless.
Anonymous
Many people, especially teenagers, can be very judgemental without knowing the person they're judging. It may not be that people hate you, but that they're trying to find where they fit in so they're rude to you.
Softblanket1029
it is really hard to tell if people actually hate you or not. it is how you think they perceive you. they may actually just like you for who you are but give you your space.
Ashley2k18
People will hate you for the smallest things. It could be that you're doing so much better than them and they're jealous from that.
iamherealwaysforu
The way we deal with ourselves, others do the same. If we can love ourselves without any condition then others will also love us without any condition but making everyone happy is a faulty thinking. Again, none can control anyone so it is impossible to make someone love you forcefully. It is not always important to a happy life that everyone should love you. The man with no friends can also become the happiest person in this world. If we can separate this two things happiness and hatred which are not in a relation can fix a lot of social problems in our life.
Angelline
May be this is just one way of looking at it, may be they don't. It's just something you have in your mind. How about not thinking about people and start loving yourself with all your heart without thinking about that people hate you. No one can hate you more that you think they can. Acceptance on loving yourself more matters the most instead.
Anonymous
People don't hate you for no reason. They may not even hate you at all. if they do, ask and evaluate
Anonymous
It dispense on the situation, sometimes it looks like a person hates you, but it could be that he had something on his mind. Every character is unique and we don't have the same things we like and do, so that could be the reason that it look likes someone hate you.
Brittneym101
Hate is a very strong word. You can't really hate someone for no reason. I believe that people that say or act like they hate you is because they are jealous and there is something that they hate within themselves. So, just continue being yourself because everyone else is taken. The biggest revenge that you can get on a person who hates you is to love them.
Lovetheearthandyourself
That's an example of negative thinking. It's a jump to conclusion. They probably don't hate you. Think positive!
Anonymous
Usually people just don't hate someone for no reason. Maybe they misunderstand you or you offend people without meaning to. Look for social cues and body language for your answer. If the issue persists it might be okay to go and ask someone "Hey, why do you hate me?" They will likely tell you the reason if they hate you.
Anonymous
I'm sure that people do not hate you. And if they do, they wouldn't hate you for no reason. Maybe they have a problem with you that they just don't want to confront you about.
emotional3cstacy
Hate is a strong word, people can't just hate you for no reason, it is probably just you putting these thoughts in your head because you might just feel self conscious. However, people can hate others for many reasons, jealousy is the usual cause of most hate from individuals and or groups in most cases. Others just crave the attention from others, and because they are unhappy with something in there own life and putting others down somehow makes them feel better which is never okay.
Jenniferroseh98
They might not hate you? How do you know this? But If they have said it to your face there is bound to be a reason maybe it's the way you come off to people?
Anonymous
Do you think you did something wrong to think they hate you? Why do you think they hate you? How can you make it right so they won't hate you no more?
squeek
January 2nd, 2016 6:18pm
People hardly ever hate someone for no reason. they're just ashamed to admit the reason why they hate you
AbnormalAlex
January 3rd, 2016 5:02am
This may be brutally honest, but there might be a reason that you're not even aware of. I believe everyone gives off a certain energy, which can be negative or positive. If you find yourself consistently thinking negative thoughts about people's supposed hatred toward you, learn how to make them more positive, and you will come off as more welcoming and friendly.
ArdenSheperdGrey
people are stupid and ignorant,they never think befor of speaking. keep on being you no matter what people think of you. and if they hate you,just show them a big smile, cause is ever the bestanswer.
Anonymous
People who show dislike towards you for no apparent reason are usually unhappy with themselves and/or experience envy when they see you. Know that you don't deserve any kind of hatred and that there are so many people who love you that those who don't like you don't matter.
caringrose23
Do they really have no reason? Think about it, we all blow up sometimes, maybe it just happened to be them that one time. Maybe they've heard rumors. Stand up for for yourself, it will give you more confidence and make you feel good.
niceDreamer34
The reason most people "hate you" is because they're jealous of something you have. You may not think so but that is almost always the reason, no one hates someone for no reason.
igetcha
It's about them not you. Often people hate someone who responds better to a situation than they expect, leaving them with no scapegoat and forcing them to take responsibility for their actions
Anonymous
They probably don't hate you. Maybe they are jealous or you just aren't friends with them but most of the time, they don't hate you
gracefulPalm90
Hatred is such a heavy word and can make people feel bad. How are people reacting to you? what are they saying? what is happening when these feelings occur. People are unique and are different and sometimes just not having a good understanding can make things seem not very nice. After all all people have very good qualities and can make good friends
Youregorgeous24
People dont hate you for no reason. People tend to judge too quickly. you areperfect in your own way
Anonymous
they hate me because they don't understand my depression or my anxiety. that it consumes me. that I don't have any control over it.
Anonymous
i strongly believe that there are many problems inside the haters and they want show these thing on you